Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Psh you should have seen it around 6am -5GMT. I had the last comment in like 18 threads. Ya'll gotta talk moar. Lurk less.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ya'll gotta talk moar. Lurk less.

The other way around makes my job easier. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I been keeping you mods on your toes the last few weeks I know ;)

Someone's gotta keep you busy haha

Wait, what? Has RPG been posting something moddable or something?

And well, OT has more than enough of mods...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

No, no. Nothing like that. More posts just means we have more to check to make sure it's not modable (is that a verb? feels like it should be).

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Most recent offense was a necro bump. That's like getting a ticket for parking on the wrong end of the street. meh.

Got threatened with a perma-ban a week or so ago though haha. Sometimes my Relationship thread posts get raunchy

Honestly I have trouble remembering that this is a PG forum, mostly because in OT everyone either is or acts like they're adults.

On a related note, over-bearing admins. The mods and such we have here are pretty reasonable, but I've run across a few (especially on the TF2 server I frequent, which has had major changes in its leadership in the past half year or so) really overbearing moderators.

The sort who bust out the threat of a banhammer if you even vaguely annoy them, and still can't tell the difference between a joke and an actual insult even if you've been a regular on their server for over a year.... Actually pretty much everything about how that server is run annoys me and if it weren't for the fact that I really like its other regulars I'd be long gone. As it is I've already been informed that I'm getting a month-long ban the next time I need a "warning" (I've never even been kicked before but hey) so when that happens I'll probably just finally find a new server.

...Although if I'm going to be completely honest the problem has only been exacerbated by the fact that I tend to get extremely hostile and stubborn when threatened, and their mods tend to prefer strict warnings to other methods of reminding people of rules.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

I am deeply annoyed by Lang's new name and avatar. And Noxx's new name and avatar. These are your names people, you can't just go changing them willy nilly on me. :P

That moment when you are super tired and go lay down to sleep but are then wide awake.... Yeah. Screw that. I have exams tomorrow. I need my sleep dang it.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

^Story of my life.

Of course last night I decided to finish Elfen Lied, watch a horror game LP, and brainstorm for an incredibly depressing story idea all directly before going to sleep.

Needless to say sleepless nights plagued by nightmares annoy the hell out of me.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Things that annoy me...

The most recent image censoring patch on TIF. I'm tired of having to click for my images. Ruins the timing of the joke.

When I go to put ketchup on my hamburger and get nothing but a splash of red juice. -.-

And when I'm using my phone and post in the wrong topic. :wall:

Is there a way to be logged in on multiple devices? I often find myself wanting to post from my phone, but I don't like the hassle of logging back in when I return to my laptop.

• Like 1

Things that annoy me...

The most recent image censoring patch on TIF. I'm tired of having to click for my images. Ruins the timing of the joke.

Imgur extension

Is there a way to be logged in on multiple devices? I often find myself wanting to post from my phone, but I don't like the hassle of logging back in when I return to my laptop.

Maybe you always clear your history/cookies on your browser no the computer? I'm logged in on both my computers and my phone and I'm not seeing issues here.

I'd complain about getting kicked in the knee, but if I complain about every martial arts injury I get I'm going to be posting about it four times a week. Life is pain when your main sparring partner is a head taller, more stocky, and also better overall.

[/hide]