Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

My dad relating everything bad back to gaming.

"Dad my foot hurts"

"Probably spent too much time on the computer"

"Dad I think I got shot in the arm"

"Oh, that's probably because you're on the computer too much"

I found another thing that annoys me, mostly in heated debates: Bad anologies. Like comparing rape to a theory, and comparing a game to real life.

It annoys me that my dad shouts at us if we laugh. Whenever we're having dinner at the dining table, me and my sister goof around a bit (not too much to distract him from watching tv) and end up getting into laughing fits, but my dad always has an eye on us and tells us to stop. What, we can't have a little fun? >_>

He also gives us these moody stares when he has drank a bit too much. Quite creepy...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It annoys me that my dad shouts at us if we laugh. Whenever we're having dinner at the dining table, me and my sister goof around a bit (not too much to distract him from watching tv) and end up getting into laughing fits, but my dad always has an eye on us and tells us to stop. What, we can't have a little fun? >_>

He also gives us these moody stares when he has drank a bit too much. Quite creepy...

Easy cure. Have rage fits instead

What? Republicans are the loudest?

In real life, yes. On the internet, no. I agree with Mask though - they're both too loud.

I tend to think of it as a loud hypocrite versus quiet yet smug [wagon].

Though to be fair most people on both sides aren't like that. Just the ones that get any attention.

What? Republicans are the loudest?

In real life, yes. On the internet, no. I agree with Mask though - they're both too loud.

I tend to think of it as a loud hypocrite versus quiet yet smug [wagon].

Though to be fair most people on both sides aren't like that. Just the ones that get any attention.

So true. Democrats can be just as loud and ridiculous as republicans.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

What annoys me?

People who use facebook friends as an actual argument in who is more popular

People who have arguments over who is more popular

People who say 'FML' way too much, or in the wrong context (Which is most of the time)

I guess that's really it for what I can think of now.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Astrology, homeopathy, belief that vaccines lead to autism, people that lecture me on how our armed forces are killing brown people to protect my freedoms, Ron Paul supporters (they're way too passionate), Fox News, iPhone apps that aren't available for Android, people that say 3D is a "gimmick", etc.

I could go on for hours. I'm a woman when it comes to annoyances.

Same thing could be said for color.

Not in the same context as 3D is widely used today. A movie made with 3D in mind is comparable to color, since making a movie with color in mind would mean no chocolate syrup as blood, since it has to be red somehow. What most movies did, is change the movies AFTER editing on them. Since it wasn't the original footage, it's harder to manipulate (even harder for animated movies) and thus why there isn't many '3D' moments in current movies that were caught by the 3D craze (because realize, it takes years to make one. What was cool one year isn't the next)

Whereas a movie made with 3D in mind, it will be another step in the editing and effect department and thus more 3D moments can be added.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What Nick said. Overall, I feel 3d detracts from most movies...I like animated movies in 3d but I've never seen a serious movie in 3d, nor do I want to.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Skully hates the japanese. I don't think that helps at all...

Excuse me, I am Japanese. I am forced to paint myself ridiculously with make-up and carry an english-japanese translator device in secret to look/seem vaguely like my nationality, but yes, my heritage cannot be questioned.

The part about painting yourself ridiculously makes you sound more Norwegian than Japanese. Do you burn churches as well?

No, I have great respect for other religions, being a starter of my own: Kevintianity.

Follow me on Twitter. God will love you.

3D annoys me because it IS a gimmick.

Um... no? It'll be the new standard. It actually has a lot to offer to movies, or it will when we get to making movies that UTILIZE it, rather than making it the main feature.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

The thing is, it isn't the new standard. It has had two years to kick in, but in just isn't. Yes, you get movies like Avatar and Tron: Legacy, where they are made specifically as a 3D movie, and provide a fully immersive experience. Most 3D movies are indeed converted into 3D in post production instead of doing it the proper way. It cheapens and gimmicks the movie in my opinion. Until Hollywood realize that the best 3D expereince is an immersive one, its not moving anything forward, anywhere.

3D sales have also dropped a lot. No one wants to pay an extra $5 for the tacky tacked on 3D, like in Clash of the Titans. THe audiene realize it is a gimmick, and so should all the directors.

lampost_sig_stark.png

That's why its a matter of TIME. 3D NEEDS to die down before it can become mainstream.

Right now its all about the technology. When people get over it, which they're starting too, it will hopefully just become a tool for them to use to create immersion. People will still USE 3D, but they won't be able to get away with basing their whole movie around it. Assuming it's actually shot in 3D, it will invariably add to the experience.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

What Nick said. Overall, I feel 3d detracts from most movies...I like animated movies in 3d but I've never seen a serious movie in 3d, nor do I want to.

It depends. Avatar was probably the most famous movie thusfar to be released in 3D, and it certainly benefited from it, but I agree that in many cases it is nothing more then a cheap moneymaking trick.