Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Its when they try to read the bumper stickers on the back of motor scooters too that worries me >.< And as a scooter rider ... hugely annoying that they think you're inferior ... I pay my taxes so I will use the centre of the road .... lol

A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare

Lunna_Dawn.png

“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
Dalai Lama XIV

I can attest to that.

Unfortunately my scooter is broken for 2 years now... That leaves me with bicycle, as I don't have drivers' license yet. But I've had some riding around the city with scooter and DAMN it's scary... Specially when it's a bus or a full-sized truck.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The thing that amuses me, as a pedestrian, is why you should drive safely because there's a baby in the car ahead. A major accident would cause serious injury, potentially death, to a person of any age and any level of disability (or lack thereof). Surely, you should be driving safely any way, even if the car ahead is being driven by a single, perfectly healthy male in his early twenties.

People who wear tshirts of bands they're not a fan of. Yeah, the Ramones logo is cool, but if you don't even know what 'hey [garden tool], let's go' means then you shouldn't be wearing it. Same applies for The Beatles, Guns n' Roses, Metallica, AC/DC, any other classic rock band whose tshirt you can buy in Urban Outfitters.

Actually while I'm ranting about pretend fans - people who say their favourite Beatles song is Imagine. GET THE [bleep] OUT.

Edit: Can we all take a moment to appreciate the TIF censor? 'Hey [garden tool], let's go' is fantastic haha.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

I know I've brought this up before, but as soon as it hits close to 20 degrees Celsius outside, my room is like living in an oven. Past a certain point, it seems to just get up to 25+

I also get a super itchy back if I don't have something against it, which means I either have to be in bed or wearing a shirt. Since we had a nice warm day today, its once again to sleep on my bed with a fan running. The saving grace is that I have a nice cross flow fan which can get a good amount of air moving without making it sound like I am sleeping with a lead blower.

And add that you have deep consequences because of that.

Like walking 30 km's at 4-6 am in the morning, midwinter at -20 degrees Celsius.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

My local pizza shop's random quality of pizza. Sometimes I'll order a pizza and get one with dry, flaky crust that is hardly cut, and another ill get the greatest pizza ive ever had.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My local pizza shop's random quality of pizza. Sometimes I'll order a pizza and get one with dry, flaky crust that is hardly cut, and another ill get the greatest pizza ive ever had.

That sucks.

Yeah, same with any of the local pizza shops here.

Yeah, same with any of the local pizza shops here.

Especially in the months when they hire. It annoys me even local pizza shops where mostly adults work, it can either be uber delicious or a burnt wreck that I still have to fork over $7-10 for. Sometimes, I shouldn't be gambling but the chance for something delicious is hard to pass up.

Doctors who charge you for NOT doing the job you're paying them for, and instead waste time. Long story short; waited 5 months for an opening, went in today, lasted 10 mins and left without any prescription for the medicine my GP and previous doctor told me I should be going on and $160 gone from my pocket.

Also you'll be seeing bugger-all posts from me again, so you can celebrate for the lack-of me here.

Popoto.~<3

The lack of ability to cook.

You're really not missing out on much.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I actually didn't mean my lack of cooking ability, but rather - of young persons in general. It irks me that supposedly responsible adults can come out of education without the ability to boil pasta or the ability to brown meat.

I actually didn't mean my lack of cooking ability, but rather - of young persons in general. It irks me that supposedly responsible adults can come out of education without the ability to boil pasta or the ability to brown meat.

Oops. :P Sorry for assuming you lacked the ability to cook, Assume.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Yeah, 2 years ago we had a class-trip where we had to prepare our own meal and I was the only one who could peel potatoes...

[bleep]ing pathetic, that is.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Yeah, 2 years ago we had a class-trip where we had to prepare our own meal and I was the only one who could peel potatoes...

[bleep]ing pathetic, that is.

How can you not know how peel potatoes? That like... not knowing how to tie your shoes.