Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Quotes that are either funny or confusing enough to the point that I MUST put them in my signature.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Unfunny jokes.

I was in a college class standing around with a group of pakistani lads nearby. A girl walks by saying something like "I don't wanna go to this job interview" and ape boy says "don't go then" and the rest of the lads laugh like he said something astonishingly funny.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well, I'm quite glad I have no one like that on facebook.

Oh, it annoys me when I use periods on MSN and people assume I'm mad at them. Yes, a sign that I'm mad at you is that I punctuated my 20 word sentence.

:wall:

I agree, pisses me off that people misunderstand me actually putting together concise sentences as being angry. I've resorted to just putting "lol" into anything I say. If I'm using short sentences and not punctuating that probably means I don't want to talk to you, not the other way around.

I can't bring myself to put smiley faces or use lots of !'s though, even though [bleep]es love smiley faces (1 internet to anyone who caught where the quote is from).

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I find myself using smiley faces quite often, because I often say things that could be read incorrectly and have someone think I'm being serious, or mad at them.

I think it depends on the person's usual writing style. If they usually talk to you without using capital letters and full stops, it's a bit odd if they start using capital letters and full stops.

It's like "[cabbage] just got serious".

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

When you're up late and your eyes start feeling droopy so you sensibly go to bed only to find that you can't sleep >_>

rc1tzc.png

When you're up late and your eyes start feeling droopy so you sensibly go to bed only to find that you can't sleep >_>

Yes. This is the worst and I get it all the time.

I will be in bed and be soooo tired, but I can't fall asleep.

Sucks so much.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yes. This is the worst and I get it all the time.

I will be in bed and be soooo tired, but I can't fall asleep.

Sucks so much.

Try that, except with an exam in the morning with 5 hour's sleep.

When people that need to shut up don't.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

People that use "of" where they should use "have". Same with "then" where it should be "than".

You should of used-

You should have used-

You should of haved used- :lol:

Never bothered noticing the first two.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Christ alive...

Thought it was a hyper-active teenager at first but the woman looks like shes 30.

Looked like a nice apartment though, apart from the turqoise paint and the (probable) iron bars on the windows.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I've seen her in Shane Dawson's vlogs, that's the only place where she's funny 'cause Shane is making fun of her.

rc1tzc.png

Mothers who can't look after children. Today, I've watched a woman repeatedly pick up a dropped dummy, suck it to 'clean' it (don't twss), and put it back into her baby's mouth. It gets worse: If the baby cries, they will dip the dummy into some alcohol and give it to the child. What the hell? This behaviour is wrong, and society is too lenient on irresponsible parents.

Also, I've been ditched by supermarket employees before. Extremely frustrating, and simply terrible customer service in general. The store policy should be - Walk the customer to the desired location, should they require so. Don't ditch the customer, ever.