Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Seen as though the thread had derailed a bit in the last page, discussions on how a moderator should act will now cease. FYI, any worries about moderators can be taken to an admin for serious consideration.

~Star, your friendly Tip It moderator.

• Like 1

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

the only reason i will accept this flagrant abuse of power is because you have a gunnerkrigg court avatar and gunnerkrigg court is rad as heck

everybody should read gunnerkrigg court instead of posting about things which annoy them

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

^Already have. Now why won't it update daily?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

everybody should read gunnerkrigg court instead of posting about things which annoy them

I'm annoyed at the fact that I read about two chapters of it, then completely forgot about it for about a year.

This is a great thing. It means you have lots to read when you manage to get around to it. It's hard to wait every Mon, Weds and Fri for it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Where do I go to complain about Tip.It ads so that admins will hear about it? That one banner ad that covers the entire window and has no option for closing it (forcing you to either go back to the previous page and try again or in my case just get frustrated and close the tab) is completely obnoxious and unsuited for Tip.it, who are normally pretty classy about their ads.

If you look closely at the bottom of that add, it's very fainted but it says "skip" after like 3 seconds. Click that. I'm not a fan of it either though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Even so it's an obnoxious ad.

Also, when FedEx delivers a package during the one half an hour period that no-one is at my house, and leaves it on the porch to be stolen. (It was around when school got out then, too, so some highschooler probably nabbed it.)

• Like 1

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Must be between 7-20 characters in length and include 4 alpha characters; 1 numeric character (0, 9) and 1 special character (!,#,$,%). The password is case sensitive and must not contain spaces or be the same as your user ID

Special characters? Why the hell...? :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Must be between 7-20 characters in length and include 4 alpha characters; 1 numeric character (0, 9) and 1 special character (!,#,$,%). The password is case sensitive and must not contain spaces or be the same as your user ID

Special characters? Why the hell...? :wall:

For security. Simple as that. I've been using special characters in most of my passwords for years.

If your password looks like "Password1!" then you're doing it wrong. It should be similar to "Jk72&Y8!fZT". My stuff is secure as hell.

Nah, that's too obvious a password, I don't think anyone would be stupid enough to use that. Then again there are people that use "password" as their only password.

What have always annoyed me are maximum limits on passwords. I mean it's like saying "No! Your password is too secure! Stop!"

[/hide]

What have always annoyed me are maximum limits on passwords. I mean it's like saying "No! Your password is too secure! Stop!"

I'm sort of annoyed by all of the restrictions in general. I'm not sure if mashing your face against the keyboard is the guarantee for security that everyone thinks.

I'm sort of annoyed by all of the restrictions in general. I'm not sure if mashing your face against the keyboard is the guarantee for security that everyone thinks.

password_strength-1_zpsd631426b.png

Of course we can hardly trust people to remember one word...

• Like 2
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My main password is a combination of >5 words of an obscure language and a number that has significance to me. I'm pretty sure that's good enough.

Regardless, though, any password that's about 15 characters or more will probably never be bruteforced because no-one is going to want to invest that much time into you.

[/hide]

I don't understand why we need top notch online security. If you have seperate e-mails accounts, one for entertainment the other for serious business-things, the worst a hacker would do is ruin your forum reputation.

These are leisure sites, not serious life-ruining sites, that's what frustrates me. I've been online for 8 years and never have been compromised.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

my password is hunter2

That's the kind of password an idiot would have on his luggage!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

But DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE, if i don't tell people how SOOOOOOOOOOOO drunk I am then how will they ever know how awesome I am at drinking? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...