The Tip.it Tournament & Its Flaw

infinitone

.ud you mad bro?:

What to say when nothing intelligent comes to mind.

Whining^ when you know your clan can't compete.

Considering we completely destroyed your little allies when we warred, I'd beg to differ. Also if you think you're so good why don't you hit us and 2m up in a 2v2 with LGZ. We'll see who can compete then.

I think there's a flaw when a stronger clan gets one of the weaker clans to fight with, and then the stronger clan send members to join the weak clan so it's basically 30-10 rather than 20-20. But don't worry Legacy and Envy are completely aware of the situation, and will be taking pictures of your starting opts before you fight to make sure it's directly 20-20. Nice try Coll.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.ud you mad bro?:

What to say when nothing intelligent comes to mind.

Whining^ when you know your clan can't compete.

Considering we completely destroyed your little allies when we warred, I'd beg to differ. Also if you think you're so good why don't you hit us and 2m up in a 2v2 with LGZ. We'll see who can compete then.

I think there's a flaw when a stronger clan gets one of the weaker clans to fight, and then the stronger clan send members to join the weak clan so it's basically 30-10 rather than 20-20. But don't worry Legacy and Envy are completely aware of the situation, and will be taking pictures of your starting opts before you fight to make sure it's directly 20-20. Nice try Coll.

You can come take all the screens you want, LGZ and Coll made an agreement that is completely outside of TICT bounds but simply because it occured when TICT begun shortsighted trolls like you think we did it just for TICT. Rest assured during 2v2 any members of Coll will remain in Coll's 20 and the same thing goes to LGZ, infact when we get date/rules set we will bring this up, if you'd like i can call you in so you can feel proud of yourself for a few seconds. I won't go into details, the agreement was made in an effort to offer more to LGZ and Coll members. Something you wouldn't understand because your too busy pissin your pants about how other clans outperform yours.

On topic, going back to the redraw was a good move- i think you will find much less commotion about the drawings now.

t98jd1.jpg

You can come take all the screens you want, LGZ and Coll made an agreement that is completely outside of TICT bounds but simply because it occured when TICT begun shortsighted trolls like you think we did it just for TICT. Rest assured during 2v2 any members of Coll will remain in Coll's 20 and the same thing goes to LGZ, infact when we get date/rules set we will bring this up, if you'd like i can call you in so you can feel proud of yourself for a few seconds. I won't go into details, the agreement was made in an effort to offer more to LGZ and Coll members. Something you wouldn't understand because your too busy pissin your pants about how other clans outperform yours.

On topic, going back to the redraw was a good move- i think you will find much less commotion about the drawings now.

Glad to hear, since the flaw I mentioned implied the higher average cmb clans taking advantage of the lower cmb average clans. We didn't enter to win, we entered to have fun. 2M's a really fun clan with a real nice community so whatever perfomance we give I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun, and maybe we could compete into the later stages as we have a good mix of experience and talent. I'm sure it's the same for you right? So yes, back to changing my pants. :?

Genesis Leader

I'll be honest, if the team is putting all its eggs in one basket (all members from one clan), they have to deal with the problems.

If they have been paired with another clan and the team faces the main clan against one another, its just like any other situation where a clan can't pull 20 for w/e reason because of the draws being random and not chosen.

At the end of the day, teams should have been more aware that they might not pull 20 if lots of other clans have events, and if they haven't, it sucks for them and however much I dislike it, it sucks for the clan they are paired with.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

We jsut need to see how it goes. When the first fights go ahead then we shall know how t his is gonna play out. Other than that stop bickering guys they made a tourny you joined be happy +)

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

I agree this is a problem, but that team shouldn't enter if they are afraid of that happening in the first place. I don't think there are enough teams that entered the tournament to make a separate bracket either.

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Yeah i'm disappointed as well but you gotta realize this is tipit's first "big" tournament. And I wouldn't call the tournament flawed or ruined. Sure this is not going to be 100% legit and 100% planned perfectally as the errors that were made are already set. It's still going to be a competitive tournament filled with great wars though. I don't know about you all, but if my clan gets a few great wars before bowing out (or winning), the tournament was a success.

pan.png

So far I'm rather dissapointed in the mess the Leaders of this tourny have made.

