Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Mmhmm...the funny part about these people is when you ask'm who represents what (ie: the premier of their own province for example). They always respond with the prime minister...then I laugh and silently call them an idiot...

div>

THE SIZE OF THE DISLIKE BAR IS THE SIZE OF JUSTIN BIEBERS [bLEEP]

^ That on youtube

EDIT - Or maybe "[number of dislikes] people are [derogative term/statement]"

Guhhhhh.... Couldn't agree more.

People that rave to certain kinds of music because others do. Although it could be applied to anything.

'I want X because it's nice. I now want Y and dislike X because Y is now better' When Y coincidently is the thing their friend has just bought.

sheep in general. Superdry is starting to annoy me....

And with the countries thing.. I have a real interest in Geography and although living in England, could probably name all 50 US states and approx/exact locations on a map.

Thats Just me.

Sometimes it works though. If the people making the comment actually tie it in to the video it can lead to nerd humor or fandom-related inside jokes, and that's always nice :razz:

This of course takes a level of intelligence far above that which the average Youtube commentator can be expected to achieve, which makes it all the sweeter when it happens.

Sometimes it works though. If the people making the comment actually tie it in to the video it can lead to nerd humor or fandom-related inside jokes, and that's always nice :razz:

This of course takes a level of intelligence far above that which the average Youtube commentator can be expected to achieve, which makes it all the sweeter when it happens.

True.

I often troll by drawing a hammer and sickle on my hand in sharpie, and wait to be called a Nazi.

It's not just your school, believe me. No, I don't discriminate. If we work together, we can realize that there are SO MANY wonderfully [developmentally delayed]ed people that I hope to christ never try to reproduce or move to another country.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I often troll by drawing a hammer and sickle on my hand in sharpie, and wait to be called a Nazi.

It's not just your school, believe me. No, I don't discriminate. If we work together, we can realize that there are SO MANY wonderfully [developmentally delayed]ed people that I hope to christ never try to reproduce or move to another country.

People must love you and your air of superiority.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to call stupid people stupid without being superior to everyone.

Just the stupid ones.

Kinda hard not to feel superior when Miss Teen USA 2007 is a pretty common breed of person here.

It wouldn't even be a bother to me, and I certainly wouldn't consider myself superior, if it was just that people are ignorant of other cultures. There's plenty of things I have no idea about, obviously. It's when people make blind statements about USA NUMBUH ONE or how much [x country they heard about on Fox News one time] sucks, and are COMPLETELY unwilling to educate themselves on it when it comes up.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Kinda hard not to feel superior when Miss Teen USA 2007 is a pretty common breed of person here.

It wouldn't even be a bother to me, and I certainly wouldn't consider myself superior, if it was just that people are ignorant of other cultures. There's plenty of things I have no idea about, obviously. It's when people make blind statements about USA NUMBUH ONE or how much [x country they heard about on Fox News one time] sucks, and are COMPLETELY unwilling to educate themselves on it when it comes up.

So do you find it funny to troll people in real life? That's not gonna win you many friends.

Just let [cabbage] go. People are gonna be stupid if they want to be, ignorance is bliss. Just don't come onto a online forum and tell everyone how much smarter you are than they are.

jjroxlu7.jpg

So do you find it funny to troll people in real life? That's not gonna win you many friends.

Just let [cabbage] go. People are gonna be stupid if they want to be, ignorance is bliss. Just don't come onto a online forum and tell everyone how much smarter you are than they are.

image306.jpg

I'm not saying I'm smarter than everyone else. I'm saying that these people are not a problem when you just smile when they do something stupid, but when they're the majority in a particular area (that area in this case being my school), it gets VERY annoying. Especially when you consider these are the people that make all the stereotypes seem true.

Yes, I enjoy trolling in real life. I have my group of friends, and I'm sticking with them. They enjoy it too, and combined efforts can come up with some amazing things.

