Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

i hate this girl who sits next to me in bio, whenever she see's something gross she goes, "EWWW THATS NASTY" or "GROSS EWW" or "THATS DISGUSTING"...... so... annoying... keep your god damn words in your mouth and watch the film you stupid retarded twit. and stop looking at me ever 30 seconds, i dont like you. And stop showing off your ass to me whenever i eat lunch, i want to enjoy my food not throw up from your UN-toned fat ass, go work out you filthy piece of garbage.

waAhvEI.png

i hate this girl who sits next to me in bio, whenever she see's something gross she goes, "EWWW THATS NASTY" or "GROSS EWW" or "THATS DISGUSTING"...... so... annoying... keep your god damn words in your mouth and watch the film you stupid retarded twit. and stop looking at me ever 30 seconds, i dont like you. And stop showing off your ass to me whenever i eat lunch, i want to enjoy my food not throw up from your UN-toned fat ass, go work out you filthy piece of garbage.

Is it weird I can relate because I've met people like them and feel just as annoyed as you would when they get... talkative? I don't know if you just stay quiet or not, but I usually resort to light and snarky comments to make them notice their dim-witted nature to go from "Eww that's gross/disgusting/-insert bland verbiage relating to displeasure-" to various degrees of rage. It's the ones who whine about every minuscule thing and act like they have hypersensitivity that receive my ire the most.

Everyone dislikes the figures of authority in their life. A lot of people have bad things to say about the police and how they're doing their jobs, people dislikes their bosses' decisions and treatment of them, I don't agree with how half of my teachers are doing stuff.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Everyone dislikes the figures of authority in their life. A lot of people have bad things to say about the police and how they're doing their jobs, people dislikes their bosses' decisions and treatment of them, I don't agree with how half of my teachers are doing stuff.

Not everyone. I have only run into people who abuse their position on the most exceptionally rare occasions (in person). The only people in a position of power who routinely bother me are politicians. I've never met a cop I didn't like, including the two who got me a court date (because even though I didn't deserve it, it wasn't their place to determine that, that's what the courts are for, and that's what the courts did).

Also, because I can see this is going to come up again, this thread is not to be used to comment on other posters posts annoying you, or other posters annoying you. If other peoples posts are bothering you, then ignore them. This also includes a veto on passive aggressive remarks about other posts/posters.

Randox and Star annoy the hell out of me because they are authority figures here on the forums.

Jk, I love you both.

Also, when I stock my fridge up with drinks, and my room mate drinks 75% of them and doesn't restock the fridge. I can't drink stuff when it isn't cold, and my room mate is too much of a lazy ass to put 5 more cans of Dew back in the fridge...

I have a (large) mini fridge in my room, that stores among other things, drinks. Most of what I drink is water though, and I can take that at room temperature without issue. I need to start filling both water jugs though, since one is not quite enough to get me though a whole day (nearly 3 litres each). If I had too, I would probably drink more too, which would be a good thing.

Not having a tap in my room/on my floor is a bit annoying though.

Speaking of which, I need to defrost the mini fridge and clean it, which means making it empty for a couple days.

Randox and Star annoy the hell out of me because they are authority figures here on the forums.

Jk, I love you both.

Also, when I stock my fridge up with drinks, and my room mate drinks 75% of them and doesn't restock the fridge. I can't drink stuff when it isn't cold, and my room mate is too much of a lazy ass to put 5 more cans of Dew back in the fridge...

It's amazing what a little YouTubing can do.

^ I'm going to try that right now.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Any mention of the site IMDb has been recently getting on my nerves recently since it has correlation to my pet peeve of any discussion of celebrities. As much of a nice tool it can be to find if a show or film looks worth watching, it's starting to become irritating when people use it to start discussions on celebrity trivia in the middle of a movie discussion. I would like to talk about plot elements, not how much some actor got paid or some obscure facts relating to production. It also irritates me people will make their decisions about if something isn't worth seeing because they dislike some celebrity (that is usually a side character) for their opinions or beliefs.

Jk, I love you both.

Two problems.

1. I don't have a bowl like that.

2. I don't have access to ice like that.

Jk, I love you both.

Two problems.

1. I don't have a bowl like that.

2. I don't have access to ice like that.

Would be fun to try it out though. Nothing is more enjoyable than a cold Coca Cola on the spot. :^_^:

Teachers that look at their entire class or classes as a single entity.

ex.

Steve throws a pencil. Teacher tells him that he cannot get a drink for the day.

Sarah wants to get a drink, and is denied. The teacher tells her that these are the consequences of throwing a pencil.

Happens a LOT with a few of my teachers.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

ex.

Steve throws a pencil. Teacher tells him that he cannot get a drink for the day.

Sarah wants to get a drink, and is denied. The teacher tells her that these are the consequences of throwing a pencil.

This. Oh. So. Much.

I can't even begin to describe how frustrating that is. Most of the time, the teacher knows who did it but will punish the entire class in the hopes to get the class to turn against the student and get angry. All it does is frustrate everybody and makes the troublemaker's shenanigans more successful, and it's pointless. Even if the teacher doesn't know, it should be painfully obvious and the whole thing against "snitching" and "teacher's pets" mentality really makes it more difficult on the whole group as if they have to service the idiot who is dragging them down and not doing something about the teacher's pitiful way of dealing with the situation.

ex.

This. Oh. So. Much.

I can't even begin to describe how frustrating that is. Most of the time, the teacher knows who did it but will punish the entire class in the hopes to get the class to turn against the student and get angry. All it does is frustrate everybody and makes the troublemaker's shenanigans more successful, and it's pointless. Even if the teacher doesn't know, it should be painfully obvious and the whole thing against "snitching" and "teacher's pets" mentality really makes it more difficult on the whole group as if they have to service the idiot who is dragging them down and not doing something about the teacher's pitiful way of dealing with the situation.

I once got in trouble in school because I refused to take a punishment for something other kids did. I was sent down the the principals office, and even sent home. That went on every day for about 2 weeks until they finally decided to drop it. This was when I was in like 3rd grade mind you, so being sent home was a big deal.

People who play their music so loudly that you can hear every single lyric of the song clearly from their ear/headphones. Why even wear them then?

I must admit, though, that part of this peeve is because I get very uncomfortable if I think people can hear the sound from my ear/headphones.

People who play their music so loudly that you can hear every single lyric of the song clearly from their ear/headphones. Why even wear them then?

Because they like being half deaf in a decade? :unsure:

Because they like being half deaf in a decade? :unsure:

I'm going to invest in hearing aids in about 20 years.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Some headphones aren't great noise cancellers. I used to have to turn up music way loud with old headphones because I could hear outside noises. Unfortunately this meant others around me suffered (which I didn't learn until one day where my sister used the headphones. Sorry people who were bothered by my music.) Thankfully I have a pair of in-ear earbuds.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Some headphones aren't great noise cancellers. I used to have to turn up music way loud with old headphones because I could hear outside noises. Unfortunately this meant others around me suffered (which I didn't learn until one day where my sister used the headphones. Sorry people who were bothered by my music.) Thankfully I have a pair of in-ear earbuds.

They aren't supposed to drown out every single external noise :P They would need to be ludicrusly loud to do that. And be warry of doing that with earbuds. They block a bit more sound (well mine do, but they also literally plug your ear), but they need a lot less volume to reach the point where they cause hearing damage (because they are blocking the end of your ear canal).

I'm going to invest in ear plugs as soon as possible. Better to prevent than to heal.

EDIT: that was in reply to Riku.

But nobody buys earplugs. How will investing in earplugs make you rich?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg