Clue Scrolls

neilsonc

When do you do your clue scrolls? Say you're on a slayer assignment, and you get a clue scroll on your like second kill, do you stay until the assignment is over, kill a few more then do the clue, or leave right away, do the clue, then come back?

I usually kill a couple extra, then go.

I normally leave the task after killing a fer more. I get very few clue scrolls though.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I usually finish the task. Once or twice if I want a break from Slaying then I do the clue when I'm banking.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

If it's late in the task or it takes 3+ minutes to get back to the area I was at, I stay and finish. Otherwise, I leave and do the clue.

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.

Whenever I CBF. Normally do 1 a day.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• 1 month later...

I tend to fill up my inventory with drops and then leave to do the clue, including those I might otherwise drop (e.g. guam). I know how worthwhile they can be seeing as I have gotten third age before and other valuables, but sometimes it's just not worth going out of the way to do one on the off chance you might miss getting another clue drop in the time you stay.

sweepsig.png

when i was younger, i did them as soon as i got them. now im fine with one per task.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I'd always do them as soon as I got them, I kept Teleport Tabs on me specifically for that. The way I saw it was, by keeping one and killing more monsters I was missing out on more potential scrolls. I remember an afternoon where I got one, did it, went back, killed two more things and got another one.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Always finish the task first :) At least for the last 2 years. Running out after every clue makes it too annoying :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]