Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Smaller school, virtually no violence. Everyone just pushes the person in front of them, and everyone in front of the line just parts to either side.

Affect and effect are a lot of fun. In general, its you can affect something, have an effect on something, or have something be effected. You can also effect something, but it means something different.

Affect means to have an effect on something (verb). It also means to pretend to have or feel something (verb). Lastly it means an emotion or desire as it influences behavior or decisions (noun), though this meaning is rarely used.

Effect means a change that is the result of something else (noun) or to cause something to happen (verb).

I strive to use than and then properly, and as best I know, I normally get those two right.

Oh, and reading that cracked article, I hate pedestrians who saunter across the street in general (even if I legally had to stop for them and wasn't just being nice). The way I see it, I'm still doing them a service by not running over them in my 2,000lb steel bullet on wheels. The least you could do is acknowledge that there are cars on the road (waiting for you), and not walk across the road like your taking a [bleep]ing lazy Sunday stroll through a meadow.

Commercials on the radio. Every single one of them.

Radio is awful here in Britain. If there aren't vulgar ads playing, then the moronic, chavvy presenters are wasting my time talking about 'celebs' and other such nonsense. Even Classic FM is littered with ads.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Commercials on the radio. Every single one of them.

Radio is awful here in Britain. If there aren't vulgar ads playing, then the moronic, chavvy presenters are wasting my time talking about 'celebs' and other such nonsense. Even Classic FM is littered with ads.

When it comes to my radio, that is the usual I have to listen when my brother is driving, and the best treatment I can expect from the radio stations is obscure and abhorrent music from a bygone era with a finish of some annoying DJ failing to get his listener's energy up. Perhaps I assume that is the best there is since that is my brother's tastes at the expense of everyone else as far as to preventing them from conversing if his "favorite song" is playing.

If you live on the Bible belt of America, you'd love the radio there - as if the 'lord' himself cannot convey the message himself without the use of am/fm frequencies.

People who have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

If you live on the Bible belt of America, you'd love the radio there - as if the 'lord' himself cannot convey the message himself without the use of am/fm frequencies.

People who have no idea what the hell they're talking about.

Would be fun to have a "+1" button.

People ringing up to work, and giving a bullshit excuse to not work.

the guy who was supposed to work tonight called up and said "sorry I cant do it, got a headache"

I've worked with a migraine, a swollen toe that hurt every step, while I was ill and felt like I was dying, insane hay fever, limping and a throat infection that rendered my voice unusable. I'm sure you can work with a itty-bitty headache. (There's these things called Panadol/Aspirin)

Popoto.~<3

I prefer onions to be soft, and combined with something else (ie onion rings).

While we're doing our food phase, I detest the texture of mushrooms. I can handle them in little tiny chunks, but there is something about their texture and consistency that...seems off. Not sure if I like the taste, since I have never had a piece on its own to find out.

While we're doing our food phase, I detest the texture of mushrooms. I can handle them in little tiny chunks, but there is something about their texture and consistency that...seems off. Not sure if I like the taste, since I have never had a piece on its own to find out.

I like mushrooms, but not a fan of onions. Cutting/cooking them makes my eyes burn.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I like mushrooms, but not a fan of onions. Cutting/cooking them makes my eyes burn.

I never really tried mushrooms before. What do they taste/feel like?

I never really tried mushrooms before. What do they taste/feel like?

I've no idea how to describe the taste or feel. :wink:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.