Shattered Heart Discussion

killmenub

Ive been wondering, is it possible to get like 1 piece while fishing then go get 1 piece of woodcutting, then go back and get the 2nd fishing one later?

Yup.

I've stopped collecting now, it was distracting me from my orginal goal, so just going to do it inbetween slayer!

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you drop them w/o destroying them? Cause if you can I'm wondering if you can get one piece and drop it and get it again then you can get more than two of the same type at once.

howlin1eeveesig.png

Can you drop them w/o destroying them? Cause if you can I'm wondering if you can get one piece and drop it and get it again then you can get more than two of the same type at once.

No they only have destroy option.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm starting to think these stones get harder every stone you get not just harder to get the second stone of the same kind.... Got both wc in one inventory and now I'm on the 18th stone (cooking #1) and I've done 500 trout without a stone.

Well so far I've got 2 from fishing, 2 from woodcutting, 1 from cooking, 1 from farming, and 1 from construction. Now I'm just running around my house hoping that another one will spawn soon.

Do you get rocks faster if you do higher exp training? e.g yews vs willows for woodcutting?

Doesn't seem like it. I did 10 inventories of yews for firemaking and fletching, and then switched to oak, where i got all of them in the first 2 inventories.

Nazgul.jpeg

So has anybody done a second statue yet?

You are only allowed to build a statue once a week. It'll stop you if you try to put the last rock on the statue. So we won't know what the statue does in 7 months.

Pic? Do they explain why?

Hameigh.png

I put a set of Mining ones together earlier, and I have one Smithing rock. I heard you get a statue as a reward for building the statue 30 times? I cannot confirm or deny this.

Turnpikes.png

So has anybody done a second statue yet?

You are only allowed to build a statue once a week. It'll stop you if you try to put the last rock on the statue. So we won't know what the statue does in 7 months.

You have to be joking me. >.<

Not like it doesnt take long enough to get all the pieces.

Do you get rocks faster if you do higher exp training? e.g yews vs willows for woodcutting?

don't think so .. cus i tried yews but no luck... i got wc's rocks at willows (faster)

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

Tbh im very thankyou its once a week.

Its annoying to train on lower stuff or skills with with 20m+ or generally just anything over 99 :blink: Even with better items..

I working on my second statue now.

Everyone will have the last pieces ready on the 30th run just waiting to add the to statue lol. However since its locked I have even more doubts the reward is worth while in any amazing way. In Jagex style for this type of thing. Some extra bonus for poh but then continues at the museum most likely. Theres nothing wrong or unusual about that. Just be realistic about it imo. Never know though...

Its a good distraction but it shouldnt really make me have to train on low stuff for no xp or any particular gain for hundreds of those rocks. That would be severe. Once a week is just a distraction..

Well, look at the bright side, if it actually takes 7 months to rebuild the statue in your POH, then they'll have plenty of time to MAKE a reward for it, even if there isn't one now =)

Shattered Heart could possibly be meant to encourage us to raise all our skills in preparation for the new skill, which they've said will involve all current skills. They have also mentioned the bonus xp weekend being to let people do some training in preparation for the new skill.

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

I hope the replica pieces doesn't need to be in pairs to be put onto the POH statue. This is going to give people serious bank space issues.

They need to be in pairs. :P

Took me about 6 hours to get both agility rocks. Fun times.

Rather than run the course over and over, I just went back and forth through the tunnel in Dorgesh-Kahn. Had both rocks in 5 minutes.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours