Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Freedom of speech, meet the thoughts of 50 racist white guys.

It's sort of funny how that can be interpreted as racism. :P

People who talk really loudly on their phones in public like on a bus and train, messy eaters, close minded people who think only their oppinion is important, shopping malls and those annoying women who use their strollers like bulldozers through crowds, sleazbags, 90% of the population who attempt to wear skinny jeans and most of all runecrafting.

Freedom of speech can only go so far though, and the fact that they have that as an ammendmant is a double-edged sword. Sure, it allows people to say whatever they want, but it also allows racists, homophobes, and generally any hate-crime passionate person to use it as an excuse. Should the ammendmant be ammended? Yes. Will the americans bother to do it? Not unless they overwhelmingly elect a gay black female president. Forget freedom of speech, introduce the new ammendmant 'freedom of speech as long as it isn't offending'

Hah. Send me to prison now then.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

those annoying women who use their strollers like bulldozers through crowds

This is one of my personal pet hates. Especially those women who bulldoze on narrow pavements with those double buggies (like one kid beside the other). It's like the second they have kids they believe they're god's gift and have right of way everywhere.

Of course not. :P I t's just so annoying how they go full steam ahead at you or into the back of somebodys heels and realise they've smacked into somebody but don't apologise or show any concern. XD It's their lack of concern for others because behind this great big thing they can barge about which annoys me. A bit like some people in big 4x4 cars. X_X

Yesterday I was playing TF2 with a stupid kid (not young - a term) on the mic who had just had "3 servings of Monster" and thought it was a good idea to micspam about the stupidest and most irrelevent things. On top of that, he was a member of the clan that runs the server, and many people were being just as spammy as he. No admin asked him to stop.

Now, it was annoying, but it wasn't terrible. However, it made me realize something of value: All those immature little [puncture]s everyone complains about on Runescape, Youtube, Facebook, wherever, they're in TF2 too. Then I looked around. They're on Reddit as well. They're also here, on TIF. And that is not all - Life is full of immature little [puncture]s.

This is nothing new to me, nor should it be new to any of you, but at the time the extent of their suffusion seemed shocking. This "Monster" character on Team Fortress, before this specific incident, had appeared a perfectly likable and dignified individual. You see, the realization was not that immaturity exists, but that, instead of existing outside of my little bubble, I had actually surrounded myself with people with a different sort of immaturity.

The immature little [puncture]s are not "they" at all - they are "we".

The First Amendment is the most important cornerstone of this democracy. I am happy with the Supreme Court's 8-1 decision.

Going to have to agree, as much as I loathe the WBC. If we start getting into "freedom of speech, but not for him", we end up with a horrible perversion of how to run a state.

I just get the hell annoyed out of me by people in general.

Im happy with the Supreme Court's rulings too, but I also hope there was a way to stop this cult. <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Adrian Brody singing something then drinking a beer.

Not sure the brand...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The First Amendment is the most important cornerstone of this democracy. I am happy with the Supreme Court's 8-1 decision.

Going to have to agree, as much as I loathe the WBC. If we start getting into "freedom of speech, but not for him", we end up with a horrible perversion of how to run a state.

I just get the hell annoyed out of me by people in general.

Honestly, even if their "right to speech" is fine and dandy, there's a thing called respect and common sense. They lack it and someone needs to kill them. They're completely insane.

For example, their "funeral protest". Funerals call for a certain degree of credence and respect. What they did sends them straight into complete monster territory. There is no logical justification to this at all. Honestly, I'd love to drive all the way to where they live, and burn their church down.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

there's a thing called respect and common sense. They lack it and someone needs to kill them.

Might be taking it just a tad too far....

Maybe, but when you have the KKK denouncing their actions, you know something is just wrong. Is there any redeeming qualities about them?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

All they are are a bunch of inbred idiots in WhoGivesA[cabbage], Kansas, that shout. Everyone around them is feeding the trolls, even Anonymous. And you want to burn their church down? Kill them? The KKK has done much worse things than the WBC.

Let's put things in perspective, for once.

Tbh, I don't see any possible outcome to this. They breed like rabbits, and in 50 years there will be many, MANY more of them. The only real solution I can think of is to kill every single adult, and hopefully re-educate the kids. Trolling them is just a fun way to pass the time really.

Also, this was kind of funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra_fAYl4Th4

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

They lack it and someone needs to kill them. They're completely insane.

If we kill everyone without common sense, we'd have nobody left. Killing is not the solution to anything, and I find this statement stupid to the point of absurdity.

The only real solution I can think of is to kill every single adult,

There it is again. How does one possibly make the jump from "I disagree with their opinions and find their tactics tactless" to "Let's murder them"? Oh, I know: By typing it into an online forum from the security of one's home and then proceeding with one's life normally.

They breed like rabbits, and in 50 years there will be many, MANY more of them.

There is no logic behind this statement and I find it almost as ridiculous as the one about murder.

The real solution to the problem, of course, is education, not eradication. There will always be people who feel strongly about something, and there will always be others who disagree. However, instead of having people who hang those they don't like, we now have people who organize mass demonstrations. In the future, who knows? We could have forums organized for people to hate others in a friendly, welcoming and unregulated environment.

The only real solution I can think of is to kill every single adult

I knew this was you just by reading that, without looking at your name, or avatar/signature.

Although killing is a bit extreme. Prison might work, though.

But their beliefs are still there. If they're alive, they can spread their ideas.

They can't be arrested for protesting, but maybe they can be arrested for teaching these ideas to their children? Probably not, but I really think this should be considered child abuse. And it would seem logical that they breed quickly. If they're really as devoted to the Bible as they claim, they'd be encouraging having as many children as possible. Then again, there seem to plenty of parts they're willing to ignore.

Tbh though, I'm not even sure of the effectiveness of killing them. If someone were to shoot a protester, that person would likely be considered a martyr.

P.S. I will be attending the picketing of Fred Phelps funeral if I can.

P.P.S. @Dupin, I would agree that education is preferable to eradication. For the kids. But as for the adults, I'm not even sure if they CAN be re-educated. If they can, then that's the better option, the question is "Can they?"

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

honestly in their case it would be exactly the same thing

cant imagine their 'god hates [bleep]s!11' going down too well while they are bent over in the shower block...

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

honestly in their case it would be exactly the same thing

cant imagine their 'god hates [bleep]s!11' going down too well while they are bent over in the shower block...

Jokes about rape are never funny.