Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Teenagers who are seriously ATTACHED to their cell phones.

Today in class, my English teacher took a girl's phone because she was texting in class. The girl started pouting and whining and wouldn't sit down. She kept following the teacher around asking for her phone back, and she refused to do an assignment until she got her phone back.

Today in class, my English teacher took a girl's phone because she was texting in class. The girl started pouting and whining and wouldn't sit down. She kept following the teacher around asking for her phone back, and she refused to do an assignment until she got her phone back.

Haha, what a world.

Speaking about phones, i watched Leicester - Man City earlier, and the camera managed to zoom in on a kid using an iphone who was... Hm, 4-5?

I changed mine last year after my old one died after 6 years, the new one cost... 35 mohaha.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Haha, what a world.

Speaking about phones, i watched Leicester - Man City earlier, and the camera managed to zoom in on a kid using an iphone who was... Hm, 4-5?

I changed mine last year after my old one died after 6 years, the new one cost... 35 mohaha.

Lol, just the other day, I walked into my exams. The supervisor at the door was all "do you have a cell phone in your pocket?", then I told him "I don't use cell phones" and he freaked. "WHAT!". It was pretty funny.

Staurolite.png

People who don't understand the meaning of "literally".

I know. It makes my head literally explode when that happens, I get so angry.

[hide]kMz6V.jpg[/hide]

This, which about sums up YouTube.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Professor-Farnsworth

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

OH MY GOD LMAO. Those metalhead comments are hilarious.

(Because they are [developmentally delayed]ed, if you needed clarifcation.)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!