Battlefield Discussion Thread

PoorLepRecon

Well, it's allowing me to download 'Nam without paying so *shrug*.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I got 'Nam, and it is pretty good :thumbup: Don't like that there aren't as many weapons than in the other one, but I quite like the M40 :grin:

After more playing tonight, I have found Panama Canal to be a rather bad map. I mean, the enemy team really shouldn't be allowed in your base. Many spawnkills were had, and not by my team. Was [bleep]ing ridiculous.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Haha, got the airkill cheevo by accidentally crashing into a building in a heli. :L

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

After being forced to play on Panama Canal more, I have found a rather decent sniping position close to the RU deployment. It over looks D, and since D has pretty much no cover near the flag, it's open season on anyone trying to capture it, except for anyone in tanks. Just need to make sure nobody is looking in your direction if you shoot them, otherwise they will most likely get butthurt and hunt you down. Fun times :thumbup:

EDIT: I decided to go back to a normal game mode, and I remembered why I hate it. Only in this game can you be hit by a .50 caliber bullet in the chest and be perfectly fine a few seconds later.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Yay. Got an unguided Gustav rocket hit on a helicopter and blew it up. :D

Rank 8 now. I WANT TRACERS!!! D:

-Random Youtuber

Aeon, you have it for the PS3? I'm game for a team match. :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Aeon, you have it for the PS3? I'm game for a team match. :D

Nah, 360. Probably have it on PS3 if it hadn't died.

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...

-Random Youtuber

Changed this to be a general Battlefield discussion thread. I will also be putting up video's of Battlefield 3 when they are released.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Sadly I'll probably end up buying it when it comes out.

At least they are doing 64 player servers for PC again...

Eh? Curious about this bit.

And BF3 should be good. At least I hope. Please let us crawl again.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I've heard that prone is making a return, but there is no confirmation at this point. I really hope it is returning. I'm psyched for the jet planes. Hopefully they will be easy to fly. I loved the planes in Battlefield 1942.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wondering if I should get this for the computer or console...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Might install BF1942 again after reading this. Dive bombing with Stukas was the [cabbage].

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Is there an active online community for a game that hasn't been released yet...

Yes.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang