Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Bear Grylls drank his so it must be right :thumbup:

[hide=Contains the word "Piss". Be warned. Move the children out of the room before opening this tag.]The-Sun-Is-Going-Down.jpg[/hide]

True..

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

When teachers give you a long homework assignment, and then don't even look at it the next class period.

Pisses me off so much.

I love when this happens because I never do homework :D

16185_s.gif

On a similiar note, having to pee while extremely thirsty. It's like, "What do I do first?"

Would you consider drinking your own..... ? Surely that thought must pop into your head :o

On Topic: Spending a long time writing a lengthy post for it to be removed for some trivial reason, or computer restarting.

This has happened with long emails I've composed in the past. And when I say long, I mean over 5000 word arguments

lol at drinking your own urine must have 'surely popped in to your head'.

As for losing work after a crash or whatnot, I know what you mean. I learned to save my work after doing a job at my previous workplace. Most jobs took like 5-20 mins, but this was a mammoth one - just really involved and frustrating. Seeing as most of the jobs were quick, I never got in to the habit of saving until I was finished. So here I am, 4+ hours in to the most tedious job ever. I was hammering through it trying to get it done and get it off my desk, so it was a good 6 hours work condensed in to that 4 plus. Next thing I know, computer crashes. I lose it all. I swear loudly, knock chair over as I get up and throw the file in disgust. I look around to see the whole office staring at me. Guy near me says "somebody didn't save...". I just lol'd - it was that or cry.

No, because to drink my own, I'd have to get a cup to pee in. And if I do that, I might as well just fill it up with water.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

On Topic: Spending a long time writing a lengthy post for it to be removed for some trivial reason, or computer restarting.

This has happened with long emails I've composed in the past. And when I say long, I mean over 5000 word arguments

lol at drinking your own urine must have 'surely popped in to your head'.

As for losing work after a crash or whatnot, I know what you mean. I learned to save my work after doing a job at my previous workplace. Most jobs took like 5-20 mins, but this was a mammoth one - just really involved and frustrating. Seeing as most of the jobs were quick, I never got in to the habit of saving until I was finished. So here I am, 4+ hours in to the most tedious job ever. I was hammering through it trying to get it done and get it off my desk, so it was a good 6 hours work condensed in to that 4 plus. Next thing I know, computer crashes. I lose it all. I swear loudly, knock chair over as I get up and throw the file in disgust. I look around to see the whole office staring at me. Guy near me says "somebody didn't save...". I just lol'd - it was that or cry.

[hide]airconditioners.png[/hide]

I picked up the habit of constantly saving my work, and on multiple files, after I losing a 2 hour long work thanks to my mom using too many home appliances at the same time.

16185_s.gif

Commercials using improper grammar.

This.

Also, all of my schools assemblies have horrible spelling and grammar.

I realize I don't always have the best of either of those two things,

but it really pisses me off when the people that are supposed to teach me have such blatant and abundant errors.

For my IB classes assemblies have basically become a game of who can find the most errors. It's quite pathetic.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My own freaking English teacher using "ie." incorrectly during a lesson about 15 times.

:wall:

Normally I wouldn't mind it, but it's just because she's the English teacher.

There's restaurants, bars and clubs here that employ people to go out and advertise various offers/discounts or whatever they have on by handing out fliers to people on the street. I was walking through town with a friend today when this girl came up to us with fliers for a bar. "Fancy a drink at [bar] this afternoon, lads?". My friend replied "No thanks, I'm driving" and we kept on walking and as we got a few steps ahead heard her mutter "Ah, go [bleep] yourself then".

Jesus christ, trying to get people into your bar then swearing at them when they don't. I'm no business expert but I'm pretty sure thats the wrong way to be going about it.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

When you're sitting next to a friend at the computer and they demand that you look away when they type in a password. I can understand for some random person, but do you really think that I'm going to carefully watch your every key stroke in the hopes of later hacking you?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

but do you really think that I'm going to carefully watch your every key stroke in the hopes of later hacking you?

Yes. NOW STOP LOOKING!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol...why hack his ass, I bet you'd have more fun hacking his acc's. Another thing that annoys me: jahova's witnesses. They come to your door and bring religion/ask you to join them. In a way, they're the trick or treaters of religion...

div>

When you're sitting next to a friend at the computer and they demand that you look away when they type in a password. I can understand for some random person, but do you really think that I'm going to carefully watch your every key stroke in the hopes of later hacking you?

That's where a good typing speed comes in. People can't even see what you're typing

When your creativeness is like 90% blocked, 10% seeping out so you get creative spurts now and then. I'm in the 90% zone so I can't form that sentence any better :P

And when people don't listen to you. Had some of that today and didn't get coffee/sleep so I may have insulted some people. I will apologise to them if they bring it up. I'm a good person really.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

There's one girl in my geography class who couldn't name any provinces of Canada, any capital cities of provinces, or find Canada on a world map. (We live in Canada, by the way)

There's one girl in my geography class who couldn't name any provinces of Canada, any capital cities of provinces, or find Canada on a world map. (We live in Canada, by the way)

Canada's the hat-looking thing on top of America, right?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Canada's the hat-looking thing on top of America, right?

I always thought of it as the highest hat, but whatever. See, it goes like this.

Canada - Highest hat

US - Lower Hat

Mexico - Still lower hat

Guatemala

Honduras

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Colombia

Bolivia

and Argentina as the mastermind behind the great hat conspiracy.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.