12-Apr-2010 - Dungeoneering Skill!

12pure34

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, another thing, called the XP counter. Looks like they recycled that thing from the bonus EXP weekend.

Xp Counter

Hello there,

We have added a new XP counter to your top-level interface. The XP button next to the minimap will toggle a small window that displays the amount of XP you have earned.

This total will be saved between login's, and you can reset it by right clicking the total and selecting "Reset".

We are aware that the button is showing "XP+". This does not mean we have Bonus XP active. It just means that the new button didn't get active in time. We might have been a little busy with another update ;).

We will change it to the new version with the next update, where it will simply say "XP".

I hope you like the new Q.O.L. feature.

Mod Fnord

siggy.png

Quest cape first achieved September 20, 2010

534/534 Tasks completed. Taskmaster first achieved June 23, 2012

Love the look at it. Pity I'm out all day >.< Goddamn, ah well, the rewards sound good looking through them..... I really want that bonecrusher thingy, sounds good for lazy people like me who don't wana bury normal bones.

I WANA BE HOME! D: D: D:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

The chaotic shield.... o.O I want it...... but doesn't it basically surpass the DFS's defence bonuses, and the rune defenders attack bonuses? :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

If this can be a skill, then I call the next skill: Minigaming!

Good idea: yes

Original: Hell no

Good idea for a instanced dungeon: Yeah

Good idea for a skill: lolwut?

Jagex did claim that no other MMO had it as a skill. But they did not say no other MMO had it already.

Prism_Swords.png

Are you allowed to wear your best armour that you want to or do you bank it all like you do with the crap in your invo?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Are you allowed to wear your best armour that you want to or do you bank it all like you do with the crap in your invo?

bank it all, it provides gear

Ah brilliant :) Could you pm me with a picture of what stuff it gives etc? I'm out currently and can't log in to see it..... How's it going? :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

bank it all, it provides gear

Ah brilliant :) Could you pm me with a picture of what stuff it gives etc? I'm out currently and can't log in to see it..... How's it going? :D

well at the start it just gives you mage/range/melee and lets you choose

Just looked at the melee equipment..... I WANT MY PRIMAL ARMOUR AND SHIELDS NOW :o :o

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Woot, Dungeoneering! Never thought it would be that. :D

But why on a Monday, after our April Break? D:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention