Things that annoy the HELL out of you.

Assume Nothing

Internet drama. Why can't we all just be friends? Is it me? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry! I'll do better! J-just... stop fighting!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Guys. Chill and move on. This thread is not a sounding board for your issues with other posters. There is no thread for that. To help out, I've removed a few posts before things go any further to places they ought not to be going.

Best to keep it to criticizing each others opinions when and where it's relevant. That discussion was just heading strait into personal insults territory, and I'd rather not deal with all the paperwork :P

What has really started annoying me is the fact that one of the kids I live with has horrible showering habits. The kid take anywhere from 2 to 4 showers per day. I wouldn't have an issue with this if he didn't take 45 minute long showers and if they weren't at 3:30 in the morning. Some of us need to use the bathroom too you know.... Also, he has a bottle of shampoo and bodywash in the shower, but he never uses them. Ever. The other two guys who I live with think he just uses all of our bodywash/shampoo instead of his own. Seriously though, what does one do in the shower for 45 minutes? There is only one thing that comes to mind, and it ain't pretty. =/

Why not all of them? :wink:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Yes, it certainly did. C'mon guys, let's tone it down a bit please.

On topic, it annoys the hell out of me when my idiot dispatcher sends me to a job that's already been done. :wall: I'm constantly amazed that he's been able to keep his job for 5 years when he's this bad at it.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

People calling me "kid". weather irl or over the net, especially since im 22 and it's by some snot-nosed little 16 year old. Bad enough I look 16 in the face, but calling me kid by someone much younger makes me wish punch-able monitors existed.

Popoto.~<3

Open office destroyed my masterful document that I spent hours working on the other night when I tried to save it into a .doc format. Kindof want to cry. I'm so sad that I won't be able to make it look as nice as I had it, and I'll have to spend another two hours formatting. :cry:

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

-Weird lighting (when it has a random blink/flash)

-The sound of someone eating a banana...

Probably lots of other things but those are a few randoms that I can think of at the top of my head :P.

Fluorescent lights. I can't stand being in rooms lit only with fluorescent lights for extended periods of time. I seem to be one of those people who get's really stressed out without a more complete light source, normally in 30-60 minutes.

I hate banana sounds too. What's even worse though, is when you pay attention to how the banana goop squishes through your teeth when you're eating a banana.

Is it bad that I was eating a banana while reading this and almost threw up?

You guys have ruined bananas for me.

By the way, who else remembers when everyone was putting "you are now manually breathing/swallowing/noticing itches" in their signatures? Because that drove me up the wall as it literally made me cease to function at the time.

...On a related note if you make a fist you might notice that your ring finger squeezes up against your middle finger and that no matter what you do it always rubs it annoyingly.

[/hide]

Thanks for ruining clenching a fist for me...

And seriously, I love bananas. Those sounds and feels are fantastic, something you can't get from somewhere else.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

^Here's another one then.

First hold your breath for sixty seconds (or as long as you can) then read the hide tags. Don't read them until after, though.

[hide] No seriously don't read them until after. [hide] Are you sure you've already held your breath? [hide] If you haven't held your breath yet I am very disappointed in you. [hide] If you still haven't you are a pathetic excuse for a human being. [hide] If you have I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but if you haven't you suck. [hide] Those people who haven't are the reason those who have have to deal with this. [hide] Seriously, hold your breath. [hide] How's being breathless? :grin: [/hide] [/hide] [/hide] [/hide] [/hide] [/hide] [/hide][/hide]

• Like 1

[/hide]