I give it a -3/10

I myself realize that this is no great achievement. You could get better praise for killing a moss giant.

I give this achievement a -3/10 :wall:

but

I give the fact that I actually stuck to something a 10/10. =D>

I am notorious for starting then giving up on something half way through.

BE GENTLE! :ohnoes:

99cookingf.th.jpg

99cooking2.th.jpg

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

Why even post [bleep]ing 99 cooking how nooby is that ? :-o

haha no im just kidding :smile: grats i remember when i got 99 cooking i was damn proud of it grats on your first 99 =D> give yourself a better rating it isnt that bad =p 10/10 from me

Henchmen_Inc.png

gerted9.png

5/10? Anybody who stuck out to get a 99 is worth something.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

The square root of -1 is your rating wut

Fine with me, but for the love of Guthix do not divide by zero! :ohnoes:

"You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you are all the same." - Jonathan Davis

square root of -1/0

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Congrats

First 99 is always the hardest. I'm slow to get my goals but after my 1st 99 the 2nd just flew by and 3rd-4th will be coming soon to

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

• 2 months later...

Why demean yourself? You can't help how cooking was structured. Grats on a 99! Good work ^^

10/10

Well, its a notoriously botted skill and also indicates a slight lack of interest in real life as oppose to a game.

Anyways I give it a 6/10 because I cannot do something menial like that for hours.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Why demean yourself? You can't help how cooking was structured. Grats on a 99! Good work ^^

10/10

Well, its a notoriously botted skill and also indicates a slight lack of interest in real life as oppose to a game.

Anyways I give it a 6/10 because I cannot do something menial like that for hours.

Well the majority of the time I did it I was sick. So I couldn't really have an interest in life except a sick one.