Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Youtube has absolutely ruined the suggested videos formula. It used to be that I'd get things that were relevant to my interests and that I'd actually watch, but now all I get are those crappy "Epic Fail Vids". Even the videos that appear tiled at the end of a video aren't relevant to the original video anymore.

@Muggi: Touché. I guess I counted that as something separate from punctuation, or maybe as it's own, or something.

@Spork: Mine was especially bad right after the new interface update (with the guide and whatnot), because it literally only showed videos I had already watched, primarily from people I was already subscribed to, rather than people related to who I was subbed to. However, at some point I think they updated the algorithm to give a wider video suggestion, similiar to how it used to be. At least on the related videos, not so much on the homepage. I suspect you might have to go out of your way to watch new videos for a while, and that might help, but I make no promises.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Mine is still made up entirely of videos I have watched from people I have subscribed too, including the subscriptions page itself (the first 4-6 will be the most recent ones, and after that can be months old). Fortunately, I was never big on suggested videos in the first place, so it hasn't really done anything to bother me.

I never realized that had a name. Seriously, who feels the need to name three dots strung together? :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I never realized that had a name. Seriously, who feels the need to name three dots strung together? :P

Everything has a name, the trick is finding it. Not all of the 450,000 some odd english words you don't know are science jibber jabber :P

But if you trail of at the end of your sentence then it's either 2 punctuation marks (ellipses + period) or four....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Wait, so three periods is not technically an ellipsis?

Everything I knew was a lie.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Taxi drivers. >.> Half the time I can't understand a thing they're saying, and they don't understand what I say either. You have to practically mime the address. Sometimes you end up with the talkative type that spends the whole journey talking about random crap nobody cares about. Do you seriously think I care about the grades your son got at school? Christ. I'm trying my hardest to kill the conversation, but they just won't let it die. Sometimes, and this is probably the worse, you end up with the "can't find crap without the GPS" type. I've had taxi drivers literally turn around in circles because the GPS told them so. And of course, when I tell them they're doing it wrong they don't understand a word I'm saying.

2480+ total

I hate to sound too intrusive right now, but do you live somewhere with a lot of migrant workers? I could only think of that being a possible cause, or that you have a pretty harsh accent. I suffer the same problem half the time (in a different scenario) too - it's difficult to make out what British Telecoms operators are trying to say on the phone regardless of who you get.

Nope I've got no accent. They don't understand because pretty much all of them are immigrants and they've yet to learn the language, and probably never really will.

2480+ total

Everyone has an accent lol, yourself included. How about telling them you don't feel like talking if you don't want to talk? Personally I like talking to taxi drivers....many of them (the immigrants) usually have very interesting stories if you give them a chance.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The cream and the cookie have a symbiotic relationship with each other. Without one, the other is pretty much worthless.

And half the fun of eating Oreos is trying to split them without making a mess.

I usually just eat them whole. It seems too annoying to do the splitting process since the cream is getting devoured anyway.

Damn, now I am craving some Oreos. Thanks a lot.

• Like 1

I am so [bleep]ing sick of winter. After working and driving around all day in this shit, I had to spend over an hour shoveling the driveway before I could even get my truck in and off the street.

Where's the global warming they keep promising us?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Everyone has an accent lol, yourself included. How about telling them you don't feel like talking if you don't want to talk? Personally I like talking to taxi drivers....many of them (the immigrants) usually have very interesting stories if you give them a chance.

Obviously everyone has an accent. You know what I meant, critizing on spelling makes you look like a douchebag.

2480+ total

I hope you're being sarcastic. :P But if you really don't know, I guess I'll spell it out for you. If you have the accent native to your region, because you speak like everybody else, it appears as though you have no accent. Saying "I have no accent" is like saying "I have the normal speech for a person of this region".

2480+ total