Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Justin Bieber fans dominating the Twitter trends. I glance at the trends to see if anything newsworthy/interesting's happened, not to learn that "Justin Calls His Bieberconda Jerry" which is currently trending. Also applies to fans of One Direction and Lady Gaga. Drives me mental.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

Justin Bieber fans dominating the Twitter trends. I glance at the trends to see if anything newsworthy/interesting's happened, not to learn that "Justin Calls His Bieberconda Jerry" which is currently trending. Also applies to fans of One Direction and Lady Gaga. Drives me mental.

Celebrities and suchforth in general....

I'm going to invest in ear plugs as soon as possible. Better to prevent than to heal.

EDIT: that was in reply to Riku.

But nobody buys earplugs. How will investing in earplugs make you rich?

Oh, you meant literally investing :razz:

Justin Bieber fans dominating the Twitter trends.

Two of my pet hates in one sentence - Justin Bieber and Twitter trends.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I like Justin Bieber.

Even bringing up his name can cause people to go off on tangents ranting about him, I respect anyone who can make people that angry while being so successful himself.

Similar: I stopped making fun of him on learning that he owned a Ferrari and was dating actresses at 17. Not bad for someone who is almost universally loathed :razz:

The fact that in school, and in public in general, I have to breathe extremely lightly, which gets pretty uncomfortable after a while, because the smell of other people makes me sick. Not to mention how such close proximity makes me really uncomfortable.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I've gotten used to not clicking them...but yeah, twitter trending topics are unfortunate. Kind of makes one depressed that so many people find those topics important...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

This is so sad.. My mom is raging because I bought a 20 dollar ps3 game with my own money without asking her for permission. I'm 16. The [bleep] is this.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

People who think something is wrong when you don't speak.... I mean I always listen I just don't always have a response... Also I've grown a lot quieter since grade 5...

More annoying when some get the idea to try "curing your depression" or something because they aren't familiar with introverted people. Those I met who tried to do that to me end up regretting it when they find out that I am not the talker kind.

People who think something is wrong when you don't speak.... I mean I always listen I just don't always have a response... Also I've grown a lot quieter since grade 5...

More annoying when some get the idea to try "curing your depression" or something because they aren't familiar with introverted people. Those I met who tried to do that to me end up regretting it when they find out that I am not the talker kind.

They quickly find out that the reason you don't talk is because their heads would explode at all of the [bleep] that spews from your mouth. I feel you bro....

They quickly find out that the reason you don't talk is because their heads would explode at all of the [bleep] that spews from your mouth. I feel you bro....

Which content? The half full of various historical, scientific, or social trivia or the other being offensive black comedy that have made at least 95% of the people in rooms get enraged at me on more than one occasion, which I usually share with certain people? :unsure:

OT: Dog People V. Cat People arguments. It's annoying how it's usually biased when it's involved on the media and that most discussions involving the animals doesn't make sense. It's likely one of the few debates where trivial things trigger silly anger spouts.

Which content? The half full of various historical, scientific, or social trivia or the other being offensive black comedy that have made at least 95% of the people in rooms get enraged at me on more than one occasion, which I usually share with certain people? :unsure:

Either or, depending on who you are surrounding you.

Either or, depending on who you are surrounding you.

Both cause the same result. It's just that the latter triggers volcanic rage and frustration and the former triggers bewilderment. :P

The fact that in school, and in public in general, I have to breathe extremely lightly, which gets pretty uncomfortable after a while, because the smell of other people makes me sick. Not to mention how such close proximity makes me really uncomfortable.

People don't wear deodorant where you live?

This reminds me...I used to know a couple people who we're either allowing their clothes to take a good 24+ hours to dry, or we're using a face cloth that smelled of mildew, because sometimes you would get close to them and smell it. I think over the course of the year both scenarios happened. I particularly hate that scent because it will transfer to anything it comes in contact with (or rather the mold that makes the smell is easily transferred).

People who smoke around kids.

People who are dumb about smoking in general. I do smoke on the occasion, but if I ever do it around someone, I always ask first. And for the love of God, I'd never do it around anyone under the age of 15.

Pubs that play music so deafeningly loud that you can't have a conversation. Pisses me off cos I can't hear that well at the best of times, never mind when there's Wonderwall turned up to 11 in the background.

Also: karaoke in pubs. NO.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

People who are dumb about smoking in general. I do smoke on the occasion, but if I ever do it around someone, I always ask first. And for the love of God, I'd never do it around anyone under the age of 15.

I've got a lot of hate for inconsiderate smokers. If I see a 'no smoking' sign, I expect clean(er) air. This is rarely the case. :angry:

I've got a lot of hate for inconsiderate smokers. If I see a 'no smoking' sign, I expect clean(er) air. This is rarely the case. :angry:

I do as well. My dorm room is ground level, right outside one of the three major entrances to our wing. Since we don't have air conditioning, we keep the window open 24/7. Not a day goes by where there isn't some guy smoking something 10 feet from my window. What pisses me off even more is the fact that they are smoking cigarettes and shit like that.... I can't stand the smell of cigarettes.

Michael Bay.

Seriously? Transformers 3 was over the top I found, but I can't hate the man that brought us Bad Boys and Bad Boys II (and might bring us Bad Boys III one day).

Speaking of directors, M Night Shyamalan hasn't made anything I particularly care for. Signs might have been okay, but I don't like Mel Gibson at all, or anything he has been in (except as the voice of rocky in chicken run).