Call of Duty 7: Black OPs

Hugger_88

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reset your Router.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

My router says it's 'open' but it's always a bit more tricky to play than if I directly connected the modem to the Xbox. Basically I would have to enter and back out of a specific lobby a few times for me to actually find a game.

j0xPu5R.png

Apply peanut butter to your graphics card.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Crunchy.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I stole the idea of using akimbo Skorpions from a certain jackass Youtube commentator. So far they are :thumbup:

For the first time I'm actually getting almost as many kills as deaths. Yep.

I generally prefer BFBC2, but since PSN is down... :(

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Trust me, on Convoy, don't play it.Every time I do i end up with a load of campers EVERYWHERE.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Campers are predictable and fun to kill. Nova Gas, Semtex, and a Crossbow is all the deterrent I need. ;)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I elect FierySoul as our new president of the CoD club... :)

-Random Youtuber

campers? just slap hardend on and shoot them through a wall

just put black ops on after not playing for about a month, lasted 3 games before rage quitting

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Phew. Bought a MP card, accidentally rubbed out a letter, and nearly couldn't get the points. Luckily I found it. I is happy nao. ^_^

-Random Youtuber

just start shooting before you see them

Makes perfect sense.

Well it does because you will know they are there if you have a uav on...

unless the camper uses ghost, and as hes playing black ops we all know hes gonna be using ghost :|

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?