Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

My University Students Union annoys me.

No, I am not interested in your comedy nights.

No, I am not interested in what my SU is doing for me.

No, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE STUDENT ELECTIONS. SERIOUSLY. LEAVE ME ALONE.

:wall:

I get this more when I'm walking through the town centre. I pretend they don't exist, and if they block me, they'll get bumped into. It's their fault, right?

I too am an open douchebag to a bunch of well meaning college students. Join the club, Assume.

lampost_sig_stark.png

Online newspapers cutting you off after reading your free "monthly" allowance..

The nytimes site does that, and all you have to do is delete their cookie. I assume that would work for most sites.

Oh jeez, I didn't even think of that. I ended up paying for the NYT's digital subscription about 6 months ago because I was always reaching their 10 article limit. I've reached it on the WSJ before and the LA Times yesterday. If ESPN charged, I'd be [bleep]ed. Just tried, I guess it didn't work for the LA Times.. Bummer.

tFtfA.jpg

My University Students Union annoys me.

No, I am not interested in your comedy nights.

No, I am not interested in what my SU is doing for me.

No, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE STUDENT ELECTIONS. SERIOUSLY. LEAVE ME ALONE.

:wall:

I get this more when I'm walking through the town centre. I pretend they don't exist, and if they block me, they'll get bumped into. It's their fault, right?

I too am an open douchebag to a bunch of well meaning college students. Join the club, Assume.

There's always some person handing leaflets out for some reason right in front of the canteen. Worse is all the emails they send telling you about the latest AGM meeting for student reps or the elections how we can get our voice heard. After a year and a half it's gotten extremely annoying. I bet they'll still be spamming me next year when I'm on placement.

I never accept leaflets unless I'm actually interested. There's a road in Manchester city centre where the all gather and shout at you about God, hand out leaflets, or pretend to be statues.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I was drumming today with ear-buds on and I hit the wire of the cord with my drumstick fairly hard. They were pulled towards each other and out of my ears. The insides of my ears are currently bruised D:

Sometimes when I'm at the laptop with my earbuds on, I'll want to stand up and get something and they'll come out of my ears really hard. The worst part about this is my earbuds have little cushions that'll fall off when this happens, so I end up looking for them for five minutes every time it happens >.<

Idk how people can be so rough on their earphones. I've only owned 4 pairs of Apple ones, and only 2 of them have ever died, my first pair from being stomped, and my second pair because the wires near the mic wore out.

Misplacing my glasses. When you have awful vision like I do, it's insanely hard to find them.

Idk how people can be so rough on their earphones. I've only owned 4 pairs of Apple ones, and only 2 of them have ever died, my first pair from being stomped, and my second pair because the wires near the mic wore out.

Misplacing my glasses. When you have awful vision like I do, it's insanely hard to find them.

I don't know how anyone can bear to use Apple earphones. I threw both pairs I've gotten away the second I opened the iPod.

I don't know how anyone can bear to use Apple earphones. I threw both pairs I've gotten away the second I opened the iPod.

My friend has broken apple earphones so they cut you when you take them out of your ear.

My friend has broken apple earphones so they cut you when you take them out of your ear.

That's pretty much the listening experience you get with Apple earphones anyway.

While we're on the subject of headphones, I HATE Beats by Dre. Not only are they terribly overpriced for what they are, but they're everywhere these days. Not that that bothers me, just that the people I see with them are never actually using them, just wearing them around their neck. They seem to treat them as a sort of status symbol, more than an actual device for listening. After listening to like 3 different kinds of them (portables, earbuds, and the full size headphones), I can say that anybody who buys them has to be really ignorant when it comes to headphones.

Exciting new products that entice me to purchase, but isn't in stock. I've posted in the style thread that the 'superhydrophobic' spray seems brilliant, but I'm disappointed that they aren't selling it yet. It's torturous to me :(

I've had the same earbuds for over a year. The ones from my iPod got chewed my cat, and I couldn't be happier about it.

>School is pointless. English: we speak it. History: they're dead, its over. math: 1+1=2 Spanish: havent you heard of dora? :)

Seen this facebook status posted a couple times. I know the last part is supposed to be a joke, but I know of those who truly believe in the first three ideas.

[hide]they're all [bleep]ing idiots[/hide]

Wow... Champion you must have a semi interesting school...

One thing that annoys me so bad is when I'm trying to give the teacher the answer, but they pick the stupidest kid in the room and we spend 10 minutes going over something I could of done in less than 1...

One of my pet peeves is people's posts on Facebook. Just saw one earlier. It went something like:

Omfg! _____, you're such a [bleep]ing low life loser! How could you stoop so low you stupid goof!

Really? Are they the ones posting their problems and stupid stuff about other people on a public social network?

Just wanna slap people sometimes, I swear.

09144a99bb.png

Brb, posting on your wall that you need to go to sleep and get a [bleep]in life, since it's almost 3am here, and so I know that it is late for you.

But yeah, please shut up on facebook people.

>2012

>using Facebook

ishyddt

>School is pointless. English: we speak it. History: they're dead, its over. math: 1+1=2 Spanish: havent you heard of dora? :)

Quite handy for me that this was posted in this thread, because this is one of the things I unequivocally hate.

School, and education in general, is the only thing stopping the whole of humanity from slipping into the festering cesspool that makes up the cast of Jersey shore (except maybe Vinnie, as he has been to college).

On the subject of Jersey Shore, snooki being pregnant is something I hate. The world doesn't need another Snooki.

One of my pet peeves is people's posts on Facebook. Just saw one earlier. It went something like:

Omfg! _____, you're such a [bleep]ing low life loser! How could you stoop so low you stupid goof!

Really? Are they the ones posting their problems and stupid stuff about other people on a public social network?

Just wanna slap people sometimes, I swear.

I used to feel like that, then I deleted my facebook.

Now I feel better.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

People / organizations that will only use Facebook.

I've got a summer internship in Missouri, and the page for housing assistance my company set up is only on facebook. I love getting that email - for more information, like our page.

FUUUUUU

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