Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

This probably sounds discriminating, but hear me out. People with "special" needs tend to be real loud, even in a Library, and it's tolerated. This is just annoying to me, why should anyone be treated differently for behaving stupidly, or violently, just because they have special needs? Eugh

Do you suggest banning them from the library?

Maybe, if the issue becomes bigger. A library is supposed to be a quiet place to revise, study or learn, not a place to shout and scream.

If you people with mental illness to be removed from places like a library simply because of their illness, then it quickly can degenerate into disallowing them from anywhere on the basis of public nuisance.

I've spent hundreds of hours at libraries by the way, and let me say those with full mental capacity have regularly been far more disruptive than those without.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This probably sounds discriminating, but hear me out. People with "special" needs tend to be real loud, even in a Library, and it's tolerated. This is just annoying to me, why should anyone be treated differently for behaving stupidly, or violently, just because they have special needs? Eugh

Do you suggest banning them from the library?

Maybe, if the issue becomes bigger. A library is supposed to be a quiet place to revise, study or learn, not a place to shout and scream.

If you people with mental illness to be removed from places like a library simply because of their illness, then it quickly can degenerate into disallowing them from anywhere on the basis of public nuisance.

I've spent hundreds of hours at libraries by the way, and let me say those with full mental capacity have regularly been far more disruptive than those without.

Stop going to the extremes Y_Guy, you don't prove a realistic argument that way. Mental illness,jackass or children, distrub the peaceful auroma of the library then you should get kicked out. Period.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Kicking them out sounds a bit extreme, actually. Unless there are big mental issues, you can normally just talk to someone who's being a disturbance and ask him or her to stop. With people where this may not work, whoever's responsible for them should have the common sense not to hang around a library.

There's a "Children's Area" for a reason.

If a mother had a baby in a library, and it wouldn't stop screaming, she could very easily be asked to leave, even though the baby doesn't know better.

Just a thought.

ARE YOU CALLLING DISABLED PEOPLE BABIES?

You're so insensitive...

/sarcasm.

Srsly though? They should have the same rules applied to them as anyone else.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Whats so alien about kicking people out? Of course tell them to stop but if they continue you kick them out. Mothers should already acknowledge the fact their babies may randomly burst out crying so she should always prepare to make a quick escape to the bathroom or outside to care for the baby. Keep in mind, we're talking about a library not any building.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm not saying you should never kick out a mentally handicapped person, but you should have the decency to at least make a reasonable attempt to get them to be quiet and/or ignore little outbursts. If it's extreme, yeah, sure, kick them out...but if they're talking loudly once an hour or something like that I think kicking them out is a bit extreme.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I'm not saying you should never kick out a mentally handicapped person, but you should have the decency to at least make a reasonable attempt to get them to be quiet and/or ignore little outbursts. If it's extreme, yeah, sure, kick them out...but if they're talking loudly once an hour or something like that I think kicking them out is a bit extreme.

I never saw any inclination of a once-in-a-blue-moon interruption in the original post:

"This probably sounds discriminating, but hear me out. People with "special" needs tend to be real loud, even in a Library, and it's tolerated. This is just annoying to me, why should anyone be treated differently for behaving stupidly, or violently, just because they have special needs? Eugh"

It must of been pretty lengthy to be memorable enough to post it on a off-topic forum thread. Come on.

But you're just posting that to level yourself out so you looked to have been partly right. But no, you just overjumped yourself.

siggy3s.jpg

So uhh, on a less controversial note, people on facebook who invite everyone on their friends list to groups and events and that [cabbage]. No, I don't want to drive 4 hours to see the [cabbage]ty pop-punk band that you [bleep] out excessively, thank you very much.

Fortunately, I can ignore all invites from those people with one click. And it's always the people I barely know so I really don't give a [bleep].

Edit: I've come to realize that a large portion of my posts get censored lol.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

People who sniff or cough continuously when it's silent. I know they can't help it but it's just so darn annoying.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People who sniff or cough continuously when it's silent. I know they can't help it but it's just so darn annoying.

You know what's worse? That, in an exam.

On the exam mention, when you look over at a person and see them sorta shaking their leg... I can't really explain it any more than that.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

On the exam mention, when you look over at a person and see them sorta shaking their leg... I can't really explain it any more than that.

I do that all the time, what's wrong with it? It's just fidgeting.

I do that all the time, what's wrong with it? It's just fidgeting.

It annoys the hell out of me.

:mrgreen:

#rpgformod

Coughing, the worst part of being sick.

Once I start coughing, I keep coughing for ages, nearly bringing me to throwing up.

At the moment I have to agree. I'm just getting over a cold, and it seems like all I do lately is cough until I'm blue in the face. Gah!

What's worse though is having to work through it.

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis

Coughing, the worst part of being sick.

Once I start coughing, I keep coughing for ages, nearly bringing me to throwing up.

At the moment I have to agree. I'm just getting over a cold, and it seems like all I do lately is cough until I'm blue in the face. Gah!

What's worse though is having to work through it.

Tis lucky that this is the first time I've been sick in ages and I'm on holidays at the moment.

#rpgformod

Tis lucky that this is the first time I've been sick in ages and I'm on holidays at the moment.

Yeah. Wish I could say that, or get somebody to work for me so I could use a few sick days :rolleyes:

"He is no fool who gives up that which he can not keep to gain that which he can not lose."

--Jim Elliot

"You must picture me alone in that room in Magdalen, night after night, feeling, whenever my mind lifted even for a second from my work, the steady, unrelenting approach of Him whom I so earnestly desired not to meet. That which I greatly feared had at last come upon me. In the Trinity Term of 1929 I gave in, and admitted that God was God, and knelt and prayed: perhaps, that night, the most dejected and reluctant convert in all England. I did not then see what is now the most shining and obvious thing; the Divine humility which will accept a convert even on such terms. The Prodical Son at least walked home on his own two feet. But who can duly adore that love which will open the high gates to a prodigal who is brought in kicking, struggling, resentful, and darting his eyes in every direction for a chance of escape? The words compelle intrare, compel them to come in, have been so abused by wicked men that we shudder at them; but, properly understood, they plumb the depth of the Divine mercy. The hardness of God is kinder than the softness of men, and His compulsion is our liberation."

--C.S.Lewis

I hate Republicans more than Democrats, since they're often contradicting themselves and are the loudest.

Though who likes tree huggers?

siggy3s.jpg

I hate Republicans more than Democrats, since they're often contradicting themselves and are the loudest.

Though who likes tree huggers?

What? Republicans are the loudest? Self contradicting?

Step back and review.

And I like tree huggers. Provided I still get all the paper and wood products I can feast my eyes upon.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge