Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

They don't. It is sort of like a double-edged sword. Some people might realize you are drunk without you telling, but how else can one boast that they have just drinked more than a bottle of a vodka, like I have tonight? I know that it is stupid, but in it's own way it is kinda awesome. I am writing quite correctly grammatically, as much as I can understand right now, so there should be no problem with it either.

But what I hate is when people invite you over to drink you under the table, promise to not go to sleep before morning and then go to sleep before 12 AM. I have to ride 10 km's home with my bicycle, and like [bleep] please, I didn't ride all the way to watch you sleep.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^Personally I've gone through a lot more trouble than that to watch people sleep.

• Like 4

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^Personally I've gone through a lot more trouble than that to watch people sleep.

And the creepy post of the year award goes to TTanT.

@Saq, at the very least your supposed to draw inappropriate pictures and phrases on them before you leave. Permanent markers are the standard, though if you are particularly artsy, Henna has more staying power. Should someone fall asleep in the sun, the tradition is to write in sunscreen.

we held a massive party the other month and a friend passed out in a bed. so when i went out clubbing and came back the ppl at the party had drawn whiskers and shit on his face.

anyway

11 AM in the morning im awake and hear someone walking in the hallways, putting on their shoes and leaving the apartment. turns out it was cat-boy. funny thing is we have a large body-sized mirror in the entrance right where the shoes get tossed and he didnt get a look at himself b4 leaving

he couldnt allow himself to be pissed at us, because standard drinking code is, that if u pass out, u acknowledge the fact that ppl will draw on u

I am too [bleep]ing tall for ever getting to be an astronaut or a cosmonaut. I just don't fit into a Sojuz.

Boom. A dream destroyed.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

he couldnt allow himself to be pissed at us, because standard drinking code is, that if u pass out, u acknowledge the fact that ppl will draw on u

Not unless you remove your shoes. Standard operating procedure for someone that removed their shoes means they planned on going to sleep, and they are off limits. Their shoes, however, are fair game.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I don't suppose not getting that drunk in a room full of strangers is an option?

That's crazy talk!

(Also, do not google image seach 'crazy talk' if you were planning on sleeping tonight. Don't say I didn't warn you, and you're welcome for the nightmare fuel)

Sees_all is correct as well, though there seems to be an exception for 'first person to fall asleep on a trip'.

Not unless you remove your shoes. Standard operating procedure for someone that removed their shoes means they planned on going to sleep, and they are off limits. Their shoes, however, are fair game.

hey i never thot of that.

going to sleep and passing out are two different things though :P shoes or not!

People who use their high beams in dense traffic.

[bleep]es.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Oh goodness.. there are so many things that annoy the hell out of me! I think that my top annoyance is when people complain about things that they can change. I mean why waste your time complaining when you can be changing things! It's like people who don't vote, but then whine about how they hate the president. Maybe if everyone who didn't vote, voted it'd be different.

Okay, I am DONE ranting!

• Like 1

S y n d i c o r e

Bad critiques. I'm an English and Studio Art double major (har har no job etc) and the vast majority of people are really, really bad at giving feedback. Can't keep personal bias out of their evaluation and can't keep their mouths shut when they don't actually know what they're talking about. I just had a dude give me a line-by-line (which is the WORST critiquing style) in which he did not leave a single sentence unmarked. Maybe the writing was really that bad, right? Well, he was factually wrong about two rules of grammar in a single paragraph. And had the arrogance to condescend to me.

The worst part is you can't really say anything back without sounding whiny.

p2gq.jpg

The pieces of popcorn that get right under your gums.

For some reason, they always seem to have the exact same curvature as your tooth so that they slide perfectly between the gum and the tooth.

• Like 4

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

For some reason, they always seem to have the exact same curvature as your tooth so that they slide perfectly between the gum and the tooth.

Hell is where the only food is popcorn and there are no toothpicks.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

"Hell is where the only food is popcorn and there are no toothpicks." ~ Revelations 22:22

It's good practice to cite your sources, Dizzle. Fixed it for you.

• Like 1

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Bad critiques. I'm an English and Studio Art double major (har har no job etc) and the vast majority of people are really, really bad at giving feedback. Can't keep personal bias out of their evaluation and can't keep their mouths shut when they don't actually know what they're talking about. I just had a dude give me a line-by-line (which is the WORST critiquing style) in which he did not leave a single sentence unmarked. Maybe the writing was really that bad, right? Well, he was factually wrong about two rules of grammar in a single paragraph. And had the arrogance to condescend to me.

The worst part is you can't really say anything back without sounding whiny.

On the other hand, having no one who will give you feedback. Everyone who reads my fiction writing either just tells me they like my writing style and that's it, or they tell me they couldn't get through the first sentence/paragraph/page and nothing else. The only thing I ever get feedback on is essays, and I don't really care about those.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah that's pretty awful too. You do tend to either get people who just say "cool," or people who go out of their way to pick apart every last clause until the larger effect has been lost. I feel like a lot of people don't realize that good constructive criticsim is a skill that needs to be honed like any other. I'm paid to give people feedback and there's a lot of training and reading about the subject involved. So it really annoys me when people think they're badass because they're brutally honest. A.K.A. unhelpful.

p2gq.jpg

Youtube's terrible content match system. I uploaded a free album to youtube in HD because all the ones on there were of crappy quality, and I've now had over 10 false matches, and one company ever refused to release their claim. None of these copyright trolls had any legitimate claim to the album I uploaded, but fighting them is pointless. Now one of the songs is disabled on mobile and is making money for a company that owns no rights to the song.

My 2nd iPod broke about a year or so ago. Annoying how limited my options are when it comes to replacing it. Instead of keeping the "small" capacity iPods for sale at lower prices, Apple takes them off the market and jacks up the capacity to keep the price at least $250. I barely used 5GB on my last iPod, I don't need 160GB :wall: I'd use my iPhone but touch screens suck for listening to music and skipping to certain parts of songs. The only iPods with the scroll wheels are the overpriced "classic" ones and the insane "shuffle" ones that don't even have a display screen (?!)

Time to start looking for other, cheaper alternatives since this is ridiculous lol. Any suggestions?

77yLQy8.png

Time to start looking for other, cheaper alternatives since this is ridiculous lol. Any suggestions?

Have you considered buying online or in second hand shops for the older generation models? It looks to me that you need the iPod nano, not the shuffle. They come the sizes 4gb, 8gb and the latest ones are 16gb and they have screens and a scroll wheel.

I have the 3rd generation one for a couple of years now and have had no problems with it.

RvWZY5X.jpg

Ain't it cute?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'd use my iPhone but touch screens suck for listening to music and skipping to certain parts of songs.

I don't get this part, touch screens are great for skipping to a certain part.

My friend convinced me to start playing LoL. I played two rounds against bots yesterday with him and I think I'm gonna get hooked to it.

Edit: Thought this was the today thread.

• Like 1

But LoL gets you hawt tumblr gurls.

It annoys me when "gamer girls" brag about how nerdy they are.

And when one headphone shatters but the other one still works fine.

What a waste.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn