Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

"Baked!" chips.

The cheetos taste stale.

The lays taste like air.

Don't even get me started on the horrible doritos.

And that's all my school stocks, to be "healthy" >:(

Lol, my school stocks diet coke :wall: :wall:

At least you got soda. My senior year we had to go sodaless.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

"Baked!" chips.

The cheetos taste stale.

The lays taste like air.

Don't even get me started on the horrible doritos.

And that's all my school stocks, to be "healthy" >:(

Lol, my school stocks diet coke :wall: :wall:

At least you got soda. My senior year we had to go sodaless.

My freshman and sophomore year they had vending machines with soda, and served some decent food. Hell, they had Slim Jims (little ones) for sale.

Junior year they replaced them with "healthy" foods and all soda machines turned to vitamin water, which is [cabbage], I hate that stuff.

Junior year they replaced them with "healthy" foods and all soda machines turned to vitamin water, which is [cabbage], I hate that stuff.

Ahh, Vitamin water. Bought a water from the vending machine once, and since that piece of crap tends to break, gave me that crap. Gave it away the minute I could.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Spending forever on a homework problem by using complex methods, only to realise that the method to find the answer was something simple.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Spending forever on a homework problem by using complex methods, only to realise that the method to find the answer was something simple.

This x millions.

What's worse is when it's in exams.

Also, I REALLY suck at making people feel better. I know I've mentioned it before, but damn. I'm horrible at it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

For some strange reason, I seem to have a prejudice toward welfare users (ie: people who are unemployed and refuse to get a job). It's almost like I have a 6th sense about it too, just 1 look at someone, and I can tell whether they're a mooch or not.

div>

When people answer an "or" question with yes or no. Most of the time this happens with text messages and I guess people just read them fast enough that they don't pay attention to half the content anyway and only remember the end of the question.

Also, lies, but that's almost a given. Sometimes I can understand why the person bothered to lie, but other times it's like WTF, you couldn't have just told me in the first place?! Now it's your fault you're explaining it all to me.

Oh. And. When people don't lick the peanut butter off their knives when I'm doing the dishes. Just saying.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

That's super old news.

Anyways, the entire state of Texas is having scheduled blackouts because apprently 20 degrees is too cold and we need to conserve energy in certain places so that there aren't any real blackouts caused by the winter storm. Of course, our school district is still having us attend school.

Our school and blackouts just don't mix well. It would be so much easier to just give us a day off and let us make it up on Memorial Day or Battle of Flowers...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That's super old news.

Anyways, the entire state of Texas is having scheduled blackouts because apprently 20 degrees is too cold and we need to conserve energy in certain places so that there aren't any real blackouts caused by the winter storm. Of course, our school district is still having us attend school.

Our school and blackouts just don't mix well. It would be so much easier to just give us a day off and let us make it up on Memorial Day or Battle of Flowers...

Reminds me of the time in high school we went through a power-out that lasted all day. This is seriously how stubborn our administration was: a good third of the rooms are locked within a main building which receive little sunlight. Not to mention all the computers or projectors weren't working. They still didn't cancel school.

I really never understood their problem...they never let us go for nothing. Are Californian schools so [bleep]ing scared of potential lawsuits? Christ.

Then...oh this is gold: in the case of a fire drill, we are to report to the field out backsurrounded by a fence and line of trees. The only way in is through the school. In a worse-case scenario if the school completely catches on fire, we're stuck back there unless we hop the fences...which knowing their [wagon]es will be "not allowed". [bleep]ing morons I'm telling you, those administration people. Teachers were cool, not their bosses.

siggy3s.jpg

How when I have nothing I need to do or plans, no one wants to do anything. The minute I start to have plans, 12 different people start asking me to do stuff.

Kinda annoying, but whatever.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

How when I have nothing I need to do or plans, no one wants to do anything. The minute I start to have plans, 12 different people start asking me to do stuff.

Kinda annoying, but whatever.

this, when i have money burning a hole in my pocket, its there for a reason because people never seem to ask me to go anywhere at a convenient time.

Also i have real problems cheering people up. Like theres this girl who whenever she has exams, seems depressed and generally doesnt want to know about the world. she generally thinks the whole world against her.

our friends don't really seem to notice. :/ just feels like at least someone should say something. anyway i'm getting Offtopic.

when people come up with an excuse not to see you or go somewhere, which is transparent as glass

People who turn their hazard lights on and park in fire lanes. It's annoying, blocks the road, and makes it hell on me when I need to get a stack of shopping carts around your fking car.

Also i'm probably going to get banned if I don't get out of the habit of censor avoiding with [bleep].

On a similiar note, having to pee while extremely thirsty. It's like, "What do I do first?"

Do both at the same time.

:thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

On a similiar note, having to pee while extremely thirsty. It's like, "What do I do first?"

Would you consider drinking your own..... ? Surely that thought must pop into your head :o

On Topic: Spending a long time writing a lengthy post for it to be removed for some trivial reason, or computer restarting.

This has happened with long emails I've composed in the past. And when I say long, I mean over 5000 word arguments

Eww, why are you curious about that? D:

...but I swear I saw on tv that a guy said it was good to have a glass a day.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

...but I swear I saw on tv that a guy said it was good to have a glass a day.

That...Can't be healthy...

:-|

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang