Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

LOL SO RANDUMB XDD

Those people. Ugh.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People who don't know the meaning of the word "respect".

Hard to describe, so here's some examples from this week alone. All are from school.

*Student to Teacher after her question wasn't heard*

"Yo [teacher's last name], I'm [bleep]ing talkin' to you!"

This teacher shows his students nothing but respect, and reacted surprisingly well to this.

*Students to Holocaust survivor guest speaker*

[onslaught of [developmentally delayed]ed holocaust/jew jokes]

*Student to Teacher sitting at computer*

"Get the [bleep] out of the chair, I wanna check something."

The worst part was, the teacher then APOLOGIZED, like she had done something wrong, and got out of the chair.

There are many, MANY more examples of this. There's a few of them every day. It's ridiculous, the fact that people act like this baffles me. What inspires unnecessary hostility? Like everything else I've said relating to students at this school, it is THE MAJORITY. This is not true for any school I've been to in a different town. Why?

The usual excuse is "Well they don't respect ME!". Apparently their definition of "respect" is to be showered with praise for nothing, like I guess they have been for their whole lives. I have yet to see a single person be punished for it in any way shape or form.

I also see a lot of cases of being mad at the wrong person.

Got a bad grade? That teacher is mean!

Principal gave you ISS for punching someone? He's such a jerk!

Person forcibly takes back something you stole? He's so selfish!

^^^

Edit: I just HAVE to expand on this third one a bit.

People will touch and pick up other people's stuff without ANY consideration. Does the person need this object? Are they using it? Is it mine to touch or take in the first place? Doesn't matter. They know they want it and that's all they need to know.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Got a bad grade? That teacher is mean!

Principal gave you ISS for punching someone? He's such a jerk!

Person forcibly takes back something you stole? He's so selfish!

The students at my school aren't as disrespectful the students at your school, but the same ideas in your last three sentences are prevalent. These people make me want to slug them in the face.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Drizzle, I swear to God man, it's just high school. No employer would be told to get the [bleep] outta the chair.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Dizzle, you've just summarized the [bleep]tards of this college class I'm attending. They don't swear at our tutor directly but god, they act like douches to her and everyone else who aren't "cool".

*Students to Holocaust survivor guest speaker*

[onslaught of [developmentally delayed]ed holocaust/jew jokes]

Really? They do not have a soul.

My ringtone is a nice violin beginning to a song. Ain't as bad as the bassline crap some chavs have :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and people blaring music off their phone in a public place annoy the hell out of me.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

@Dizzle: It's probably some childish need to show how dominant and alpha you are to cover for other insecurities. People like that are trully a disgrace. It's even worse for teachers, because nowadays any [wagon] thinks that if the teacher even dares defend from all the hostility, they should be fired for not being able to do their jobs and not knowing how to deal with children.

They are god damn educators, their job should be highly respected, but noo, everyone thinks they are just some idiot in the classroom with no authority.

Oh yeah, and people blaring music off their phone in a public place annoy the hell out of me.

I wish I could go back in time to meet whoever had the great idea to give cellphones a speaker to play music without earphones. I would show him my affection with a sledgehammer to his face.

16185_s.gif

Obnoxious ringtones. And if you're not sure if yours is obnoxious, it probably is.

Yup.

That being said, my phone hasn't been on ring for more than 10 minutes total since I got it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Who even uses ringtones. Vibrate > anything else.

Most of the time my phone is on vibrate. But a lot of the time I just wont notice it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Obnoxious ringtones. And if you're not sure if yours is obnoxious, it probably is.

Yup.

That being said, my phone hasn't been on ring for more than 10 minutes total since I got it.

How did you get that as a ringtone? I can't find any rise against ringtones that will work in Canada. (You're from Canada, right? Whatever, I still want to know :blink:)

You can just download the song and put it on your phone from the computer.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

I'm from America but yeah I think I basically just emailed myself the song. I might have had to convert the file type, I don't remember.

TIF needs to stop putting my posts on new pages. I rarely quote so it looks like I'm talking to myself :-|

15cbz0y.jpg

One of my classmates

we were talking about consoles and stuff and our personal preference,and i said "I never liked halo,it just another FPS with nothing but the music going for it, in my opinion TimeSplitters is far more fun,i also dont like the 360,it just doesnt appeal to me its all GENERICFPS and paying 60/year to play a game which i already bought?no thanks"

He was going all "YOU ARE BASHING HALO AND THE 360 I EFFING HATE YOU AND FROM NOW ON WE'RE NOT FIRENDS ANYMORE,ALL YOU DO IS BASH HALO AND THE 360,THOSE 2 THINGS SHAPED ME AS I AM AS A GAMER (although he had the NES,SNES,N64,GameCube,PS1/2,and XBOX1 back in the days,he has all 3 major consoles (PS3,360,Wii and a PSP and DS)) AND IM NOT LETTING YOU TALK TRASH ABOUT THEM"

and he was standing there,with a face that you could feel anger from from across the room,he was almost screaming and crying

the guy is 20,granted,he has *something* in the autistic spectrum (im autistic too by the way) but that doesnt justify such childish behaviour,and whenever he talks bad about my favourite consoles im all like "Meh",and when i do about his,he talk to me like im the freaking Antichrist or something

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Lol, gamers nowadays.

What happened to the times where they were the rejects of teenage drama? Now even the jocks and popular people play.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Lol, gamers nowadays.

What happened to the times where they were the rejects of teenage drama? Now even the jocks and popular people play.

The worst part is they're all better than me too :lol:

But I honestly don't play any competitive games anymore. I honestly enjoy shooters for the campaign and then put them down because I'm so bad.

15cbz0y.jpg

It's not just that he's unfunny, it's that he makes a living off of making lame jokes about other people's funny videos and then abusing the Youtube Partnership program to make as much money as possible. He is a douche.

Also I hate Daniel Tosh.

Those famous mainstream YouTuber's humor is really...odd. Sometimes it's spot on, most of the times...? No.

Maybe it's because they use lots of inside jokes where you have to watch the series from day 1, but alas I'll rather not spend days on it.

siggy3s.jpg

RWJ is at his best when he realises he's a tool and insults himself and his jokes, if you get what I mean.

And this has been up in this topic before. :thumbup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

It's not just that he's unfunny, it's that he makes a living off of making lame jokes about other people's funny videos and then abusing the Youtube Partnership program to make as much money as possible. He is a douche.

Also I hate Daniel Tosh.

Daniel Tosh isn't as bad, but I hate him sometimes as well.

A lot of his jokes arent funny, but he has his moments. Helluva lot funnier than RWJ.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.