Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Not being able to sleep when you want to.

Having a song stuck in your head that you can't name.

Waking up right before the really hot part of a dream.

Joints that refuse to click.

Youtube comments.

"Kid" or "Nerd" as an insult.

Hypocrisy.

Tip It's posting limit.

People that laugh at something unfunny.

"Special" people.

Whitescreen of death.

Misusing words (ie: irony)

People who can't capitalize or spell properly.

Getting an itch that you can't scratch.

"Right to bear arms"

Ignorance/arrogance.

People who can't accept they're wrong.

Beggars.

Anyone who's loud.

Slow walkers.

Government policies.

The list goes on...

EDIT: nvm....

My list

-Tailgaters whenever I'm driving.

-People who talk too loudly. <_<

-People who make left turns on straightaways.

-My mom whenever she gets mad at me for stupid reasons. -.-

-Old jokes like "girls belong in the kitchen", Justin Bieber,

Soviet Russia, Thumbs up, chain message comments on Youtube.

-Advertisements that slow down your computer.

-Overused songs like Bodies, 009 Sound System, Linkin Park etc.

-My nose bleeding.

-Fat/ugly girls who think they're hot and proving it by being obnoxious douches.

-Liars.

-Mexican music. :-X

-Women who sue people over everyday frustrations. :-w

-Teachers/Professors that can't teach. :rolleyes:

"Whew" I'm done. and I feel so much better.

The rolling the eyes thing doesn't make it seem like you're agreeing with me.

It makes it look like you're just being really sarcastic. Well then I retract my eyerolll!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Back to Facebook ranting:

Girl says: I HAD SUCH A BAD DAY/I'M SO SAD/GOD LIFE SUCKS

Friend/family member: Aww what's wrong?

Girl: text me

Why are you announcing these things to everyone on Facebook if it's so private?

Also I just saw the MGC went down. Now it's going to feel like a chunk of my signature is missing...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Girls who announce that they have some problem, making sure that many people hear them say it, but when asked say "I don't want to talk about it." Then they go about their day as normal, apparently not thinking about any kind of big problem. Until we have details, I have to assume you're just after attention.

Loud vacuum cleaners.

People that use curse words as commas.

When people form crowds in the middles and sides of hallways and talk, refuse to move over a bit when asked, and get pissed when they're shoved out of the way BECAUSE I CAN'T MISS MY CLASS AND I DO NOT MUCH LIKE THE IDEA OF REPEATING 10nth GRADE. This and slow people. Generally just anything caused by inconsiderate people that would prevent me from getting to class on time.

Fat people that complain about Gym Class.

The fact that my Gym Class has us playing sports that A. I suck at because I'm a geek and have no ability to play, and B. Are the most STATIONARY GAMES EVER. I would much rather be in the weight room where I can run on a treadmill or something than play Volleyball and spend the entire period standing in one spot, interrupted occasionally by stepping to the left or smacking the ball back.

/post #786,344 expressing how much I hate school and the people in it

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Back to Facebook ranting:

Girl says: I HAD SUCH A BAD DAY/I'M SO SAD/GOD LIFE SUCKS

Friend/family member: Aww what's wrong?

Girl: text me

Why are you announcing these things to everyone on Facebook if it's so private?

Probably my most hated thing about FB is that. :wall:

Popoto.~<3

At my school PE we played Dodgeball and CTF.

Yeah, we used to get dodgeball as well. I have no idea if what we played was the "proper" way to play but it was a riot nonetheless. Although football (soccer) was easily the most popular at my school.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Fat people that complain about Gym Class.

So you don't have a problem with skinny people who complain about PE?

Though, I agree with you on most of the stuff. That whole class pissed me off to no end.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

The fact that my Gym Class has us playing sports that A. I suck at because I'm a geek and have no ability to play, and B. Are the most STATIONARY GAMES EVER. I would much rather be in the weight room where I can run on a treadmill or something than play Volleyball and spend the entire period standing in one spot, interrupted occasionally by stepping to the left or smacking the ball back.

And that's why I'm taking Weight Training next year.

My school's Gym class is full of complete morons who have extreme amounts of testosterone. They're way too competitive, and if you screw up just a little bit, they yell at you and threaten to "kick your ass".

I hate almost everyone in my Gym class. They picked on this one kid with Asperger's and constantly pushed him around and made fun of him. Whenever he would go up to the plate in kickball or something, people on the other team would just shout, "EASY OUT!". I felt really, really bad for that kid. It's hard enough living with a condition like that, it's hard enough having very few friends, and he doesn't need the extra bullying to go along with it.

Just the other day, those idiots who act before they think took a random shoe (which happened to be mine) and put it in the shower. I was looking around for my damn shoe, and one kid said that it was in the showers being soaked in water. I was so pissed, and I had to put my shoe next to the hand dryer for two minutes to get that thing dry.

^^^

THESE. [bleep]ING. PEOPLE.

They seem to be the majority male population of my town. I was actually pretty lucky this year (people in my current gym class are pretty cool), but 6th-9th grades were all those people.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

As I've been quoted three times or so, I'll elaborate. Reddish colour water would refer to unisex bathrooms, and greenish colour water would refer to someone who doesn't drink enough water...

On Topic: Have you ever gotten insulted, then wanted to make a comeback, but fail to until it's far too late?

As I've been quoted three times or so, I'll elaborate. Reddish colour water would refer to unisex bathrooms, and greenish colour water would refer to someone who doesn't drink enough water...

On Topic: Have you ever gotten insulted, then wanted to make a comeback, but fail to until it's far too late?

Dehydrated Urine should be a dark yellow not green? Green would indicate some sort of infection.

Girls and arguments; they will never drop it even when they've clearly got there point across and they're right.

Dehydrated Urine should be a dark yellow not green? Green would indicate some sort of infection.

Girls and arguments; they will never drop it even when they've clearly got there point across and they're right.

Agreed on the second, and dehydrated urine should be a dark yellow. It's supposed to be clear, but point being.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.