Full Void Vs. ?

Animaslayer

What do you use your full void melee/range/mage against? (discussion :o)

And alsom a linked question, what would you say the best moneymaker is combined with void? (question :o)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I use Void Ranger for slayer tasks that can be safespotted and would consume lot of supplies meleeing (e.g. black demons & dragons) and generally for training ranged.

Sephy.png

I used to use void melee for camping waterfiends, but now that I'm 99 summoning I don't do that anymore.

I used to use void ranged for when I was ranging slayer, but now that I'm 99 ranged and there's a focus sight, not really any point there.

Now I basically only use void range for killing Harpie Bugs for level 2 clues. It beats out melee at least.

I don't, really. I have no use for it anywhere in the game.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Although I've never tried it. full void might be quite good at TD's. Swap between helms and weapons for the full void boost on melee and range.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

It's actually quiet Epic at the Kalphite Queen, one of the last places I would have thought for it.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Tormented demons. Is it like made for those?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I dont have a full set anymore.

Mace at DKs, range/melee at tds, and melee for wfs/corp. Thats about it.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 4 weeks later...

Although I have full void, I don't use it because I can hit better wearing normal gear :( maybe the void knight quest series will improve it though :o I can only hope.

2vuhgcn.png

• 4 weeks later...