Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I dislike debates like these because they bring out the worst in otherwise nice people.

At least we're debating something important and relevant, as opposed to having heated discussions about which flavor of pancake is best. And you don't have to read them :razz:

PM me for fitocracy invite

Almost as bad are people that cough into their hands.

CROOK. OF YOUR FREAKING. ARM PEOPLE.

I was able to change the habit to cough at the right place, but it was pretty hard changing that habit, especially since I've been told since I was a kid to cough in my hands.

I dislike debates like these because they bring out the worst in otherwise nice people.

At least we're debating something important and relevant, as opposed to having heated discussions about which flavor of pancake is best. And you don't have to read them :razz:

Obviously the best flavor of pancake is waffle flavor. There's not even room for a heated discussion there...

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Obviously the best flavor of pancake is waffle flavor. There's not even room for a heated discussion there...

Of course you'd say that, waffle-heathen. I don't know why we even bother with your kind on the forums.

Of course you'd say that, waffle-heathen. I don't know why we even bother with your kind on the forums.

Oh? What kind of pancake do you like then?

French toast or gtfo. Seriously, you have NO evidence to back up your claim.

French toast or gtfo. Seriously, you have NO evidence to back up your claim.

Oh?

"French Toast flavored pancakes may actually be damaging to your health, says a CDC expert Thursday. "The egg flavoring used in most French Toast flavoring for the pancakes contains dangerous levels of diridium monoxide, a poison that has been linked to Autism and Bipolar disorder." This comes after a report by the CDC that claims that similar pancake flavorings may not be safe for small children. No study has brought to light any dangerous effects in Wafflo, however, which is a popular alternative to the two..."

Source:

@above - did you know that water molecules are only one atom away from the very dangerous Hydrogen? That must mean you could die from drinking it!

To be less sarcastic: When people refuse help when it's evident that they're failing miserably. Of course, this may be absolutely fine in most situations, but considering that it was a young adult who's incapable of holding a knife correctly who were trying to dice onions (thus almost hurting himself), it's clearly not appropriate to refuse help.

Why is cooking such an overlooked and undervalued skill? You're guaranteed to need it at some point in life...

EDIT - Way to intercept me. I ought to have said '@lastpostonpage349'

@above - did you know that water molecules are only one atom away from the very dangerous Hydrogen? That must mean you could die from drinking it!

To be less sarcastic: When people refuse help when it's evident that they're failing miserably. Of course, this may be absolutely fine in most situations, but considering that it was a young adult who's incapable of holding a knife correctly who were trying to dice onions (thus almost hurting himself), it's clearly not appropriate to refuse help.

Why is cooking such an overlooked and undervalued skill? You're guaranteed to need it at some point in life...

EDIT - Way to intercept me. I ought to have said '@lastpostonpage349'

To add to this, when people say "Cheeze wiz is one molecule away from plastic". Or the beauty product commercials where they show butchered versions of the periodic table.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=24288936509&v=info

To add to this, when people say "Cheeze wiz is one molecule away from plastic". Or the beauty product commercials where they show butchered versions of the periodic table.

Does this mean that plastic is one molecule away from cheez whiz? We can solve world hunger with the pacific garbage patch@@

Funny how much of a difference something so small makes. Like how we share ~99%+ of our DNA with chimpanzees.

Michael Moore.

Everytime I disagree with him I watch this and love him again.

I think he's probably the worst spokesperson for left-leaning politics that you can get. He's a (Scientific term) douchebag who uses manipulative editing to prove his point and doesn't take the other side seriously, regardless of what they're saying. I've watched a few of his documentaries, and he uses ridicule more than actually proving why the other side is wrong (EX: Sicko- Setting a Reagan speech to the Imperial March rather than stating why Reagan is wrong with facts and/or evidence.

I LOVE his style though. Totally nonchalant and cool. Never shouts or gets angry. Bowling for Columbine was pretty good IMO.

Yes, but he's just... Smug. Like a hipster who namedrops a band that you've never heard of. It's the worst kind of nonchalance, the kind where other people getting mad at him seems to make his penis larger. Which happens often because of the aforementioned one-sidedness and manipulative editing. It's a vicious cycle, and the only losers are the people that agreed with his message before he alienated everyone who could have agreed.

Everyone should be well-versed in the kitchen. :thumbup:

Everyone should be well-versed in the kitchen. :thumbup:

What is this kitchen you speak of?

:P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |