Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

The only thing more annoying than that, is the way devices now tell you precisely at what time the other person read the message.

Which brings me to my next point:

If I text/message you a reasonable amount of times when I know you're doing nothing, and I know you saw the message and you still ignore me*?

ooo man that's a hot button. I go livid.

*made 100x worse when we were messaging/texting back and forth and they suddenly just drop the conversation like they forgot you existed.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sometimes people just don't want to talk. Or they have a reply, but get distracted. Or something happened that they weren't able to talk anymore, or didn't want to.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Employers who demand some odd 10 years experience for an entry-level job.

No. Stop. Listen. You are NOT going to find a bartender with 10 years exp, for a casual job consisting of 3 nights per week. You wont, and even if you do, they're probably travelling. So stop being stingee and [bleep]ing hire me.

(hell, even McDonalds isnt hiring in Aus.)

Popoto.~<3

They give the requirement to scare people from applying for the job. They do that so that they get less applications. As far as I know. I got a job in which I had no experience, when they were asking for 5 years experience.

Yep. Pretty much every job in my sector asks for a Diploma in Health & Social care (it's considered to be the 'standard' qualification; if you haven't got it on entry, you're usually expected to do it while working). Never done the course in my life, just applied for hoped for the best. Eventually, it worked.

I think when you're in a job interview and you're in that situation, it's a fantastic idea to show that you've tried to at least learn the job beforehand. If you know people in that line of work, ask them about it, ask them what the job takes and how to do it, use their experiences in the interview stage. It's a damn sight better than turning up and meekly suggesting, "I haven't ever done it before, but I'm sure you can teach me!" It also proves you can take initiative.

If I text/message you a reasonable amount of times when I know you're doing nothing, and I know you saw the message and you still ignore me*?

*made 100x worse when we were messaging/texting back and forth and they suddenly just drop the conversation like they forgot you existed.

People that text me when I'm trying to enjoy a rare moment of free time, usually with something banal like "I'm crying again."

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

When you're taking a shower and get soap in your eye. :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Non-yielding left turn lights.

People who drive 10mph under the speed limit on single-lane roads

Lack of space in the lane for right turns

If there is space, people who don't give space to others for right turns

Medians (road dividers)

Red/Green light pedestrian x-crossings

When my GPS confuses a walking trail with a drivable street

But most importantly of all:

People who [bleep]ing mess with you because you're a pizza delivery car.

...not a good day yesterday, as you can see.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

When my GPS confuses a walking trail with a drivable street

That happens to one of the guys I work with all the time. It also keeps trying to send him over the non-commercial traffic bridges. Every couple of days I get a call that starts with "[bleep]ing GPS! How to I get to...?"

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

People that text me when I'm trying to enjoy a rare moment of free time, usually with something banal like "I'm crying again."

oh lord. Nothing pisses me off more than when I'm chilling with my friends, beer in one hand, cigar in the other, sitting in the sun when I get a text like "I'm crying". Or "we need to talk"

total day killer.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I hate how people "cry" so much over petty drama and fake-emotional distress.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The fact that this thread has over 550 pages.

And the fact that I cannot manage my time properly.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

The Chrome update I just downloaded made all the tabs in the right-click menu slightly larger and it's really messed up my muscle memory. I keep opening links in new windows instead of new tabs.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

When a friend you trusted a lot lies to you to your face, on the phone, and over text multiple times, takes advantage of you, and does something [bleep]ed up behind your back and doesn't even have the balls to even say something.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]