Criticism is all well and good, but if you're not elaborating we can't make improvements for the future. So please, for the sake of future tournaments, give reasons, examples, etc! :) Aside from one major mistake that has now been rectified, we're trying to keep as close to the community's proposed structure as possible.

hzvjpwS.gif

It's not a huge problem, LND only has one TT member.

There's only a few teams in the world - and they pull ~200 options at the best. If you had a team tourney, only 8-12 would be able to compete.

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Welcome to Tip.it, the home of 'teams' which only exist to gather random multi-clanners for war.

If you are looking for legit 'Clan' Vs 'Clan' matches you need to stop wasting your time here and head over to Zybez.

I thought everybody understood this by now, thus there is no point to post a topic such as this in the first place, because Tip.it exists to accommodate 'teams' and complaining about it isn't going to change anything.

TRL010.gif

Theres a reason i didn't enter team vendetta in the competition, and thats why. Its the Teams own risk by entering this competition, so it sucks for them, they can't complain. was your choice to enter, and you have to deal with it.

Meh, who cares if collision memz, join LgZ, just a boost to LgZ for the competition lol. When the tourny is over, they will leave lol...

Welcome to Tip.it, the home of 'teams' which only exist to gather random multi-clanners for war.

If you are looking for legit 'Clan' Vs 'Clan' matches you need to stop wasting your time here and head over to Zybez.

I thought everybody understood this by now, thus there is no point to post a topic such as this in the first place, because Tip.it exists to accommodate 'teams' and complaining about it isn't going to change anything.

Lol Zybez has no league or clanvclan thing so i dont know what your talking about. Teams post on zybez as well as here. If zybez is so good, then don't post here. if TR wants a fight with TV let me know, lol. and if u wanna war DF again, we want it in classic with food and pray on, so dont declare with rules that you use in w141.

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008

^ Yeah, plateau no food no pray isnt good rules.

And does tipit have just teams? I Don't think so... look at...

Downfall

Final Ko

can't really say DV or LGZ..

Also, plenty of the RSC clans post here aswell, so where are you getting the assumption from that tipit accomodates just teams? I don't understand.

~@Gaz

~%Runescape Elites - Advanced Elite ~ January 24th 2010 - Present

~@Clan Europe - Co-Leader ~ December 27th 2009 - Present

~@Team Rock - Official ~ May 25th 2009 - Present

Couldn't help but laugh.

Genesis Leader

Your taking it too seriously Lulz, just war and try to have fun.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

I lol'd, heard you like wars with no food nd prayer confirm?

6590ew.jpg

Thank you for taking a break from your intense W141 matches to come and tell us this.

Nah idiot gtfo

pan.png

Couldn't help but laugh.

Ok It is obvious that TitansRevolution have started to compete as they are the playoff champions obviously. We are too crap to compete with them now they're up there with RoT and DF man.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Couldn't help but laugh.

Ok It is obvious that TitansRevolution have started to compete as they are the playoff champions obviously. We are too crap to compete with them now they're up there with RoT and DF man.

Oh no, good luck rebuilding DV.

Genesis Leader

Couldn't help but laugh.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's a concept that applies universally.

Why flame / bait ?

dontspamxh3.gif

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It's a concept that applies universally.

Why flame / bait ?

I was only joking Nitin. <3:

Genesis Leader

erm teams should know wat they are gettin into wen they sign up, they should know to expect they could fight clans with that members from that clan make up that team. complaining about it makes u look silly tbh

bkleader.png

I lol'd, heard you like wars with no food nd prayer confirm?

I lol'd.

Thank you for taking a break from your intense W141 matches to come and tell us this.

Nah idiot gtfo

I lol'd.

Couldn't help but laugh.

Why flame / bait ?

I lol'd.

And yea I agree with Ninane on this one.

van_sig.png