Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Those goddamn chocobo dive-bomb birds from Final Fantasy X.

ALL MY RAGE. I WANNA BE THE GUY HAS NOTHING ON THIS.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Your teachers let people have jousting matches in class?

:unsure:

And play ukuleles, no less.

Lazy third year student lecturers who don't really care

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Those goddamn chocobo dive-bomb birds from Final Fantasy X.

ALL MY RAGE. I WANNA BE THE GUY HAS NOTHING ON THIS.

The worst part is when you're stunned and have invincibility, the birds still collide with you, and if they're not off by the time your invincibility wears out they can hit you again before you get a chance to move. A general rule is if you get hit by one bird you've already lost. Seriously the only times i've ever won the race was when I never got hit and collected about 15 balloons. That's mostly luck, the birds like to spawn infront of you.

IWBTG was atleast fun as a platformer, this i'm just playing because I want the fking Sun Sigil for Tidus. Woot, I get to ride a chocobo across a place that I am already strong enough to kick all the other monster's asses, the only reason i'd ever want to do that is so I can get to the monster arena without battles every 10 seconds, because there is nothing else at the calm lands. Speaking of FFX, did you feel that teaching your aeons moves and increasing their stats was pointless? I tried it out once but I never actually summon an aeon to fight, they're there to do overdrives and take hits that would kill my party (read: anima).

TL;DR: I agree.

Hiphop/rap. That stuff isn't music. It's horrible synthesized crap.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

According to the Texas Education Agency, anything that isn't reading is an attempt to aid in cheating during the TAKS test. Thanks guys. I never knew that a Japanese number game could help someone write an essay about a time they overcame their fears...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

People who hog the radio and only listen to mainstream pop all day long.

Tried to take the radio, because you know, it's not just theirs? But noooo, they actually came over and took it back, I didn't want to argue with them because they're girls, but... :wall: :wall: :wall:

Also, synthesizers are used in all kinds of genres of music, I wouldn't say they're crap. And I wouldn't say all rap is crap, just commercialized ones which talk about sex, drugs, alcohols, and cars.

Staurolite.png

According to the Texas Education Agency, anything that isn't reading is an attempt to aid in cheating during the TAKS test. Thanks guys. I never knew that a Japanese number game could help someone write an essay about a time they overcame their fears...

That reminds me of Ms. M, an awesome, laid-back subsitute teacher we had during our California High School Exit Exam (What a joke). "Yeah sure you can listen to iPods. What kid has the answers to a test he's never seen before on audio?"

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Heard about that. What the hell was he thinking? Besides the bird, he just ignored his career and reputation.

They also said the owl was the opposing team mascot...not only are you gonna have animal activists hate you but an entire team fanbase.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

That the US Government is allowing Christan protesters to harass family members and friends at homosexual US Soldiers funerals.

Another reason why I don't follow a religion. But then again, they are under the safety of the 1st amendment. <_<

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

That the US Government is allowing Christan protesters to harass family members and friends at homosexual US Soldiers funerals.

Another reason why I don't follow a religion. But then again, they are under the safety of the 1st amendment. <_<

Don't mean it harms our 2nd. :wink:

siggy3s.jpg

^ Give them ASBO's, lol

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

This, except more that anyone would ever feel the need to do this.

There's a point where you take homophobia too far.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

This, except more that anyone would ever feel the need to do this.

There's a point where you take homophobia too far.

I have never been so enraged in my life where homework actually calmed me down.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Freedom of speech can only go so far though, and the fact that they have that as an ammendmant is a double-edged sword. Sure, it allows people to say whatever they want, but it also allows racists, homophobes, and generally any hate-crime passionate person to use it as an excuse. Should the ammendmant be ammended? Yes. Will the americans bother to do it? Not unless they overwhelmingly elect a gay black female president. Forget freedom of speech, introduce the new ammendmant 'freedom of speech as long as it isn't offending'

div>

Freedom of speech can only go so far though, and the fact that they have that as an ammendmant is a double-edged sword. Sure, it allows people to say whatever they want, but it also allows racists, homophobes, and generally any hate-crime passionate person to use it as an excuse. Should the ammendmant be ammended? Yes. Will the americans bother to do it? Not unless they overwhelmingly elect a gay black female president. Forget freedom of speech, introduce the new ammendmant 'freedom of speech as long as it isn't offending'

Oh, okay. That should work fine.

Especially since then you'll be liable to be sued everytime you make a joke. Suddenly, a newspaper writes ana rticle about how a company sucks, and is sued for all it's worth. Or people start egtting carted away for insulting the president.

The moment you limit free speech a little, especially udner vague terms like "offensive", then you open up loopholes elft and right.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

True, I guess the word offensive is a bit too vague. Mind you it is also kinda annoying to have racists running around using the ammendmant to say whatever they want. It's like the 1970s 'tokyo law' all over again (I'd may as well explain it. See, back in the 1970s, the people of japan introduced a 'trial law' in tokyo that enabled all policemen/women to arrest people if they seemed 'suspicious'. Law only lasted 2 years, but in that time, 84000 people were falsely arrested, and another 200 people were falsely killed)

div>