Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Deathstroke gun spamming is far too much fun though

That is until either Bane or Batgirl exposes you.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

The thing that bugs me about Beiber is that he thinks he's talented because he has people writing music for him.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

The thing that bugs me about Beiber is that he thinks he's talented because he has people writing music for him.

No he's actually a pretty talented guy. He just gets a lot of irrational hate from the groupthink/memes. I watched a documentary on him with my gay friend at work once >_>

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

That didn't stop Elton John from becoming successful. Performance is as much of a talent as being able to write songs.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

They're just jealous somebody else appears to do nothing and gets loaded.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I dislike reverse discrimination. For all types including seeing Males as inferior and those who project their inadequacies and internal feelings onto others. Also on that ote those who sees things as only black and white and thinks everyone who has a different opinion than their own as automatically wrong. One human biology professor reminded me of all of these.

No he's actually a pretty talented guy. He just gets a lot of irrational hate from the groupthink/memes. I watched a documentary on him with my gay friend at work once >_>

But it's so much "fun" to listen to people who are A) not his target audience, B) have never listened to any of his music, and C) don't actually care about music and pop culture talk about how they want to watch the guy get hit by a freight train! :razz:

I went to go see Man of Steel today. A couple brought a baby to the movie. How is it possible for people to be so inconsiderate of others? There is no possible way to keep a baby quiet for 2 hours and if they couldn't hire a babysitter then they should have waited until the movie came out on DVD.

This is generally why I haven't seen a movie in the theaters for many years. I stretched things a little when my daughter was relatively young (a little older than "baby")-- we went to see X-Men 2 and she insisted on roaming the entire theater. She's 11 now and much better behaved, but usually she goes only if my parents take her. My six-year old autistic son? Forget it.

What annoys me generally is parents behaving badly, not caring for their kids as they should... I believe it makes it much harder for me, and for my wife. I'd like to think I can be cut some slack for my son's meltdowns (NOT tantrums, with autism, his world pretty much comes crashing down in certain circumstances), but I'm pretty sensitive and I don't ever want others to think I'm not doing my job, because... I am doing my job. So it annoys me when I see parents that are very clearly negligent, or abusive-- especially because in most situations, they will go ballistic if I say anything ("DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RAISE MY KID!")

I am grateful to those that give me some assistance when I'm struggling, however.

http://sourcefednews.com/justin-bieber-gropes-fans/

Look into the sunglasses of the boy who will molest your future daughter.

• Like 1

http://sourcefednews...er-gropes-fans/

Even if that isn't quite true, he doesn't seem to have much debonair surrounding him..... Then again, what teenager who has more money than they know what to do with does? I swear, fame and fortune really seems to get the best of a lot of singers and movie stars.

I can almost guarantee that, just like any sort of paparazzi tabloid trash news, this is taken out of context and spun in a negative light towards him. I can also almost guarantee that there's a ton of Bieber fans out there who would kill to have him grope them like that.

Regardless, what exactly does that have to do with his "talent" that you were irrationally attacking earlier? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to hate him.

77yLQy8.png

I can almost guarantee that, just like any sort of paparazzi tabloid trash news, this is taken out of context and spun in a negative light towards him. I can also almost guarantee that there's a ton of Bieber fans out there who would kill to have him grope them like that.

Regardless, what exactly does that have to do with his "talent" that you were irrationally attacking earlier? Seems like you're just looking for reasons to hate him.

His boob-grabbing talent of course.

Amount of boob Bieber got: 1 confirmed, 100s suspected.

Amount of boob Toki got: 0

Jealousy. :wink:

• Like 4

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Reality tv shows. One example is the dealiest warrior. Of course the loser says there is something wrong with the system and calls the exterts computer geeks, which they are, but they probably wouldnt have done the same if their side won. They wouldnt have said they were not credable and would have lost because of that. But that is the self serving bias, even if the self is actually a team.

Reality tv shows. One example is the dealiest warrior. Of course the loser says there is something wrong with the system and calls the exterts computer geeks, which they are, but they probably wouldnt have done the same if their side won. They wouldnt have said they were not credable and would have lost because of that. But that is the self serving bias, even if the self is actually a team.

This so much. I remember watching that show a lot a few years ago and it would always piss me off so much when one of them would be a sore loser about it. Then again, they probably just overreact to keep the show entertaining and all.

Tg_Ibe.png

I played Dead Island: Riptide for 7 hours yesterday without knowing how to properly attack the zombies. I was kicking them with the left bumper and throwing all my knives and baseball bats at them ...

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Reality tv shows.

[snipped for content]

This so much. I remember watching that show a lot a few years ago and it would always piss me off so much when one of them would be a sore loser about it. Then again, they probably just overreact to keep the show entertaining and all.

I define reality TV as typical show formats turned inside out. I put them in two categories, mainly:

1. Celebrities acting like "average joes"

2. "Average Joes" acting like celebrities

I think both are meant to look satirical. #1 usually follows a documentary style, and the satirical, almost sardonic implication is "Haha, look at that silly celebrity, acting as if he/she is just a regular person!" #2 seems to follow all the other known entertainment formats, such as situation comedies (sitcoms) and soap operas. The implication is then "Haha, look at that silly regular person, acting as if they are a celebrity!"

Indeed, I think producers will press circumstances so more drama results. Of course, few things are scripted, to really get that "fish out of water" effect. For example, I personally made a point NEVER to watch the Survivor series, but I couldn't help but notice (according to news reports) that they toned down the hardships to play up the drama more. News media tried to sensationalize it, how exercise machines and food were being brought in, but I honestly wasn't surprised: apparently viewers wanted to see contestants backstab each other more, and suffer under weather and climate conditions less.

I'm jaded, though. At the end of the day, I know most media cares only about what Madison Avenue (advertisers) demand. I find advertisers more irritating online, where they haven't been made to put on a more entertaining "dog and pony show" quite so much yet. Dance, Monkey Madison Avenue, dance! If you're going to invade my interwebz, put on a show!

• Like 1

The fact that my girlfriend likes the show "whodunnit"

Dear lord it's everything this page hates but worse. it's blatantly scripted reality TV. Yeah.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

There's two sides to every coin. I'm sure plenty of other people would talk about you in the Things That Make You Smile thread, if they knew this forum existed at all. :)

But then if they did, I wouldn't be posting here as openly as I do. :P

The fact that my girlfriend likes the show "whodunnit"

Dear lord it's everything this page hates but worse. it's blatantly scripted reality TV. Yeah.

Haha, I watched an episode of that show a couple nights ago. At first I thought it was absolutely horrible just like you're thinking (and I still kind of do) but once you get past the fact that so much of it is scripted its kind of fun just thinking about the clues and mystery itself. It's so dumb how they all seem utterly terrified of being "killed" though.

That sounds like a name for a game you used to play at summer camp. The one where you kill people by winking at them, and the appointed detective has some number of tries to figure out who it is.

Not as good as mafia, where everyone covers their eyes, then the appointed mafia people silently choose someone to kill, then the appointed detectives choose someone to identify (as either a civilian or mafia), then the chosen person is killed, and everyone votes on who they think is a mafia member and kills them. The mafia want to kill the detectives, and the detectives have to figure out who is mafia, and then try to convince people to kill that person without giving away their position as detective.

Let's see. All this rain is getting a bit annoying I suppose. It seems that every time we get an awesome day of sunshine, we get a week of rain as compensation.