Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The guys that sit behind me in my lectures that never shut up. Seriously, I don't think they have any idea of what they're costing themselves.

Tuition for a semester of engineering at Purdue is about $14,000 (either paid all by students or subsidized by the taxpayer for Indiana residents). Students are allowed to take between 12 and 18 credit hours, with 14 being typical. Every credit hour is a meeting once per week, so $1000 per credit hour.

There's 16 weeks in a semester, so its $63 per LECTURE, which runs for 50 minutes.

If you're going to ignore the professor and be a distraction in class, why don't you just skip it for starbucks instead? You'll enjoy it more, and we'll learn better.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I hate it when parents wait for their kids in the student parking lot. You're making it difficult for inexperienced drivers to pull out and straight out preventing some people from leaving with there's a giant queue. Either wait in front of the school where you're supposed to wait, or go further down the parking lot where nobody parks...

Or let the kids walk home in the blazing heat. :mrgreen:

(Or cold, if Texas ever gets cold)

Anyone who thinks 45 degrees with rain is cold has never experienced cold.

And you've never experienced hot.

How so? It's constantly between the mid 90's and mid 100's in the summer.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I hate it when parents wait for their kids in the student parking lot. You're making it difficult for inexperienced drivers to pull out and straight out preventing some people from leaving with there's a giant queue. Either wait in front of the school where you're supposed to wait, or go further down the parking lot where nobody parks...

Or let the kids walk home in the blazing heat. :mrgreen:

(Or cold, if Texas ever gets cold)

Anyone who thinks 45 degrees with rain is cold has never experienced cold.

And you've never experienced hot.

Where I live it gets to -40 in the winter and 105ish in the summer. It's awful.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Texas gets the extremes of both I suppose.

Nothing beats smooth 70s year round.

70F is too hot. Mid-60s is better. And the same temp year round sounds boring - you'd never get any snow!

Texas gets the extremes of both I suppose.

Nothing beats smooth 70s year round.

70F is too hot. Mid-60s is better. And the same temp year round sounds boring - you'd never get any snow!

(1) You high boy.

(2) Go to the mountains if you want snow.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't remember Minnesota being that cold.

But it sure is cold in Edmonton, last week was constant -40s with wind chill. The LRT broke, and my bus didn't show for 15 minutes = frost bite on my ears.

Oh and who needs the mountains when there's 6 feet of snow right outside the door :razz:

Staurolite.png

We go from about 0 in the winter to 90 in the summer, but usually we'll hit -10ish and 100 a few times a year. Those are like daily lows and highs though, not the average for the day.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

That 'Lol jk' phase really pissed me off. Started on Facebook, and expanded into real life, or at least it did to some of my bros.

"lol jk" didn't start on Facebook. It's been around ever since Instant Messaging has been availible.

You guys have got to stop blaming Facebook for every annoying social problem...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That 'Lol jk' phase really pissed me off. Started on Facebook, and expanded into real life, or at least it did to some of my bros.

"lol jk" didn't start on Facebook. It's been around ever since Instant Messaging has been availible.

Yeah, they really orignate from 4Chan. :roll:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Facebook makes it mainstream and that is when the problem arises as everybody does it and then gets annoying.

A few people in private jokes is fine but on that scale is just plain irritating.

I think he meant it started being noticeable to him on Facebook.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I know it didn't start on Facebook, just when some douche started it up on Facebook, everyone thought it was funny to say it about everything. Liked all those groups and all that.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

People who think they are trend-setters.

People who spit in public.

Fire alarms.

EDIT - And maybe the 45 second anti-spam thing on Tip.it

SECOND EDIT - Also, people

who

type like

this.

Stop putting random newlines, it doesn't look right when you zoom in on Tif or use a different skin.

Edited by Y_Guy
unnecessary naming removed

Unwarranted, unnecessary aggression towards people that they don't know..

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0