Shattered Heart Discussion

killmenub

Can i hi alch some stuff in my house while i'm waiting for the stone to drop?

Probably because all it says is you have to visit it which just means you have to be in it doing something or nothing at all.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably because all it says is you have to visit it which just means you have to be in it doing something or nothing at all.

Ok cool thanks :D i am fishing now and i have got 3 loads with no rock :( 70 fishing atm and fishing lobsters XP

Themooingcow.png

Yep, I did that and got both stones.

Carpe_Deus.png

qkpY.png

Here's my list so far:

Fishing: Got both from catching monkfish.

Smithing: Smelted steel bars for both of them.

Crafting: Made emerald rings and sapphire necklaces for both.

Firemaking: Lit maples logs for both.

Thieving: Pickpocketed master farmers for both.

Construction: sat near the portal and waited for a respawn, got both.

Fletching: Made unstrung yew longbows for both.

Cooking: Cooked rocktails in rogue's den for both.

Farming: Got one from an herb run.

Runecrafting: Crafted blood runes (crafted one pure essence at a time method)

That's all I have so far, will edit once I get some more.

bleachsigsmalldp1.gif

Where are people getting these absurd numbers from. To me it just looks as if you now have to repeat the building process for a second time inside your POH to complete your own statue. Then that statue may give some form of reward. Why you think you have to do it 30 times is beyond me as it has been said that you no longer do anything at the museum and build your own statue. I don't expect you to build it, then the museum man come, break it and give you another part of the statue.

Well here's what another person said, possibly confirming your thoughts.

thread- 15-16-50-60509162

OP:"World first? Pretty boring reward, starting to gather all 30 pieces again right now."

"What was the reward?"

OP:"A plinth that can be placed in your POH, and a replica statue piece that is #1 of 2 pieces, guessing the 2nd one comes from completing Shattered Heart twice."

Don't know if its true or not, but it sounds reasonable :smile:

Keep an eye out for new pieces; the first time the statue is rebuilt your Kudos with the museum's research team will increase. The exceptionally diligent may find themselves rewarded even further.

Taken from the KB. It seems to point towards the rewards getting larger every time you complete the set of 30 stones.

Someone from Z found this in the RSCache. Could be what it looks like completed?

[hide]statkr.jpg[/hide]

Ooh, very pretty.

Comparing mine from that picture, I'd say that's the completed picture. (with color? not too sure.)

Btw, the robes resemble FOG battle robes, along with a cool looking staff. Staff of Darkness perhaps? :o

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Damn, i've only got one after over an hour of agility. Maybe i should go somewhere else.

where'd you get your first stone?

The werewolf agility course after about 5 laps.

Lucky you. I used that for over an hour and got no rocks. (I gave up both because I ran out of food and I was getting sick of that course. XD; )

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

No-one finished their first 30 yet on tip it? Really want tip it verification on the reward.

[hide=Spoiler]30stones.png

beforeexplosion.png

reward.png

plinthbuild.png

piecesf.png

I got a massive 1 xp for building the plinth in my house.

[/hide]

Oh, plagues beat me to posting it.

lalalasig2.png

its looks awesome, but that can't be the final reward...?

I think you underestimate Jagex's ability of disappointment. I'd easily expect the statue to be the only reward, well other than maybe a bit of xp.

I've played this game longer than most, but I have a good feeling about this one.

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

its looks awesome, but that can't be the final reward...?

I think you underestimate Jagex's ability of disappointment. I'd easily expect the statue to be the only reward, well other than maybe a bit of xp.

It could also be jagex trying to introduce a new storyline. The introduction to kudos island perhaps? The island could have been that guys final battlegrounds, or where he lived or something.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

So the finished statue pretty much takes forever to get? Champions Challenge v2, anyone?

I never got that message about 0 of 30 stones. Come to think of it, I never got a message when I received a rock. It just appeared in my inventory, and I had to notice it that way. Is there a reason for that...?

So the finished statue pretty much takes forever to get? Champions Challenge v2, anyone?

I never got that message about 0 of 30 stones. Come to think of it, I never got a message when I received a rock. It just appeared in my inventory, and I had to notice it that way. Is there a reason for that...?

Did you see the cutscene with the exploding statue?

lalalasig2.png