RuneScape Fan Art & Crafts - Sneak Peak

tripsis

My collection of RuneScape-inspired digital paintings and other artsy crafts :)

[hide=Stellar Dawn Digital Paintings]stellardawn4.jpg[/hide]

[hide=RuneScape Digital Paintings]You've probably seen many of these in my signatures. Some are 100% based on RuneScape and others are just inspired by RuneScape but I've taken many creative liberties so the armour/terrain/etc. may not look exactly like that in the game :)

runescape_gods_exposed_by_cazzyae-d3551bq.png

RuneScape Gods Exposed movie poster.

acheron.jpg

Acheron concept art.

fromabove7.jpg

fromdarkness.jpg

Featured in the Players' Gallery

vengeance7.jpg

runefest4.jpg

tipitadminshirt.png

Backstab_by_cazzyae.jpg

Featured in the Players' Gallery (artist of the month)

screenshot20100302at545.png

screenshot20100227at929.png

screenshot20100225at102.png[/hide]

[hide=Real Life Book of Zamorak]This project was loads of fun for me to do. It is my real life Book of Zamorak. This is not simply an old book that I put a new cover on, I made the book 100% from scratch. I dyed all the pages to give it a worn, waterlogged look and bound the pages together in leather. I know the in-game Book of Zamorak is only 4 pages but I wanted a book that screamed EPIC and to me, epic = BIG! :D

Book_of_Zamorak_WIP_by_cazzyae.jpg

[hide=WIP Photos]

13cd873b.jpg

screenshot20100228at244.png[/hide][/hide]

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tripsis your art is so imaginative and has such an impressionistic quality to it. While your combat pieces are incredibly impressive, I'm a fan of some of the more sentimental ones you've done. I recall one with a boy and a girl on a grass field and footsteps shaped like hearts leading to him. That one always touched me...call me sentimental, but I completely fell for it <3:.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Tripsis your art is so imaginative and has such an impressionistic quality to it. While your combat pieces are incredibly impressive, I'm a fan of some of the more sentimental ones you've done. I recall one with a boy and a girl on a grass field and footsteps shaped like hearts leading to him. That one always touched me...call me sentimental, but I completely fell for it <3:.

Aww thanks <3: I love that one too! I did it with a.. special someone in mind ;)

followyourheart.jpg

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

Wow, great artwork. :D

For the book- How did you make the Zamorak symbol pop out like that? Did you use an imprint or something?

Shahdie mentioned sentimental works, now I'm curious as to what these are. Post more. :3

*edit* Oh, little late. Maybe I'll try to get all of my RS fan art together to post.

ZangetsuEchoSigFin.jpg

67/99/120 Invention

Aww thanks <3: I love that one too! I did it with a.. special someone in mine ;)

Aww Tripsis, you didn't have to think of me! /joking.

Those are really good, I could only wish to be able to draw like that. The only thing I can do is tribal's half decent, other than that...my stickman look half [developmentally delayed]ed.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Wow, great artwork. :D

For the book- How did you make the Zamorak symbol pop out like that? Did you use an imprint or something?

Shahdie mentioned sentimental works, now I'm curious as to what these are. Post more. :3

*edit* Oh, little late. Maybe I'll try to get all of my RS fan art together to post.

Take a look at the second WIP photo in the hide tags for an idea :) The cover is made out of an inflexible cardboard. So using that same board I cut out the Zamorak symbol (two layers to make it thicker) and glued it onto the cardboard then wrapped the leather around it. I won't post anymore sentimental works here because they're not RuneScape related. But if you're interested you can check out my Tip.it Art Blog or just my dA account or personal website (links in signatures).

Definitely make a post with your works! I'd love to see :)

Aww thanks <3: I love that one too! I did it with a.. special someone in mine ;)

Aww Tripsis, you didn't have to think of me! /joking.

Those are really good, I could only wish to be able to draw like that. The only thing I can do is tribal's half decent, other than that...my stickman look half [developmentally delayed]ed.

In your dreams!

And thanks :) Well if it makes you feel any better, I can't do tribal stuff at all :P

Posted Image

I really like all of your work...ALL of it. It's very creative and just looks amazing.

Keep up the amazing work :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

ive become a fan of your work, even if you never did fix that sgs. (lol)

and btw, dont worry about the zammy book, it had four MISSING pages, not 4 pages total. so i think your version is accurate :P

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I like your style, one thing that always did bother me is bikini armor on females, but I guess that is a personal thing. :smile:

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Loving the work tripsis, always was a big admirer of your work and please keep it up. :D

(You know you want to make one of you hugging a wolf, right...?)

I almost did last night... but I had to sleep! :(

I really like all of your work...ALL of it. It's very creative and just looks amazing.

Keep up the amazing work :smile:

Thanks so much!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ive become a fan of your work, even if you never did fix that sgs. (lol)

and btw, dont worry about the zammy book, it had four MISSING pages, not 4 pages total. so i think your version is accurate :P

Haha that's true! :XD:

I like your style, one thing that always did bother me is bikini armor on females, but I guess that is a personal thing. :smile:

Yeah personal preference.. I'm guilty of being fond of it I guess XD

So, what are you going to write in the Zammy book?

*thinks of a LOTR book* <3:

I sort of have a few things in mind. Details about Zamorak spells, maybe write about the armour... something like that. When I get around to it, that is :o

Posted Image

Could write all the lore about Zamorak...

I was planning on doing that too :) The book is a few hundred pages, I have enough room for EVERYTHING Zamorak :lol:

Posted Image

Who decided this shouldnt be an subforum for the gallery?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Who decided this shouldnt be an subforum for the gallery?

The whole point is that people who are interested in RuneScape visit the RuneScape forums. People who are not interested in RuneScape tend to stay in The Gallery. If it was a subforum of The Gallery, we probably wouldn't get as many RuneScape fans viewing it.

But if you have a problem with the way it's set up feel free to create a thread in Forum Updates & Suggestions :)

Posted Image

Do you try to put yourself into the pictures? I've always noticed the females always look similar.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Do you try to put yourself into the pictures? I've always noticed the females always look similar.

Not intentionally actually :o But now I can suddenly see why you'd think that lol. I do seem to have a thing for brunettes, huh?

Posted Image

Amazing, your artwork is on par with the official concept art that Jagex puts out themselves ^.^

My favorite, though was the Book of Zamorak(I got a thing for real life replicas).

Starting from scratch on something like that is pretty amazing. And you really made it come to life. Like adding the details as if there was such a book.

Many kuddos to you, sir :thumbsup:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Amazing, your artwork is on par with the official concept art that Jagex puts out themselves ^.^

My favorite, though was the Book of Zamorak(I got a thing for real life replicas).

Starting from scratch on something like that is pretty amazing. And you really made it come to life. Like adding the details as if there was such a book.

Many kuddos to you, sir :thumbsup:

Aw thanks so much :) The Book of Zamorak was definitely a lot of fun! It feels cool to own a "real life RuneScape item" :lol: And as pirate_felix said, I am female :)

Have you ever sent any of it in to Jagex?

I have sent in two pieces ;o

Posted Image

Madam.

Oh, yes. I'm sorry XD

*facedesk*

'Sir' has become a common attachment for me, regardless of gender >.>

It's alright :lol: And it's pretty common to assume that posters here are male.. since most RuneScape players are :P

Posted Image