Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Subtitles. I always turn them off in games, but right now I'm watching a digital copy of a movie and can't remove them, and my eye is drawn to them.

Strange. I can't play a game without them and it annoys me that the default setting is almost always "off". It's probably because I watch too much anime though.

• Like 1
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I also like me some subtitles. Makes sure you don't miss anything.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

When someone says you are wrong, then you present them evidence that conclusively proves you are right, yet they claim that whatever source we got our info from is "wrong" and that they are still right.

• Like 1

This is REALLY in detail, but:

The way silage bales are packed.

First the plastic, which is easy to remove. But then comes the netting. And 3 layers of it. Worst part is, there are 2 layers of netting, then comes a layer of silage and then comes the last layer of netting. So it cannot be cut in one go. And that loose layer of silage gets everywhere.

I wonder if here is anyone that knows what I am talking about :D

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I did. I thought I didn't, but after a quick googling I found out I did know all along.

OT- Once again, last night my neighbour decided 2am was the ideal time for a can-crushing session. It went on for 2 hours, so until about 4am. And since I wasn't asleep when he started, I was awake until after he finished. More importantly, he was crushing at a fairly quick rate and does this every day or two (just not always at 2am). Who goes through that many cans?

Alcoholics?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Fair enough. But how does a family with 3 dogs, 2 kids, and no jobs afford that much alcohol? I mean, my mom had 2 kids, no dogs, and a job and couldn't afford groceries half the time. And that was in a place where rent was only around $200/month. I know the answer, as my cousin manages it in much the same manner (though without the dogs), but still...

Some more things that annoy me include reality tv shows. Dating ones mostly and the one where a girl says she wont cheat on her boyfriend and ends up doing it anyway. I think they are fake and that children's cartoons teach people more about dating and how to act socially than these shows, except for the part about telling if someone is being unfaithful. Annoying how there are beeping sounds most of the show instead of dialogue as well.

Also drivers that dont know how to drive that tell others they should drive because they dont know how to. And the rude drivers that made a mistake and call they other driver(s) rude and idiots when they were a rude idiot.

Also some elders that are jerks and say bad things about this generation as if everyone has the negatives.That's another elder i dont respect, though i respect most.

Going on rants, but its good to type them to others and see how some are really not that bad.

I also dislike urban dictionay definitions where many are clearly opinionated and does just about everything but define what a work is, whether a formal or urban term.

Also an actual belief that all males are obsessed with sex and cant get enough of it while Women just hate it/dislike it and would only do it to get money or please the Man, who is always undeserving. Both are so wrong and insulting to all genders in all human societies across time.

Mum and sister were away for a few days and my mum told me to water her plants. Sshe didn't say to do it everyday but I should have already known that but I messed up and only watered them twice and now the crops she had been working on for weeks have been shrivelled up and ruined. I had been in charge of everything in the household as my brother and dad don't lift a finger so I forgot some things. The worst part is that I remembered everyday but then I thought 'oh, I better do x first' and ended up forgetting. I feel like an absolute [wagon].

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Mum and sister were away for a few days and my mum told me to water her plants. Sshe didn't say to do it everyday but I should have already known that but I messed up and only watered them twice and now the crops she had been working on for weeks have been shrivelled up and ruined. I had been in charge of everything in the household as my brother and dad don't lift a finger so I forgot some things. The worst part is that I remembered everyday but then I thought 'oh, I better do x first' and ended up forgetting. I feel like an absolute [wagon].

Watering plants... I do the same. I'm like "Oh, I need to water them--but let me finish this first." Then it never gets done.

Luckily they haven't died; at most, they wilted a bit. And it rains enough to keep the soil somewhat moist, even if they aren't getting the water directly.

We don't get much in the way of produce from them though :@. A tomato or green pepper a week isn't good enough! I blame the squirrels. It's always the squirrels...

ozXHe7P.png

When you are unable to post because the space where you are to type is somehow void and blank, essentially rendering you mute for the past month. What makes it more irritating I still have absolutely no idea what caused it and how it returned to normal.

Looks like our stealth muting system is working.

Excellent. *does best Mr. Burns impression*

:P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Message to everyone everywhere: When you tell me to calm down, I don't calm down. I imagine various scenarios of killing you.

Calm down bro.

I'm on my way. What's your address again? Screw it, I'll go to all the addresses.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Tennants that don't tolerate any little noise. Been in this appartment for a month and the one on top of my appartment already complained that I was making noise. They only noise I'm making is talking on the mic when I play Xbox... 11 months to go...