Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Normally when I make drunken bigmac runs to mcdonalds I am the happiest boy in the world and nothing can change that, EXCEPT when there is a gang of 16 year old high school kids (all guys) hanging around the place in super fancy clothes. Last night I noticed their accent, which indicated they went to the same ghetto high school as me, and felt like knocking their teeth out so badly as I waited for my burger. Just looking at the bunch of them makes me share the same pain as suicide bombers surely have (FBI list get).

hiccup.png

Supermarkets. I've seen an elderly women try to get a bottle of whisky and gotten asked for ID, but she looked 70+. It is that kind of cashier that makes me want to punch their faces with a baseball bat.

In that instance, it was probably a store where the manager told the employees to ID everyone, regardless of how old they look. That way, there's no possible way for an employee screwing up and getting fined for selling to a minor.

And, more importantly, how do you punch someone's face with a baseball bat?

And, more importantly, how do you punch someone's face with a baseball bat?

2ynpedt.jpg

As you can see in my graph, holding the handle and thrusting the tip of the bat swiftly into your opponent's cheek is the closest thing to a punch you can achieve with such an instrument.

AHAHAHA. That made me laugh so hard. The detail in their facial expressions.. perfect.

It annoys me when I'm trying to be very very quiet and I end up being noiser than I would be if I wasn't trying at all.

e.g My sister went to sleep while I was working on homework and I had to shut the laptop lid. I've now realised that it makes very loud creaking noises if I slowly shut the lid down as opposed to slamming the lid down as quickly as possible.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You know what sucks? when you're skiing, minding your own business, and some little girl decides to come out of the forest about 5 feet in front of you, making you choose between hitting her or falling to avoid hitting her.

-.-

Well, I haven't been charged for manslaughter yet. So, the latter.

Believe me, I seriously considered the former. But I decided the force from hitting something might end up hurting me.

And, it might dent my skis too.

Oh, and I guess it's possible she'd get hurt too. But whatever.

You know what sucks? when you're skiing, minding your own business, and some little girl decides to come out of the forest about 5 feet in front of you, making you choose between hitting her or falling to avoid hitting her.

-.-

Argh, yes. It's even worse when it's like a 30 year old guy who obviously can hardly stand up on his skis, because he should at least have the common sense to look uphill.

I almost never have to fall or hit them though, but I've had plenty of close calls.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

-.-

Argh, yes. It's even worse when it's like a 30 year old guy who obviously can hardly stand up on his skis, because he should at least have the common sense to look uphill.

I almost never have to fall or hit them though, but I've had plenty of close calls.

I didn't really choose falling tbh. I had enough time to attempt to skate stop, but the back tips of my skis hit her, sending me flying, and twisting my knee.

I wish it was someone older to be honest. That way I would have had been able to scream at them.

Should have just screamed a the kid and emotionally scarred her.

When in a situation you don't phrase/say words correctly and later think up of a better way of saying them.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

My current 80Gb download cap per month annoys the hell out of me. We usually get by but if I want to download any major amount of anime or want to catch up on a load of stuff on iPlayer then that can really take it's toll. When I'm off Uni, it just goes over the limit almost every time. I'm pretty sure we've JUST gone over it this month. <_<

We're thinking of moving to Sky Ultimate (which is fairly cheap since we already have TV with them) as soon as our contract with TalkTalk runs out in a few months.

Just have to hold on until then!

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

My current 80Gb download cap per month annoys the hell out of me. We usually get by but if I want to download any major amount of anime or want to catch up on a load of stuff on iPlayer then that can really take it's toll. When I'm off Uni, it just goes over the limit almost every time. I'm pretty sure we've JUST gone over it this month. <_<

We're thinking of moving to Sky Ultimate (which is fairly cheap since we already have TV with them) as soon as our contract with TalkTalk runs out in a few months.

It's hard to get by with 80GB? Try 15.

EDIT - Virgin 50mb/s contract is uncapped and unthrottled, perfect for an addict like you :D

EDIT - Virgin 50mb/s contract is uncapped and unthrottled, perfect for an addict like you :D

:shock:

They even do such low caps these days?! What is this, 2005?

And I don't think I can get those high speeds here :P The Sky Ultimate is uncapped afaik so that'll do, we've had Virgin Media before and it was decent but got too expensive.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Right now, I either have to pick between dial up, and a 10gb limit.

-.-

Holy [cabbage]. What a low limit. Damn.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

And I don't think I can get those high speeds here :P The Sky Ultimate is uncapped afaik so that'll do, we've had Virgin Media before and it was decent but got too expensive.

What... 15 is low? The lowest I can get is about 2GB. I have 15GB each month though, and it's enough for me and my family (usually).

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

What... 15 is low? The lowest I can get is about 2GB. I have 15GB each month though, and it's enough for me and my family (usually).

I lol at your pain. No download cap here in 'merica. You pay one price and you have internet for the entire month.