Shattered Heart Discussion

killmenub

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got first fm one after 50 odd logs, then burned another 600 with nothing...

Going to burn some more now ;/

Then I might finally have my 6th out of 30 lol. No clue how people got 30 so fast.

I want to see the reward for 60 ;/

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

Based off the cryptic text the complete statue in our poh gotta do SOMETHING.

Also the fact theres a non-stone version of the guy in the cache implies something more happens with that

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can get the hunter stones by trapping imps, FWIW.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Not too sure if someone said it, but a good but annoying way to do the runecrafting one is drop all your ess at the altar, and craft one at a time. Better chance to recieve something. Atleast with my experience.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

Excuse my ignorance ;)

This seems interesting enough, I'll have to try for more stones...construction/fishing/wc so far

Tainaith.png

*99 Cooking Achieved: 4th of July, 2009--99 Fishing Achieved: Christmas Day, 2009--99 Woodcutting Achieved: May 4th, 2010--99 Magic Achieved: September 11, 2010--99 Fletching Achieved: June 14th, 2012--2000 Total Achieved: July 2nd, 2012*

*1100 Dominion Bosses defeated*

Heroes of Newerth player -- IGN: SaveTehPanda

StarCraft 2 player -- IGN: plasmaJelly

Okay okay, so this mage guy walks into the Second Age, kay? Then, suddenly, he gets turned to stone! Well isn't this ironic, he thought. Guess why? 'Cause the guy's name was Dahmaroc! :XD: Hahaha ha ha hah haha ha!

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Spending over 1,5 hour now in my house for the 2nd rock (first rock after 9 minutes) and still nothing . No buildingmode possible, so doing nothing here for a long time.............. gf Jagex

L2highalch

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Spending over 1,5 hour now in my house for the 2nd rock (first rock after 9 minutes) and still nothing . No buildingmode possible, so doing nothing here for a long time.............. gf Jagex

L2highalch

Blablabla... Captain Obvious......why should I highalch with 17m magic exp?

Point is that you can collect all stones while skilling, except construction

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I've never looked into it, but is making flatpacks a viable option for construction training? I believe someone mentioned that they were training it previously with that and a pack yak.

I too think it's rather silly that you don't do anything to get the construction one, it doesn't really follow on from the idea that these are supposed to be gained by going about your daily activities of training a skill.

I've never looked into it, but is making flatpacks a viable option for construction training? I believe someone mentioned that they were training it previously with that and a pack yak.

Also what about making teleport tabs? Might have to sit around for 10sec or something to reach a minute each time though.

Hameigh.png

L2highalch

Blablabla... Captain Obvious......why should I highalch with 17m magic exp?

Fletch bolts? Play POH games with friends? Open your POH to people who need it? Make flatpacks? Train construction using the butler to bank? Try to grow a pet while you wait?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Might have to sit around for 10sec or something to reach a minute each time though.

Ahh, of-course, I forgot that to get the Const. one it requires you to be in for at least a minute. Doesn't really make 'actual' training viable as it really is going to be a nuisance overall.

Edit :- Oh, except using butler, that's true!

Also what about making teleport tabs? Might have to sit around for 10sec or something to reach a minute each time though.

In theory both are possible options (though i never use these for con-skilling), though still annoying because the rock will appear near the portal and not in my inventory.. But hey, I just got my 2nd stone after nearly 2 hours... :wall:

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

In theory both are possible options (though i never use these for con-skilling), though still annoying because the rock will appear near the portal and not in my inventory.. But hey, I just got my 2nd stone after nearly 2 hours... :wall:

You could also offer bones on your altar for a while and then just sit around until after a minute or two... not a great idea, but it's another one if the others don't interest you. I personally got mine in ~10 mins of walking in and out of my portal with some waiting.

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

Okay okay, so this mage guy walks into the Second Age, kay? Then, suddenly, he gets turned to stone! Well isn't this ironic, he thought. Guess why? 'Cause the guy's name was Dahmaroc! :XD: Hahaha ha ha hah haha ha!

Did I miss anything?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Did I miss anything?

Dahmaroc is pronounced "Duh, mah rock"

Has anyone received one while cooking Monkfish? I've been at it awhile now...

EDIT: Just got one from cooking monks, so that question is answered. Move on to #2:

Also, are we able to get rocks doing Ape Atoll or not? I'm not sure if the list they gave for Agility was complete or just a sampling...

"All that is gold does not glitter..."