Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

When you make plans so far in advance and something/someone still messes up.

I had something like that happen last year, the only time I've ever really planned anything in advance.

My sister got me tickets to a pre-season NHL game only to have the game cancelled due to lock-out. The good news is, the tickets are still good for the make-up game this year.

^ Yeah, I'm doing some laptop shopping for college, and like half of the new ones advertise the fact that they have touch screens. I can't really think of any scenarios where I would want to navigate a laptop via touch screen.

Laptop is one thing, but tablets and smartphones are best with touchscreens.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Who thought getting greasy finger marks all around your viewing apparatus was a good idea anyway?

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, some of them touchscreens have oleophobic coating, which more-or-less helps keep the screens quite clean.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

A commerical the once said that a reality tv show was when "people stop being nice and being real", and showing people being angry and being jerks to everyone. That is also not real. I dont like how most reality shows work. They are probably not real. Only real as in there are real people and they are not trained actors. Also that the commercial that said "if you dont believe America is still innovative, you should shut your stupid face". People cant shut their faces. And shouldnt if they can. Unless its someone like him

Naive optimists, pesimists, and a new term i made up- Naive pesimists, who are those who think all humans are evil and selfishness is human nature, and think everything that can go wrong already has.

Oh, you've met my brother and his girlfriend have you? :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

That's me pretty much.

An advantage of a pessimist is that when something good unexpectedly happen to you, you'll appreciate it more, and when something unexpectedly bad happens, it won't hit you as hard.

Although I am more of a Murphy's Law advocate, if something can go wrong (which is pretty much anything), it will go wrong, just a matter of time.

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

when something good unexpectedly happen to you, you'll appreciate it more

That only works until your pessimistic self takes back control, at which point you are bound to find something terrible about the something good... even if nothing terrible can realistically be found. Pessimism is great, isn't it?

when something good unexpectedly happen to you, you'll appreciate it more

That only works until your pessimistic self takes back control, at which point you are bound to find something terrible about the something good... even if nothing terrible can realistically be found. Pessimism is great, isn't it?

Most of the time I just simply forget about the good stuff, I never (or at least I don't ever remember) complaining about the good stuff

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Pessimism is great, isn't it?

Pessimism is terrible. Just like everything else.

Are you kidding? Everything is great! It just took me 4 tries to spell "everything" correctly, and it is still great!

Most of the time I just simply forget about the good stuff, I never (or at least I don't ever remember) complaining about the good stuff

I remember the good stuff, and the bad. I tend to forget the middle ground kind of stuff.

I am going to university in autumn, and I don't know where I will be living at...

I need a flatmate.

The uncertainty is killing me.

Specially if I am [bleep]ing 1300 km's from the university and I even cannot personally go to check apartments until the school has already started...

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc