Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

My first ever post:

http://forum.tip.it/..._1#entry2460034

It's not shown in the actual topic any more, but my font size was this big:

Why do people with high defence get called 'def nub'?

It's not like people with high strength get called 'str nub'.

-.-

(Which is why everyone raged at me)

It looks neat.

And I like it that way.

I always do this for all forums >.>

*pokes Killy*

NEVER QUESTION THE WONGTONG.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Being forced to visit my relatives during Chinese New Year when I know it will be boring with them.

Classmates constantly taunting me about the girl I like.

Doing all those boring drills in school sports teams tryouts.

People hating on things for no reason. (Haters gonna hate.)

Auto mails on MSN with virus links.

Having to recharge my laptop battery every two hours (yes my battery sucks that badly).

Winter.

---

That's all I can think of on the top of my head. Out of all of them #2 annoys me the most (obviously).

Yes, I know I posted here way before.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

i hate when people lie :^o

i hate people who scam steal and beg :wall:

i also hate when nobody uses the blinker on their care when turning and i hate when people who do not use the cross walk #-o

I HATE SPAM :-o -.- -.-

So a good majority of the population

Hmm but are you trolling.

:shock:

Things That Annoy The HELL out of you. What Really Grinds My Gears. i was post what i hate and the spam i hate is the mystery meat in a can. :P

bigdog1470.png

i also hate when nobody uses the blinker on their care when turning and i hate when people who do not use the cross walk #-o

Things That Annoy The HELL out of you. What Really Grinds My Gears. i was post what i hate and the spam i hate is the mystery meat in a can. :P

Ah I apologise. On the internet I will usually interpret spam as the metaphorical stuff not the literal meat in the can until somebody places a picture or makes it otherwise obvious.

Lack of skittles annoys me too :( I feel deprived.

I actually tried Skittles the other day... had to break a ten for vending machine soda and decided to give them a go.

I prefer Mike and Ike, but these are worth having again some time. Plus they saved me passing out at school, which is good.

I personally prefer sour skittles but original is nice sometime.

Interesting DYK:

[hide=Lots of Text]Who posted in: Things That Annoy The HELL out of you.

Member name Posts

bonkers 185

Not_Trolling 183

Giordano 124

Mask 120

Dax 118

dizzle229 116

Rob 110

Dupin 100

CrustyGoblinFoot 89

ElkNight 73

riku3220 67

Bows 64

star_in_the_sky 64

Toki_Hakurei 55

istolethepie 55

Sam 53

Skeptical 49

Nenga 45

TTanT 44

Skully 43

Skull 42

adrenal 37

Napalm_Death 36

Maze 33

Langzor 29

unkn0wnwarrior 28

Wongtong 26

Donkeykong23 26

H2PM 26

Shiny 23

Dreamtongirl 23

BlindBaker 22

Sarge 22

Lenin64 20

Y_Guy 20

OldJoe 20

Demoli 17

Ruerin 17

fastortoise 16

3rkid 16

mcneilp 15

Pirate_Felix 15

All_Is_Great 15

Hedgehog 15

Romy 14

Zygimantas 14

rangeor 13

Racheya 13

Jeffwilson99 12

krimi 12

Killerred005 11

Flodder450 11

Pinkbullet3 10

Orpheus 10

who_am_i 10

The_Gabe 10

meb 10

Bouwzie 9

Boros 9

stevepole 9

Blake 9

Icuownage 8

fakeitormakeit2 8

Ring_World 7

Sonikku 7

Nadril 7

EmEss 7

D Jay99 6

tripsis 6

Tim 6

Azvareth 6

Kiriyama 6

Fool 6

earthgragonsage 5

Star_Fox 5

Abc1230 5

IeatWindex 5

hawkxs 5

Aiko 5

foursideking 5

Hobgoblinpie 5

Guydabest 5

jjrox32 5

Standard_Pix 5

Realize 4

Rainy_Day 4

holiday 4

Askthedude 4

Tim_Finch 4

Ouchy 4

RESULTS 4

SirHartlar 4

Magbill 4

EarthySun 4

Andvari 4

Cacmypants 4

Surrealist 4

Ginger_Warrior 3

Albel 3

Studio1417 3

lizzywizzy 3

Sturrhurr 3

Myweponsg00d 3

EXEGGUTOR 3

Bloodstain 3

1_man_army 3

IXxPURITYxXI 3

Leoo 3

RsnLeadSayingHello 3

dusky 3

Celery 3

AdamMonkey0 3

ieyfura 3

Das 3

ranqe 3

Returned3 2

saml 2

howbadisbad 2

T_Millard 2

SeyedKevin 2

Georgelemmons 2

meol 2

Aeon_ 2

Lord_Stork_Of_Navi 2

Nero 2

sees_all1 2

1dedecek 2

strosk 2

IGoddessI 2

Endless_Waltz 2

Zealot 2

Markup 2

Roberthree 2

Wavemasta 2

1337_Byte 2

darkly 2

Asmodeous4 2

3PointMan 2

sohkmj1 2

Brodly 2

Xecer 2

Laura 2

Iamdan 2

i_trollz_u 2

detroit187 2

anonymous_user 2

bballer 2

K4ylan 2

roccodog 2

db300 1

n_odie 1

Shin 1

Thisbenathan 1

dsavi 1

LaserDude333 1

Xenful 1

Vandite 1

pope_skills 1

Nyosuht 1

RpgGamer 1

mckinzy5 1

I_am_Geed 1

Brad25891 1

xXep1cpwn3rXx 1

Th3_Crusader 1

ballerplaya 1

Poppet 1

Mini_Me234 1

xsarah 1

Mr_Adam 1

exodus199 1

Sir_Redhead 1

uzi0espil 1

Enamoured 1

PuppyKing 1

sallaste 1

foofoomagoo 1

Da_rk_Slayer 1

Matey 1

stickythetwigman 1

vb354 1

MrDNA 1

swampjedi 1

SeanCalibur 1

wretched_axe 1

Hugger_88 1

mario_sunny 1

Junkmutt 1

Eureka 1

Ice_and_Spec 1

lBeTrollin 1

1roddad1 1

Phuunhym 1

PhaperPlane 1

walka92 1

FirenLazah 1

Lemeja 1

ThurinEthir 1

katha610 1

LifeAndDeath 1

Shadiochao 1

ratchet573 1

No_Foo 1

MysteriousWaters 1

mughinn 1

ezeeispork 1

tortilliachp 1

re4p3r1 1

Toxicity02 1

Joes_So_Cool 1

RUNESCAPEfantasy 1

xxlegendxx 1

Lukeh 1

Wingless 1

M_u_s_ii_X 1

Wizz 1

Dark_Yeng 1

sockmonster 1

darkace21 1

Iconic 1

MRMRM 1

Alakazam 1

WhiteHorn 1

Kenshinjapan 1

boyzloveme15 1

Undo 1

Hi_Im_Ruggig 1

Technologic 1

Comical 1

konzserwas 1

Fluffyzoe64 1

toast647 1

blakdragon39 1

30741987 1

My_Eggs 1

Buzzcut3 1

svs 1

noble_aloof 1

Goonstalf 1

a_bert 1

TheDarkSide 1

Cheezedude 1

Naraku893 1

Snipersas 1

Stilev 1

MonkeyChee 1

Cubewarrior1 1

Noxxx 1

Knitewulf 1

Damo 1

BluePhat0 1

pegpenguin 1

dinoboy100 1

Danqazmlp 1

Olbritishchap 1

20Rice04 1

Wavyyy 1[/hide]

On Topic: My bloody internet connection. 2000 ping is apparently "normal" for my computer... :|

I don't think it's the browser either, as I'm using Chrome and it's always served me fine

I'm...third? Jeez I don't really complain, just comment on other people's posts too.

I don't complain too much right guys...?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Only 67 (68 now)? I've really got to step up my games.

Let's see... Stupid projects for school annoy me. I'm suppose to making a "montage" for Spanish class. She really expects people to get a bunch of stuff and put them together in an "artistic" fashion. I'm just going to make a Powerpoint....

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Ah I apologise. On the internet I will usually interpret spam as the metaphorical stuff not the literal meat in the can until somebody places a picture or makes it otherwise obvious.

its all good i should be the one to apologise i was not clear on the spam i was talking about the first time. i would do a picture but i dont want to scare people with spam

bigdog1470.png

I'm...third? Jeez I don't really complain, just comment on other people's posts too.

Not enough, in my opinion. I'd be interested in seeing more rants from you in the future.

People I game with in real life. Obviously I don't hate them, or even gaming with them, but whenever we lose online. Instead of accepting that their team > our team, it's because the people on the other team have no friends, or used nooby tactics, or it's because the game's broke and Bungie should put in X, Y and Z to balance it out. Armor lock is the big one, but shotgun gets a few moans too. You know they've got a [bleep]ing shotgun and, because it's Sword Base, they're probably hiding at the top of the elevator, but if you want to run in with an Assault Rifle without even bothering to throw some frags in at least, and then you want to whine about your [developmentally delayed] tactics afterwards, go whine somewhere else.

I guess it's what the SSB community would call 'Johning', and it's probably the most damn annoying thing I have ever experienced in gaming.

People I game with in real life. Obviously I don't hate them, or even gaming with them, but whenever we lose online. Instead of accepting that their team > our team, it's because the people on the other team have no friends, or used nooby tactics, or it's because the game's broke and Bungie should put in X, Y and Z to balance it out. Armor lock is the big one, but shotgun gets a few moans too. You know they've got a [bleep]ing shotgun and, because it's Sword Base, they're probably hiding at the top of the elevator, but if you want to run in with an Assault Rifle without even bothering to throw some frags in at least, and then you want to whine about your [developmentally delayed] tactics afterwards, go whine somewhere else.

I guess it's what the SSB community would call 'Johning', and it's probably the most damn annoying thing I have ever experienced in gaming.

I have no issue with "nooby tactics", but I think Armor Lock really ruins the flow of the game. I'll use it if I see it commonly being used against me, but even when it's causing me victory, I'll still hold the believe that Bungie should have put more thought into it. The concept is okay, but does it really have to last so damn long? Not to mention I've seen several questionable beat downs arise from it (someone turning white and going downwards but yet still getting killed VS someone being invincible before they even turn white or go downwards). The least they could do is make it consistent. For that reason, I prefer Halo 3's combat.

My neighbor's dog has come to my yard two mornings in a row to...bark. And remained for about an hour, barking. While I'm trying to sleep. He does it often, but in the morning it's unexcusable.

I think I might get an airsoft gun or something.

Dear Nicholas Cage,

Stop accepting roles in serious movies. You are ridiculous. Your very presence ruins every single one.

-Everyone.

Dear Casting crew,

You all suck at your job.

-Dizzle

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dear Nicholas Cage,

Stop accepting roles in serious movies. You are ridiculous. Your very presence ruins every single one.

-Everyone.

Dear Casting crew,

You all suck at your job.

-Dizzle

Even Ghost Rider, which was too silly to take seriously either way? :sad:

Watch that movie for the bit with the cowboy. That's about it.

Oh I forgot to ask this:

Not enough, in my opinion. I'd be interested in seeing more rants from you in the future.

Is this sarcasm?

siggy3s.jpg

When my internet deems it necessary for me to hit refresh 30 times every time I click a link, open a tab, do anything other than stay on one page.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The shotgun is it's own problem though when it instantly kills you through shields, or they just rush you as soon as they see the grenade as it takes a bit to be able to fire your weapon again. Those with headphones are a nightmare as they will hear you before you get there unless you sneak, and even then. There are no other weapons that can claim that other than the rocket launcher and a sniper headshot. And as for armor lock, that's a necessary evil. Seriously, I'd rather survive getting rocketed, thank you very much. And you can line up an easy melee kill as they can't move or aim while locked.

Snipers are difficult to aim perfectly, but wait, there's the sticky aim assist. And rocket launchers can be dodged as they aren't quite hitscan.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.