Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

why the hell would I get an abortion just because things piss me off easily?

Why the hell would you suggest that to someone just because they are annoyed? :angry:

Anyway I am pretty sure I am past the stage of being able to have an abortion... not that I would ever get one!

I was just joking babe.

People coming into my room to use the full size mirror. Never invest in one if you live in a house full of [bleep]tards.

I actually don't like people using my stuff. (As selfish as that sounds).

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When randomers unnecessarily sit next to you in the cinema, only for you to find out they smell really REALLY bad.

On the other hand, I hate it when the theater is jam packed full of people and there are bunches of 1 chair spaces in between every group. Thanks everyone, now me and my friends have nowhere to sit because of your anthropophobia...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

When my brother decides to torrent while I'm playing online games.

Playing at a nice 60 ping, all of sudden, SHOOTS UP TO 500 PING.

Set a limit in the router then.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

People who don't use their indicators when they're turning in a car. They mislead others and make them wait longer <_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

When my brother decides to torrent while I'm playing online games.

Playing at a nice 60 ping, all of sudden, SHOOTS UP TO 500 PING.

Set a limit in the router then.

My brother has the password...

When my son begs me to move and put "the adventures of spot" on youtube (NO you can't detour me with your gorgeous blue eyes!)

Also the sound of foam box..... EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep my ears!!!!!!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

When my son begs me to move and put "the adventures of spot" on youtube (NO you can't detour me with your gorgeous blue eyes!)

This is gonna be off-topic, but ah, he talks now?! Wow its been so long!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh yes he talks (you'll have to private message me for facebook details) he talks long sentences now and he's only 2 lol He's a very smart boy, but I'm sure all mum's say that!

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Oh yes he talks (you'll have to private message me for facebook details) he talks long sentences now and he's only 2 lol He's a very smart boy, but I'm sure all mum's say that!

He's two? I feel old now. That's not supposed to happen until I have kids!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

This probably sounds discriminating, but hear me out. People with "special" needs tend to be real loud, even in a Library, and it's tolerated. This is just annoying to me, why should anyone be treated differently for behaving stupidly, or violently, just because they have special needs? Eugh

This probably sounds discriminating, but hear me out. People with "special" needs tend to be real loud, even in a Library, and it's tolerated. This is just annoying to me, why should anyone be treated differently for behaving stupidly, or violently, just because they have special needs? Eugh

Do you suggest banning them from the library?

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Do you suggest banning them from the library?

Maybe, if the issue becomes bigger. A library is supposed to be a quiet place to revise, study or learn, not a place to shout and scream.