Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Fake FB accounts and the people who fall for them.

In fake, as in imaginary, that person doesn't exist.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I had that problem before, expect it was a neighbor, and she complained to the police. That got settled in court. I won. Racism ultimately solved that problem (when she phoned the police on someone else who happened to not be white, and he went to apologize in person. By some coincidence, the for sale sign was up the next day).

As an aside, there is an account problem link at the top of the forums, for things like being unable to post.

What I'm going to do is just tell the landlord that he can expect complaints from that person that lives in the appartment on top of mine. I have the right to talk on skype or on the xbox anytime I want, especially the weekend. Worst case scenario is I get to find another appartment sooner than expected, which isn't that bad when I'm not someone that makes noise at all, and getting complaints for talking after 10 PM is just plain stupid.

Guest Smelly Paws

^ Your story is really in the eye of the beholder. The young lad who used to live next door to me was ok but when he went on his xbox he turned into a foul little animal. Every word could be heard quite clearly, particularly when he got excitable. He seemed genuinely shocked when I pointed this out to him. Perhaps you're not aware of your noise levels, particularly when on Xbox or Skype as people tend to talk loudly on those. Don't just assume your neighbour is a party-pooper as they have just as many rights as you have.

^ Your story is really in the eye of the beholder. The young lad who used to live next door to me was ok but when he went on his xbox he turned into a foul little animal. Every word could be heard quite clearly, particularly when he got excitable. He seemed genuinely shocked when I pointed this out to him. Perhaps you're not aware of your noise levels, particularly when on Xbox or Skype as people tend to talk loudly on those. Don't just assume your neighbour is a party-pooper as they have just as many rights as you have.

Even more so, your "rights" are the things invading his property (your "loud" sound coming into his room or whatever).

• Like 1

start slowly weakening the roof of your apartment/the floor in any way you can think of, so that one day he eventually falls through your roof, giving you the upper hand in any altercations that happen to take place. any claims he makes you can rebuke with a simple "well you invaded my home through my roof how can we trust the word of someone who engages in the same blitzkrieg tactics nazi gerrmany was famed for???"

• Like 2

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Nazis annoy the hell out of me. Especially Illinois Nazis. I hate Illinois Nazis.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

start slowly weakening the roof of your apartment/the floor in any way you can think of, so that one day he eventually falls through your roof, giving you the upper hand in any altercations that happen to take place. any claims he makes you can rebuke with a simple "well you invaded my home through my roof how can we trust the word of someone who engages in the same blitzkrieg tactics nazi gerrmany was famed for???"

Lol'd.

Anyway for the noise level I'm pretty much always aware of it. Yes there are a couple of times I got louder, but on very rare occasions, and the thing is, I asked some other people that live in other adjacent appartments and they heard nothing from my appartment.

I deleted my Facebook account a year ago and have been living a happy and fulfilling life ever since except not really because I'm unemployed and still addicted to this damn site. Yesterday, I learned that I need a Facebook account for a class I'm taking, because that's where the professor posts everything from announcements to homework.

I deleted my Facebook account a year ago and have been living a happy and fulfilling life ever since except not really because I'm unemployed and still addicted to this damn site. Yesterday, I learned that I need a Facebook account for a class I'm taking, because that's where the professor posts everything from announcements to homework.

Suddenly I am eternally grateful for the System my University has, which is where all the assignments get posted, all announcements are made, all the marks go, and so on. Not that I wasn't already happy that we have a centralized system, since I get to interact with the Computer Science program, who has their own systems (this being my major), and it is a royal pain for me when they use them. Just because you are the computer department doesn't mean you have to be special flowers and make everyones life more complicated.

I'm a pretty big fan of people who walk from out of nowhere into the road, even crosswalks, without looking at all, even using their ears to listen, and don't bother turning on the flashing lights. I assume it's people who have never driven and have no concept that they might be difficult to see, or how long it takes a car to stop. I'm starting to get a real hatred of driving in the city back again, and it's because of stuff like this. Also, the fact that maybe one in 10 intersections here has marked lanes in the city (as in, arrows designating direction), so everyone has fun with that guessing game.

