Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

As I've been quoted three times or so, I'll elaborate. Reddish colour water would refer to unisex bathrooms, and greenish colour water would refer to someone who doesn't drink enough water...

On Topic: Have you ever gotten insulted, then wanted to make a comeback, but fail to until it's far too late?

If you're urine is greenish, you're far beyond the "Dehydrated" stage.

OT: People that pretend to be in the military on the internet (and most likely can't even do a correct push-up) and then try to insult me using that as a facade. And that, is what grinds my gears.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

As I've been quoted three times or so, I'll elaborate. Reddish colour water would refer to unisex bathrooms, and greenish colour water would refer to someone who doesn't drink enough water...

On Topic: Have you ever gotten insulted, then wanted to make a comeback, but fail to until it's far too late?

OT: People that pretend to be in the military on the internet (and most likely can't even do a correct push-up) and then try to insult me using that as a facade. And that, is what grinds my gears.

I "was" in the Army Reserves, but my body couldn't cope with the demand and they kept [bleep]ing up my pay every month until the 5th month. :|

Popoto.~<3

Even having a dump in the morning? I always see it as a shade of greenish yellow, though.

On Topic: Impatience. If you want me off the computer, give me two minutes to logout of everything and to close 40 tabs. Don't yell at me for it, dammit

EDIT - And it's "your", not "you're", by the way. That annoys me a bit too

The idiots that consistently whine about the advertisements on Youtube videos. Apparently they have no idea that video hosting is not free and some users want to make a living off their work. Installing an ad blocker is miles beyond their meager abilities.

They've never paid a dime for all the entertainment on Youtube and have the audacity to complain about the occasional 30 second advert?

The idiots that consistently whine about the advertisements on Youtube videos. Apparently they have no idea that video hosting is not free and some users want to make a living off their work. Installing an ad blocker is miles beyond their meager abilities.

They've never paid a dime for all the entertainment on Youtube and have the audacity to complain about the occasional 30 second advert?

People who continually comment on video's saying, "77 people are this!" or "4641 are Justin Beiber fans!"

Strife.png

Even having a dump in the morning? I always see it as a shade of greenish yellow, though.

On Topic: Impatience. If you want me off the computer, give me two minutes to logout of everything and to close 40 tabs. Don't yell at me for it, dammit

EDIT - And it's "your", not "you're", by the way. That annoys me a bit too

1) My mistake, simple typo.

2) I never look at my urine stream while taking a dump

3) It's still shouldn't be green at all.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Coming on to this thread and every time seeing something about Youtube comments. Like, seriously guys, that's a dead horse. Stop beating it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Coming on to this thread and every time seeing something about Youtube comments. Like, seriously guys, that's a dead horse. Stop beating it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Coming on this thread and seeing someone complaining about other people complaining.

Also, dead horses are the easiest to beat.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

C O M P L A I N C E P T I O N

Whiners whining about whiners whining about whiners.

Coming to theaters next year in a year in a year.

Reminds me of this:

[spoiler=>___> Spoiler]spoiler.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Directed by: Not_Trolling, winner of 3 academy awards for best director

Starring

bonkers

Giordano

Mask

dizzle229

Dax

And

Rob

Dupin

CrustyGoblinFoot

ElkNight

Rated R for intense action scenes, brief nudity, use of alcohol.

Directed by: Not_Trolling, winner of 3 academy awards for best director

Starring

bonkers

Giordano

Mask

dizzle229

Dax

And

Rob

Dupin

CrustyGoblinFoot

ElkNight

Rated R for intense action scenes, brief nudity, use of alcohol.

It won Best Picture last night, too.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The stereotypical nerds on my course who sit in the corner talking obnoxiously about manga/anime/pokemon/minecraft/magic the gathering, playing ukuleles, giggling at memes and having 'jousting' matches on the spinny computer chairs while everyone else is struggling with php arrays and mysql.

No, you're not going to be my boss in 10 years - You will never have adequate social/communication skills to succeed in any sort of senior position. You will always be a codemonkey, geek.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

The stereotypical nerds on my course who sit in the corner talking obnoxiously about manga/anime/pokemon/minecraft/magic the gathering, playing ukuleles, giggling at memes and having 'jousting' matches on the spinny computer chairs while everyone else is struggling with php arrays and mysql.

No, you're not going to be my boss in 10 years - You will never have adequate social/communication skills to succeed in any sort of senior position. You will always be a codemonkey, geek.

Oh dear...

Oh dear...

He put it kind of bluntly, but I'd have to agree.

Oh dear...

What does playing ukuleles have to do with anything?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Oh dear...

What does playing ukuleles have to do with anything?

Everything, when they are strummed ['played' would be too generous] constantly throughout lab classes. :P

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Your teachers let people have jousting matches in class?

:unsure:

And play ukuleles, no less.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif