• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting from 96 and about 6.7k crims

99summ12march.jpg

99summ12march2.jpg

Which brings me to rank 495 at this time. :cool:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

So far in 1.25 hours

69-73 summoning (just using up random summon ingredients I had lol, I also had an offer for some more in GE, if it buys I might be able to get to 75-76 summon)

77-78 herblore (just herbs I'd farmed)

79-80 farming (planted some trees earlier this week, have one more tree run to go on, but my multiplier will prob only be 1.7 or 1.5 by then, so I MAY just get to 81)

I also plan on doing some magic and smithing (by superheating) and hunter training. After my multipler gets down to 1.3 and 1.1, I'll just resume my normal play and do slayer lol. Maybe I might do some RC too, but I usually graahk natures, but CW will be so full that it'll be even more of a pain than usual.

Lagatag.png

I wondering with all the people who have probably got their summoning and herblore levels by now as it's been 7 and a half hours since this went live has the GE updated at all, or has anyone experienced pouches coming in for min?

I really wana do some slayer after I've used my multiplier and so therefore testing out geyser and pony are my 2 priorities, so has anyone had any success getting stuff like that?

Also congratz on the levels people :) keep it coming.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Before and after screenshots...

[hide]

100311bonusxpbefore.png

100312bonusxpaftery.png

[/hide]

Started with 70 summoning (125cb) and ended at 86 summoning (127cb). Just about 3m summoning exp in 2 hours and 19 minutes with a loss of only 10m.

Now I'm going to spend the rest of my weekend training slayer and hopefully getting enough charms for 88 summoning.

2czeqeh.jpg

expweekend1.png

My first ours, got me from 80-87 summon and did other ramdom stuff, like farming in the first few mins and searching for rocks after summon, might return to my routine tomorrow.

Oh, remember that guy that had 600m+ in summon?

bigexp.png

He and other maxed players are blowing up the records.

First off, log in next to falador yew, run to check maple in seers, 1 farming level, just need to finish my tree run for the next, but don't have the necessary teleports today.

Second, summoning with my meager 620 charms total, 1 summoning level. Used fairy ring AKQ, and glory edge.

Next is my potion making, 1 herblore level, both stones.

1 farming level, end at 66

1 summoning level, end at 66

1 herblore level, end at 66

At 2.5 for multiplier, just under 200k bonus exp.

I have a total of 96 glory charges left for runecrafting with ourania teleport. And after that, off to agility pyramid

1 hour passed.

Part 2, amore hours. Both rune crafting stones, 1 agility stone.

1 rune crafting level

1 agility level

89-97 Summoning (didn't expect to get that far, was hoping for 96!). :-) I almost have enough for 98 when I switch back from Herblore for green and gold pouches.

89-90 Herblore.

A question I've never had to consider before: Do most 96+ Summoners just make yaks to 99? Should I even use my golds and greens?

Trying to decide whether to slay or train Agility with the rest of the weekend. Any advice? (90 Slayer and 75 Agility.)

"All that is gold does not glitter..."

expweekend1.png

My first ours, got me from 80-87 summon and did other ramdom stuff, like farming in the first few mins and searching for rocks after summon, might return to my routine tomorrow.

bigexp.png

Of course it does help with 30k blue charms 150k crimson?

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

expweekend1.png

bigexp.png

As Jonni pointed out in the other pictures thread...... The #1 summoner hasn't logged in yet, so that record can be broken....... O.o we're about to witness a war of titans o.O

[hide](yes the pun was intended)[/hide]

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D