Facebook is one of those things that I kind of love and hate at the same time. On one hand, it's incredibly handy for chatting with friends, getting invited to events, getting college information, etc. But on the other hand I don't care about 95% of the stuff in my news feed and I check it way too much for how much I'm actually getting out of it. oh well. just waiting for the next big social networking tool that everyone will move over to and hate within a year.

I cannot bloody stand it when my best mates girlfriend takes stuff off of my plate. I'm not dating you. I don't want you to put your lips around the cup i'm drinking out of. It seems like such a small thing, and it is, but when it happens EVERY time i fix myself a feast or grab a drink, it gets on my nerves.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

Facebook is one of those things that I kind of love and hate at the same time. On one hand, it's incredibly handy for chatting with friends, getting invited to events, getting college information, etc. But on the other hand I don't care about 95% of the stuff in my news feed and I check it way too much for how much I'm actually getting out of it. oh well. just waiting for the next big social networking tool that everyone will move over to and hate within a year.

I will say, having <50 friends on facebook really helps cut down on the irrelevant shit.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I don't understand how people can waste so much time on Facebook. I log in, scroll down my newsfeed (I don't read the news because it's too depressing; if something really "important" is going on, I can guarantee my friends will be posting their thoughts on it... and then I'll search Wikipedia about it if it seems interesting/important), and then I get off.

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

I just scroll down see nothing really exciting or new and return to TIF/another forum.

Repeat in 30 minutes and that's how I spend my uneventful days...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Since I'm usually up all night and can only really watch Youtube videos to pass all that time, I hate seeing the same ads at the start of every video. You're Next seemed interesting, but now I'm ignoring it out of spite.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Since I'm usually up all night and can only really watch Youtube videos to pass all that time, I hate seeing the same ads at the start of every video. You're Next seemed interesting, but now I'm ignoring it out of spite.

Get Adblock Plus for whatever browser you're using, it's a free addon that blocks youtube ads lol

Ebay sellers can be a piece of work, but also ebay buyers. Especially the ones that report you and threaten you when you accidentally typed a wrong code to send them and tell you that they know your information and give you 2 hours before claiming they will take serious action for mistyping a letter. Feedback rarely lies both ways

I don't understand how people can waste so much time on Facebook. I log in, scroll down my newsfeed (I don't read the news because it's too depressing; if something really "important" is going on, I can guarantee my friends will be posting their thoughts on it... and then I'll search Wikipedia about it if it seems interesting/important), and then I get off.

I log in, check to see if it's anyone's birthday that I care about, and log back off, lol. Useful for birthdays and notifying housemates about bills.

Get Adblock Plus for whatever browser you're using, it's a free addon that blocks youtube ads lol

Yeah, some of those ads are real annoying. For a time, that stupid ad for Parker was on all the time, and it looked like such a dumb movie, too. But, I don't get Adblock or any ad blocking add on because most of the videos I watch are authored by people who I want to support financially, and they get money from those ads. Same with twitch stuff. I'm fine with enduring 30 seconds of an ad if it means I'm supporting a YouTuber whose content I enjoy.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I cannot bloody stand it when my best mates girlfriend takes stuff off of my plate. I'm not dating you. I don't want you to put your lips around the cup i'm drinking out of. It seems like such a small thing, and it is, but when it happens EVERY time i fix myself a feast or grab a drink, it gets on my nerves.

She wants the D. YOUR D.

My household at the moment. No privacy, everyone takes my belongings without asking and everyone criticizes what I wear. Apparently wearing a white shirt with as pixel heart and the world "Love" on it is too flamboyant.

Popoto.~<3

Guide/tutorials on YouTube that either:

1. Take 20 mins to teach what you can do in 4½.

2. Add annoying music

• Like 4

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

1. Tapping pencils

2. Someone leaving the door open when it's to be closed

3. Annoying people (lol.)

4. Pizza with barely any veggies >.> I literally had 3 mushrooms on my 'Mushroom Supreme' before, was real annoying to wait another 15 minites for a fresh one to be made :(