Again, I have no problem with people not knowing about a particular subject, I don't claim to be an all-knowing superbeing (except in random stupid trivia). What I DO have a problem with, is people being unwilling to LEARN when presented with the opportunity. It especially becomes a problem when they use it to harass people that aren't white Catholics.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

image306.jpg

I'm not saying I'm smarter than everyone else. I'm saying that these people are not a problem when you just smile when they do something stupid, but when they're the majority in a particular area (that area in this case being my school), it gets VERY annoying. Especially when you consider these are the people that make all the stereotypes seem true.

Yes, I enjoy trolling in real life. I have my group of friends, and I'm sticking with them. They enjoy it too, and combined efforts can come up with some amazing things.

Again, I have no problem with people not knowing about a particular subject, I don't claim to be an all-knowing superbeing (except in random stupid trivia). What I DO have a problem with, is people being unwilling to LEARN when presented with the opportunity.

The fact that you "troll" people in real life just screams that you spend to much time on the internet. For God's sake just say you're screwing with them, not trolling.

You're gonna have a very hard time in life if you can't deal with stupid people.

jjroxlu7.jpg

image306.jpg

Again, I have no problem with people not knowing about a particular subject, I don't claim to be an all-knowing superbeing (except in random stupid trivia). What I DO have a problem with, is people being unwilling to LEARN when presented with the opportunity.

The fact that you "troll" people in real life just screams that you spend to much time on the internet. For God's sake just say you're screwing with them, not trolling.

You're gonna have a very hard time in life if you can't deal with stupid people.

I just prefer the term trolling. Can be applied to both internet and IRL, what difference does it make?

And I think I used the wrong word when I said "stupid". The girl in Elk's video is hilarious, but I wouldn't necessarily group her in with the people I mean, the people I can't stand. She's ignorant, sure, but she at least doesn't seem to be the type that holds a hateful opinion towards people from X religion/country/whatever.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Excuse me, I need to go find the nearest infant and pummel them repeatedly with my fist.

>.<

(It's ironic also because someday this will be me. [bleep].)

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I keep getting errors when trying to upload a comment.

This. Really annoying me right now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Excuse me, I need to go find the nearest infant and pummel them repeatedly with my fist.

>.<

To be fair, nobody learned about Budapest in the 3rd [bleep]ing grade. Everything in 3rd grade was extremely watered down American History, and by that I mean horribly biased and distorted stories of George Washington and the American Revolution and Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War. Mix in some Pilgrims and Indians in November and you've got yourself a 3rd grade history curriculum.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

>.<

To be fair, nobody learned about Budapest in the 3rd [bleep]ing grade. Everything in 3rd grade was extremely watered down American History, and by that I mean horribly biased and distorted stories of George Washington and the American Revolution and Abraham Lincoln and the Civil War. Mix in some Pilgrims and Indians in November and you've got yourself a 3rd grade history curriculum.

Those kids have to be in advanced classes, because the harder stuff on that show I didn't learn until middle school. I love the annotations though "it's hun-ga-ry" every teacher i've ever had has pronounced it hungry, stop complaining to us about what we were taught, complain to the people teaching us.

I guess that's something that annoys me, people who get uppity about pronunciation. Unless i'm pronouncing Apple as Zebra, stfu. If you get what I mean from the way i'm pronouncing it, then get the [bleep] over it. And theres that old rule from myth club, if they don't recognize the pronunciation, spell it.

God damn [bleep]ing idiot politicians!!

So what do you read when make the daily news-site round?

"EU-commission might vote on affirmative-action at companies".

[bleep]ing idiots!

So, competence should come before what you have in the trousers? I'm [bleep]ing fed up with this [cabbage]. They can all go to hell. If i run a company and want to employ a new person to one of the higher posts, i can't pick the one that i feel fit in best and has the best competence to do the job? Instead i will have to pick her because she doesn't have a wang-dang-doodle.

[bleep]ing ridiculous world.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

>.<

i dont think i know anyone who would know that, that is such trivially knowledge...yes i know of Hungary, and i know the bulk of my nations, but why do i need to know the capital? if im forced to learn the capital of every European nation, every European should be forced to learn the capital of every USA state there about the same size...

legends2.jpg