= New Chaotic Items =

killmenub

Which one would be the best for something like training Slayer? Rapier or Longsword? I'm guessing the Rapier, but I'm not sure.

The rapier works out to deal more damage, so its better for slayer. (according to other peoples equations and stuff).

gypsyeater.png

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one would be the best for something like training Slayer? Rapier or Longsword? I'm guessing the Rapier, but I'm not sure.

The rapier works out to deal more damage, so its better for slayer. (according to other peoples equations and stuff).

Okay, great, thanks :) Just wanted to make sure. Now I know which one to get first (or when I have time to Dungeoneer) since I'm planning on doing a lot of Slaying.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

Why it sucks so bad. LOL 9 MORE RANGE BONUS OMFG THATS SO OVERPOWERED. Staff and cbow are disappointments in everybody's mind and no one would buy it.

Eh. We aren't told the weapon speeds yet. If it's just a little faster than the Rune Crossbow, It'll definately be a good weapon.

Just saw this in my subs box on YT, the weapon is insane. :o Not sure how to insert the vid into the post sorry

Edited by Kcdragon8116
Put it in for you.

Offering assists for all Smithing/Crafting effigies, PM 'Luked365' in game, or PM me here if i'm not online

Inb4 green uses Party Pete at bloodveld in slayer tower

Where in the world is Tip.it?

Just saw this in my subs box on YT, the weapon is insane. :o Not sure how to insert the vid into the post sorry

:ohnoes:

LOL. ridiculous.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

:ohnoes:

LOL. ridiculous.

He was probably using cw brace though, so real hits won't be that high

That maul vid was ridiculous. I thought it was impressive by 700, but it just kept going o.o Also, putting Muse in the vid is win.

And did anyone notice the guy testing the rapier was only using slash? :\

wl7w9j.png

That maul vid was ridiculous. I thought it was impressive by 700, but it just kept going o.o Also, putting Muse in the vid is win.

This is exactly what I thought lol

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Bone Dagger + Chaotic Maul = instant death? :ohnoes: I prefer Bone Dagger since it has delay like Dragon Claws, plus it's almost 100% guaranteed to hit which will lower their defense. I hate Bandos Godsword for it's inaccuracy.

• 3 weeks later...

Does this mean that the Chaotic Rapier will pretty much become staple for Corp FFA?

No because as far as people can tell there is a damage reduction on it and seemingly most other non spear weapons.

Oh, wow.

Unrelated to Chaotic equipment, but I hope that there's some sort of lore released that gives a reason for that.

To be honest, I figure it was some sort of oversight at first but then they said "Ah, just go with it..." and just like mistakes like Barrows and Runecrafting they felt people had grown used to it and wouldn't react favorably to a change.

Thanks though, I hadn't thought about that... :mellow:

2dgucz6.png