Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

I think Tobuscus and X are the only people on Youtube that don't annoy me constantly when I try watching them. And there's another guy who does the GradualReport or something and he's funny sometimes.

But I really can't see how people like Fred and stuff get so many views. It's honestly just baffling. ._<

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It's not just that he's unfunny, it's that he makes a living off of making lame jokes about other people's funny videos and then abusing the Youtube Partnership program to make as much money as possible. He is a douche.

Also I hate Daniel Tosh.

Daniel Tosh isn't as bad, but I hate him sometimes as well.

A lot of his jokes arent funny, but he has his moments. Helluva lot funnier than RWJ.

Daniel Tosh is [bleep]ing hilarious... The new Tosh.0 are full of gold and hilarious jokes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I [bleep]ing hate my dentist...

It currently feels like half my jaw is going to fall off because a wisdom tooth is coming in sideways, and pretty much the only advice I got was "Eh, s'probly fine."

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Tosh is alright. He's nothing amazing, but it's worth a good laugh.

RWJ is a douche plain and simple, down to the core. He's not even a jerk with a heart of gold. He's a jerk with a heart of jerk.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Tosh is alright. He's nothing amazing, but it's worth a good laugh.

RWJ is a douche plain and simple, down to the core. He's not even a jerk with a heart of gold. He's a jerk with a heart of jerk.

EDIT - The embedding sort of ruined the automatic time select thing. Go to 00:29 =|

When you have to walk somewhere so you get snuggled up in a coat because it's cold outside but end up getting sweaty 'cause you put on too many layers.

Weather: 1, Me: 0.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When people have their brights on and are driving right at you.

Cant see [bleep]ing anything.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When the phone rings on the opposite side of the house, and someone (more specifically, my mother) picks it up, walks across the house, and holds it out to me and says "can you answer this? I really don't want to talk to whoever it is." It makes me think "did you seriously walk all the way across the house just to have me answer it? They are probably about to hang up!" If you don't want to talk to them, just answer and hang up...

[/rant]

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

When people have their brights on and are driving right at you.

Cant see [bleep]ing anything.

I was gonna post this a few nights ago...

Too bad there's no cops around; because its technically illegal doing that facing against cars.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

On a serious note, people who drive with their fog lights on when it's not flippin' foggy. You don't look cool, and you are annoying.

I want to hug you, but I'm afraid to be inappropriate.

Edited by Rainy_Day
Rainy_Day never says no to a hug.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

People that overuse swear words. Listen, its alright to blurt one out if your in pain, but in a casual conversation, nah.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

There's a time and a place for swear words. Overusing them is just damn annoying.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang