Been working on an old account for the past couple of months.

Heres the current progress;

Stats:

statpic.png

Bank:

backpick.png

Current goals:

99 Strength (1.4m off)

99 Range (3.2m off)

99 Mage (2.8m off)

99 Constitution (3.7m off)

If this topics still alive ill post the level up pictures as they come.

Constructive criticism only, please.

Holy [Cabbage] That is a large cash pile. :shock: Well I will give you 10/10 Personally I like pures BEFORE they get 99's.. Because then they are still low leveled.. :ugeek:

Less 60m on that pile, bought an SGS to train with. Thanks for the rate, im quite pleased with it so far.

I read that comment and just laughed. You already have an AGS.. Whats the point of buying a SGS? Anyways.. It is a lot for a person like me.. Who only has about 300k and is only Level 17 Combat. :thumbdown:

Less 60m on that pile, bought an SGS to train with. Thanks for the rate, im quite pleased with it so far.

I read that comment and just laughed. You already have an AGS.. Whats the point of buying a SGS? Anyways.. It is a lot for a person like me.. Who only has about 300k and is only Level 17 Combat. :thumbdown:

AGS is pretty pointless for training, SGS is far more useful for the HP and Prayer boost. When i stop being so lazy ill get back to slayer and get 99 Strength.

As for the cash, i made 90% of it before PVP Worlds.

10/10, Very Nice. :thumbup:

Is it still worth training a Zerker, or any pure, to 52 prayer because in PvP worlds your opponent will be losing all their items anyway, so you don't really need to drop their prayer? Isn't it best to either stay at 43-45 or go straight to 70?

2eprbpj.png

Your account is beautiful, nice bank and stats mate.

:thumbup: for actually training non-combats, and summoning.

9/10 baconatorab6.gif

P.S

Get 90+ farming, for the lulz.

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

No firecape?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

10/10, Very Nice. :thumbup:

Is it still worth training a Zerker, or any pure, to 52 prayer because in PvP worlds your opponent will be losing all their items anyway, so you don't really need to drop their prayer? Isn't it best to either stay at 43-45 or go straight to 70?

It all depends what you want to do with the account, if you want to hybrid or multi, then 52 prayer is worth. If you just want to melee 1-v-1, then yeah 52 isn't exactly needed. As a Zerker, the next level i'd get would be 95, but i've no plans for that yet.

As for not having a Firecape, i've always been pretty bad at Jad. I can get to him easily, but then i die rather easily when it comes to switching - so rather than wasting millions of GP on a cape ill rarely use, ill use it on supplies for pvp.

Define a "couple of months"

:o

The account itself is years old. One i used to use, but i think i left it as i got bored of training/pking. I was getting bored of RS altogether when a rl mate of mine reminded me of the account so i just recovered it and went from there really. Only skills i've trained are Sum which i did with bursting lobs and abit of con/rc.

No firecape?

No rune defender?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

No firecape?

No rune defender?

[bleep] off with your gay [wagon] spam?

Excellent mate, we're going monsterhunting soon :thumbup:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Nice account brah. I'm assuming you need 46/47 def for turmoil but still you get an easy 9/10.

No firecape?

No rune defender?

Rofl, someone's jealous.

No, I'm just curious as to why you don't have either of those items. You explained the firecape, but rune defender is incredibly easy to get. Just seems strange that you wouldn't've taken the time to get it.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

Sorry guy's ive been working alot, not had a chance to update. I got alot of my bank through old pvp, the new stuff is some running about in GWD with a good CC and being lucky with loot lol... TBH i do the least, but seemed to get the best loot.

Not been training much lately, more pking. Got 99 mage/range still banked and i got 98 strength last night. Im sure they'll come when i cba.

As for rune defender, i have a bronze one now, but tbh i pk with ags mostly so i dont really need one. I use VLS on tanks, and i found rune kite works alot better against tanks considering they're so accurate and hit me pretty hard. Ill get one soon, might just get most of 99 strength in there and i'll have a decent pile.