Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When my housemate's Xbox Live Gold membership runs out and I can't watch Netflix or HBO Go on it anymore. Who thought paying twice for those services was okay? Then again I have access to two different accounts on both Netflix and HBO, none of which are mine to pay for, so I can't complain too much . . .

p2gq.jpg

When my housemate's Xbox Live Gold membership runs out and I can't watch Netflix or HBO Go on it anymore. Who thought paying twice for those services was okay? Then again I have access to two different accounts on both Netflix and HBO, none of which are mine to pay for, so I can't complain too much . . .

You'd be paying for two separate services. I'm pretty sure you can use Netflix with a silver account as well.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

When I try to open Netflix it says you need Gold. I understand they're separate services; the point is why make the service I (theoretically, not in this specific case) already pay for only accessible through the other service for which I also pay. You'd think it would be accessible on silver but apparently it isn't.

p2gq.jpg

Well what incentive does Microsoft have to let you use Netflix on your console without paying for gold?

More people wanting to buy Xboxes. I'm sure it's a turn-off for quite a few people who would normally be interested in purchasing an Xbox that you have to pay to use something you already pay for.

Well what incentive does Microsoft have to let you use Netflix on your console without paying for gold?

More people wanting to buy Xboxes. I'm sure it's a turn-off for quite a few people who would normally be interested in purchasing an Xbox that you have to pay to use something you already pay for.

Who buys an Xbox just to watch Netflix?

• Like 2
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Except if you're buying an Xbox, you're probably interested in paying for Live for all of the other perks it offers.

On topic: angrily being told that I shouldn't be mad, when I'm perfectly calm. It's like someone yelling at me to tell me to stay quiet when I haven't made a sound, which I think has also happened this summer.

Or maybe it's just simpler to say "my brother" and leave it at that.

• Like 2

Who buys an Xbox just to watch Netflix?

Nobody? I'm saying that it's probably a deciding factor for some people when considering whether to spend their money on an Xbox or a Playstation.

Also Alg could you calm down dude? Jeez

Who uses an Xbox to play Netflix? Just get him to enter his password into netflix on your computer and have the browser save it (although it's not safe to do). You then have Netflix without paying for Xbox Live. I almost never use the Xbox for Netflix, I plug the TV on my laptop and watch it that way, and even better, the image is better.

Who uses an Xbox to play Netflix? Just get him to enter his password into netflix on your computer and have the browser save it (although it's not safe to do). You then have Netflix without paying for Xbox Live. I almost never use the Xbox for Netflix, I plug the TV on my laptop and watch it that way, and even better, the image is better.

I have already done that with a different person's account as I said in that very post, and I hook my laptop up to my own TV (which I don't currently have) all the time. The problem with this specific setup is that it's an older TV with only one HDMI port; it's annoying to switch cables all the time and the quality difference doesn't matter because it's like seven years old. Plus my laptop speakers are too quiet for my slight deafness and my heaphones are broken so I like having the Xbox option at this point in time.

I know these are minor things, people, but I find them annoying. That's what the thread is about.

p2gq.jpg

Playstation master race chiming in: Free is always better.

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

HDMI cables carry audio. For your sound output, select digital or HDMI instead of speakers. Not that the rest of it isn't valid points, but useful to know I think.

I'm back to being annoyed by the hours in a day. Been playing a lot of wasteland today, found a group I enjoy playing with, but we all have real life obligations and can't just play until we've had our fun.

HDMI cables carry audio. For your sound output, select digital or HDMI instead of speakers. Not that the rest of it isn't valid points, but useful to know I think.

I'm back to being annoyed by the hours in a day. Been playing a lot of wasteland today, found a group I enjoy playing with, but we all have real life obligations and can't just play until we've had our fun.

Responsibilities suck.

I heard on the radio a 18 year old is the CEO of a carsharing rental company.

No jealously from my part. I congratulate him for putting up a (revolutionary idea) business.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Seeing people younger then you becoming managers of businesses and you're still unemployed looking for A income. :(

Or people who get hired where you work 3 years after you and within 6 months are hired on full time (even though they work half as hard as you) while you are still sitting at seasonal. Better yet, when you don't get called back because there is a shortage of work, while those same people do because they are full time and have a real union.

Seeing people younger then you becoming managers of businesses and you're still unemployed looking for A income. :(

Or people who get hired where you work 3 years after you and within 6 months are hired on full time (even though they work half as hard as you) while you are still sitting at seasonal. Better yet, when you don't get called back because there is a shortage of work, while those same people do because they are full time and have a real union.

That's pretty much me written all over. I've started saving up to do short courses JUST so Im not stuck at home so much and so they havent got an excuse to go "well we want someone with more exp"

Popoto.~<3

That's pretty much me written all over. I've started saving up to do short courses JUST so Im not stuck at home so much and so they havent got an excuse to go "well we want someone with more exp"

To make matters worse, in my case, they even sent the "Thanks for your help" letter to my old address, despite the fact I changed it with them 2 weeks earlier. The only reason I got it is because the old landlord still had my mother's phone number and the new tenants were sick of getting our mail.

Hmm, mail is one. Tenants come into this house, set up their mail address with a whole bunch of places, and then never bother to change it when they leave. I also still get the odd letter for the people who owned the house before the people we bought it from. Then again, that's understandable I suppose. My parents occasionally get letters that are adressed to them at their previous address, as well as an even older one that ceased existing years ago. Fortunately it's a rural area, and one of the people down at the post office has been working there for decades and knows everyones names, so misaddressed mail tends to go to the right spot anyway because they can actually pick it out. It's a small but nice bonus.

Fortunately it's a rural area, and one of the people down at the post office has been working there for decades and knows everyones names, so misaddressed mail tends to go to the right spot anyway because they can actually pick it out. It's a small but nice bonus.

I grew up in a place like that. Unfortunately, now I live in a place where I'm more likely to get somebody else's mail than my own. I've even received mail for someone who lives at my street number... on a completely different street (Wellington vs Southdale), so yeah... I don't trust the mail service very much right now.

Not being able to fall asleep while being tired in a bed is annoying. One of those small things that is worse than it may sound. It's as its been said that what send people to the crazy house is a broken shoe lace while youre late.

• Like 1