Retaliation vs Divine Vindicators

Retaliation

d_full-4371979.png

Forums| #retaliation (SwiftIRC) |Memberlist

vs

divine_v-1157933.gif

3 days ago I went in search of our first CWA Run-In. Most clans and teams seemed to have been busy this weekened but Divine Vindicators were free for the occassion. We happily talked and came upon agreement on the following terms:

* Fight Time: 2:00pm EST | 7:00pm GMT

* 30 Minute Run-In

* Turrets Arena

* Melee, Binds + Range only

* Attack on site (Center)

* No Snipers

* No Corrupt

* Rings Allowed

* War World 85

Divine Vindicators ML: http://www.runehead....p?clan=divine_v

Retaliation ML: http://www.runehead....php?clan=d_full

The fight time was very, very early for us but unfortunately Divine Vindicators could only start the fight at this time.

Starting Opts

ReT: 21

Dv: 25+

76da4.png

As soon as the fight commenced, Divine Vindicators started to grow in numbers and kept their memberlist advantage throughout the whole fight. However this did not keep us down. For the first 5 minutes it looked like the fight could go anyones way but we managed to get a good run of KO's later into the fight which gave us our advantage. From then on up until near the end we maintained a lead despite the number difference.

In the last 5 minutes a Divine Vindicator member thought it would be a good idea to keep on sniping us, this was not the case as they kept getting KO'ed. At this time our numbers were level but our kill differences were very different.

Ending Opts/Kills

retdvend.png

The fight was relatively clean except for one or two flames by members from each clan/team and the sniping by Divine Vindicators.

Random Pics

screenshot160.png

screenshot161.png

screenshot163c.png

screenshot167.png

Sniping

100410203428.png

I would like to say well done to all of the Retaliation members and thank you for the fight Divine Vindicators, I hope we can have another one in the future.

Pew Pew

i woulnd't say a gap from 4 to 1 people is "outnumbered", but gratz on your victory

^Jeroen

Eternity Co-Leader || eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator

Eternity Forums | | Eternity Memberlist | | IRC: #Eternity-clan on SwiftIRC

Clan Europe Forums | | Clan Europe Memberlist | | IRC: #CE on SwiftIRC

logo.png

hybrid.png

Eternity Co-Leader | | eventfork.gifClan Europe Event Coordinator | | Ex Hell-Knights Leader | | Silent Ember Member

i woulnd't say a gap from 4 to 1 people is "outnumbered", but gratz on your victory

Agreed.

Expected it to be much closer tbh, good job.

tr.v. out·num·bered, out·num·ber·ing, out·num·bers

To exceed the number of; be more numerous than.

24 exceeds 21, so I would have to disagree with both of you.

OT- Great war, looks like you guys had a really good fight. Better luck next time DV, looks like you held out pretty well.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.