Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Although killing is a bit extreme. Prison might work, though.

honestly in their case it would be exactly the same thing

cant imagine their 'god hates [bleep]s!11' going down too well while they are bent over in the shower block...

Jokes about rape are never funny.

^ obv never been to a jimmy carr gig

;)

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Although killing is a bit extreme. Prison might work, though.

honestly in their case it would be exactly the same thing

cant imagine their 'god hates [bleep]s!11' going down too well while they are bent over in the shower block...

Jokes about rape are never funny.

Can't say never...

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Honestly, even if their "right to speech" is fine and dandy, there's a thing called respect and common sense. They lack it and someone needs to kill them. They're completely insane.

For example, their "funeral protest". Funerals call for a certain degree of credence and respect. What they did sends them straight into complete monster territory. There is no logical justification to this at all. Honestly, I'd love to drive all the way to where they live, and burn their church down.

I bolded the part that got me. Honestly this is the first thing that has made me laugh (belly rending laughter) in quite some time. You good sir are a comedic genius!

LNYvk.png

Quote from Tv tropes George Carlin: "I can PROVE to you that rape is funny! Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd!"

I almost wanted to post that, but I wasn't sure how well it'd go over.

Either way, cartoons have already been ruined for me by that statement.

To add another post to eventually reach my goal of King Complainer, I hate my classes. Education is a privilege, and I'm glad to have it. But please let me CHOOSE what I want to be educated in before you spend a fortune making millions of kids learn things they have no interest in!

For example, I'd like a history class that goes more in-depth. My entire lesson for the past month could be summed up in a couple of paragraphs. What about English? I don't even have to TRY to get epic grades, yet I'm in all RP classes because I don't do the assignments that just don't apply to me.

For example, a recent one was "Write about a time you lost something you borrowed. What did you do?" Besides sounding like something I would have gotten in 4th or 5th grade, I've never borrowed anything that I failed to return, so how am I supposed to write about it? When I asked, I was told I couldn't make something up, so what in the hell am I supposed to do?

/rant

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I have to agree with you there, dizzle. Writing about a non-existant event is a pain. But they won't be able to tell if you made it up.

I have to agree with you there, dizzle. Writing about a non-existant event is a pain. But they won't be able to tell if you made it up.

...why didn't I think of that :blink:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

...why didn't I think of that :blink:

Because it doesn't interest you.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

To add another post to eventually reach my goal of King Complainer, I hate my classes. Education is a privilege, and I'm glad to have it. But please let me CHOOSE what I want to be educated in before you spend a fortune making millions of kids learn things they have no interest in!

For example, I'd like a history class that goes more in-depth. My entire lesson for the past month could be summed up in a couple of paragraphs. What about English? I don't even have to TRY to get epic grades, yet I'm in all RP classes because I don't do the assignments that just don't apply to me.

For example, a recent one was "Write about a time you lost something you borrowed. What did you do?" Besides sounding like something I would have gotten in 4th or 5th grade, I've never borrowed anything that I failed to return, so how am I supposed to write about it? When I asked, I was told I couldn't make something up, so what in the hell am I supposed to do?

/rant

Why aren't you taking AP classes?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

/rant

Why aren't you taking AP classes?

I have never been given any kind of choice despite repeated requests.

Also, just found out another thing that annoys me. The fact that 2 of my 3 name changes for the year are used up because the auto-correct wouldn't let me capitalize the D in my name.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Admins are still people; humans with hopes and dreams of their own, and most importantly, empathy. Why not send someone a short PM?

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I felt that discussion was prematurely stifled in a recently locked thread.

Also, dubstep. I'm tired of hearing it every single day when kids are playing it, I'm tired of it being suddenly the biggest thing ever, and I'm tired of the fact that it's mostly crappy music (although I won't say it's all trash), and yet it seems everyone's into it. It reminds me of that Soulja Boy guy who the world loved for two weeks and now has completely forgotten.

Also, dubstep. I'm tired of hearing it every single day when kids are playing it, I'm tired of it being suddenly the biggest thing ever, and I'm tired of the fact that it's mostly crappy music (although I won't say it's all trash), and yet it seems everyone's into it.

This so much. Whenever I say I don't like dubstep, everyone says I have a bad taste in music, a popular comeback at my school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_amJ0YZrM

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well now I feel ahead of the game.

I listen to a (very) little music like that, but the fad's not hit Nebraska yet. So I'm safe for a while.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It doesn't annoy me, but when I see things advertising things like "Raise awareness for women's lung cancer (Or any disease that anybody can get) at...", it makes me wonder.

It's not just women who can get them...

It doesn't annoy me, but when I see things advertising things like "Raise awareness for women's lung cancer (Or any disease that anybody can get) at...", it makes me wonder.

It only really irks me with breast cancer. Yeah, it sucks that you've got breast cancer, but men can get it as well. You also don't see men giving themselves a month for testicular and prostate cancer awareness. How about instead of "Breat Cancer Awareness Month" it's just "Cancer Awareness Month"?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I thought that was sarcasm.

Or am I missing something?

I noticed that too, but I was mainly going for the "And that is Irony" part of the video.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Seeing Bender made me think of another annoying thing. When actors make a movie distracting.

I like Adventure Time for some reason, and knowing that the dog is voiced by the guy that voiced Bender (can't spell his name without first consulting Wikipedia) just makes the whole show weird for me. Other examples include:

Michael C. Hall in Gamer. All I see is Dexter, stop trying to do other stuff.

John McGinley in The Rock and Platoon. All I see is Dr. Cox, stop trying to do other stuff.

Gerard Butler in Phantom of the Opera. All I see is King Leonidas, stop trying to do other stuff.

And Nicholas Cage. I don't see him as a specific role, he just... he ruins everything that's supposed to be serious just by being in it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

It only really irks me with breast cancer. Yeah, it sucks that you've got breast cancer, but men can get it as well. You also don't see men giving themselves a month for testicular and prostate cancer awareness. How about instead of "Breat Cancer Awareness Month" it's just "Cancer Awareness Month"?

Awareness is awareness, shut the [bleep] up.

Also, http://movember.com/ ???

hiccup.png

So other bad things should be ignored because one bad thing is receiving attention?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

So other bad things should be ignored because one bad thing is receiving attention?

Dunno how I got to this thread, but I kinda agree. I find things rather annoying that are aimed at only a single gender - although really only aid type things which would be helpful to either gender.

A womens' shelter? Do only women need help? Are only women down on their luck and or abused? Give me a break. Is that not insulting, actually? ""Yeah this shelter is only for women, they need all the help they can get!""

Also, I don't come to Off-Topic often. Are you just a typical [wagon], tortoise?

And finally something that bothers me more than uneven gender aid or typical [wagon]:

LONG HAIRS. Long hair as a hairstyle is terrific but when I find long strands of hair in my food or on a seat or something... It makes me mildly sick to my stomach. And I don't get that way easily (with the exception of long hairs!! :unsure: )...

2dgucz6.png

Dunno how I got to this thread, but I kinda agree. I find things rather annoying that are aimed at only a single gender - although really only aid type things which would be helpful to either gender.

A womens' shelter? Do only women need help? Are only women down on their luck and or abused? Give me a break. Is that not insulting, actually? ""Yeah this shelter is only for women, they need all the help they can get!""

Also, I don't come to Off-Topic often. Are you just a typical [wagon], tortoise?

And finally something that bothers me more than uneven gender aid or typical [wagon]:

LONG HAIRS. Long hair as a hairstyle is terrific but when I find long strands of hair in my food or on a seat or something... It makes me mildly sick to my stomach. And I don't get that way easily (with the exception of long hairs!! :unsure: )...

You're the one whining about women getting "discriminatory" aid or more awareness than average while completely ignoring all the November mustaches. It's like you drove your wagon down wagon alley and wagonned it there.

Hey guess what you two, women aren't the only one being treated for breast cancer. Yes, thats right, scientists aren't [bleep]ing stupid! Surprise!! They also even give men medication for cervical cancer, which is something I can't get (I can't speak for you obviously).

Would breast cancer advertisements really get the same support and awareness with Fat Steve being the flagship?

hiccup.png